[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling superior to others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2313223.png (179KB, 434x476px) Image search: [Google]
2313223.png
179KB, 434x476px
I am not saying i am actually superior to other people , but it always feels like i do

the way how people talk , move and act.
Do they even have their own consciousness?

I can't be the only feeling like this , or am i?
>>
My IMTB type is INTP btw
>>
>>35616036
No almost everyone thinks this way
>>
Bumperdadumper
>>
>>35616182
How do i deal with it?

I don't know how to talk to other people without mentioning something interresting that would weird them out
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 217x232px
>>35616036
You're familiar with the Dunning-Kreuger effect no? Hate to break it to you, anon. I was the same though. Had a cringe ads conversation where I explained I felt alone in company and didn't know if I could love someone or how love would work with intelligence disparity. However you'll realize that you know nothing and that it's not just a number. Doesn't matter how good someone is at math if they can't figure out how to live their life. Read Plato's Apology basically.

Also I feel this superiority comes from your isolation, you never see them talk about existential stuff so you assume they don't, and are therefore less human. I mean there are some idiots but nobody has the answers so who gives a fuck? It also comes from your observer position, when depressed you won't do much but you will notice the flaws in the world. Probably just projecting but I like it as an explanation for inferiority-superiority shit
>>
>>35616333
Nice trips anon.

I guess i just have to live with it and accept that many people think the same.
>>
>>35616211
Whether or not you are special comes down to two things. You were either born with it or you have to make yourself so. Do you think a godlike being is special? What if there were a trillion gods for a trillion universes? Not theist just assuming that's something people could agree would be a special thing to be. Why do you care about being unique? Your life is defined by your own goals and ambitions no? Or what do you think of it? So what do other people matter? The only opinion of you that matters is your own.
>>
>>35616381
You're better for it. No one likes a condescending ass. However people make mistakes and I don't fault you for feeling that way or asking questions. Like I said I was the same way much to my chagrin.
>>
>>35616383
The reason i feel that other people are inferior is because they don't really have a goal in life besides being happy or something stupid like that.

I want to push the limit of what a human can do. I don't understand why other humans just want to live a 'good life'.

>>35616419
When i started the thread i never expected a serious answer untill i saw yours.

You have restored some faith in humanity for me
>>
>>35616483
No problem. I mean I kinda just drop ideas here to gauge reactions so I don't go too far up my own ass cause I don't talk to a lot of people. I would, like anyone here, advise you don't spend too much time here however. I need to read and get my life together, but so do many robots probably. As far as your own goal thing, you're projecting your standards on to other people. It's like thinking you're better for liking trains than them liking cars, it's kinda ridiculous lol. Or thinking you are better cause you want to be an astronaut and they want to be a dietician, more ambitious yes, but you have to do what you enjoy. Not everyone thinks the same way or has the same goals, and no one is more correct or more wrong in a world like this I presume. Only in the standards you yourself create, but they are only your standards. Hopefully I'm getting this across. Could probably just summarize it with the "I know that I know nothing" quote. Read the Plato thing that has like 5 dialogues with the Apology. Even though Plato is much more like there is a right way or wrong way to live that point is still relevant I think. Gotta go now, good luck anon

Also reminds me of the time my friend was ragging on about his co-workers just playing videogames and shit not being productive. I was like, bitch don't act like you don't binge Netflix and movies and shit. What does what makes them happy have to do with you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.