[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /r9k/ date a Middle Eastern Muslim girl if given the chance?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: ligkjBcM14dtk2Su.webm (166KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
ligkjBcM14dtk2Su.webm
166KB, 360x640px
Would /r9k/ date a Middle Eastern Muslim girl if given the chance?
>>
>>35614699
yes, the moment she brings up converting we are done thou.
>>
>>35614699
>Would /r9k/ date a Middle Eastern Muslim girl if given the chance?
yes
>>
>>35614699
Hell yeah I would
but I don't wanna convert
>>
>>35614699
I dated a turkish girl back when I was successful at my life. She was pretty cool and her parents were really chill about me.
>>
>>35614699
Muslim? No. I love thick, swarthy girls, like you see on the internet but a Muslim would be very involved with her family, and they wouldn't like my not being Muslim. I'd date a Lebanese or Egyptian Christian, or most any ME-NA secular girl.
>>
yeah, but i aint gonna convert so her family would probably stone her or something.
>>
>>35614699
I probably would but I wouldn't let anyone know about it (friends, family, etc)
>>
>>35614699
YES OH YES YES YES

Levantine women are so damn qt. Bonus points if they are pure virgins who SUBMIT to their man in every way
>>
>>35614719
>>35616919
Islam is the light

Dont fear the light

Its the only religion that keeps roasties in line at least

>>35617070
>any ME-NA secular girl.
they are turboskanks tho

source: twitter
>>
>>35614699
no because I hear they will go allahu akbar on your ass.
>>
>>35614699
Fuck no. I dont want to have to deal with any girls religious guilt about everything.
>>
>>35617168
Not Turkish or Israeli. I find them viscerally disgusting. Persian atheist or Lebanese Christian would be the ideal eastern girl, imo.

I'd still rather have an east-of-Germany, west-of-Russia woman, though.
>>
I'd date a middle eastern person but not a muslim. People seem to forget that being a muslim is a choice
>>
>>35614699
Hell no.

Islam is a scourge on the Earth, and I pity those billion brainwashed people.
>>
>>35617301
Not in Islam
>*budum-tss
>>
>>35617301
>being a muslim is a choice
Other than when they kill you for leaving.
>>
FUCKING MOAR I NEED MORE MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM
>>
Middle-eastern descent, yes.
Muslim, no. Her family must not be muslim either.
>>
Damn, look at all this Persian love. Thank you /r9k/.
>>
>>35617335
They weren't always this way. These are the people who gave us agriculture, written words and chess. They were the breadbasket and brain-trust of the ancient world. It's not all of their faults that they've been subjected to
>1 4 0 0 Y E A R S
of oppression, willful ignorance and
>I N B R E E D I N G
>>
>tfw no qt Palestinian gf
Why live
>>
>>35617357
>Other than when they kill you for leaving.
Maybe in the Middle East. A middle eastern person doesn't have to be a muslim in Europe or America.
>>
>>35617427
You think there isnt at the very least tremendous pressure from their family/community to remain muslim even in europe?
>>
>>35614699
After a short lifetime of perfectionist narcissism, I've decided that rather than ignoring every girl who tries to talk to me, I'll give the next one a shot.

If she's brown, so be it. I might learn something.

Nice dubs racebait fampai.
>>
>>35614699
Apparently the girls who wear hijabs are actually pretty slutty. They have the nickname of Hoe-jabis at my college.
>>
>>35617381
tfw persian but not a grill i would've totally dates a white robot
>>
>>35617365
There's usually a thread on /s/. I know, I know, that thickness. Most Muslims here are western poo-in-loos, and skinny as shit, wearing tight jeans, with a thong cropping up out of the waist, but still a hijab, to cover their hair.

The only thick qt's are probably the wives (plural) of the occasional oil-rich Arabian nobleman you see, driving a gold-painted Ferrari through the medical district, on his regular trip to receive medical care that doesn't involve olive oil or camel piss.
>>
>>35614699
Yes. As long as nothing is forced on me, I'd date her, even if she wore a hijab,
>>35617479
Why haven't you gotten yourself any son?
>>
>>35617427
Not exactly.
>Oh, you can uncover your hair, have a christian boyfriend, stop praying.
>but first, why don't you give your mom and dad a little poison in our tea, so we won't have to live through you pissing on your family
>also, you're cut off and disinherited
>Have fun
The same way people converted, under threat of violence and laws prohibiting the economic, social and political functions of infidels, is the same way they maintain that, within the west.

They may have a hard time, down the road, as damn near every hijab you see is at a (albeit community) college, and the family would not be abler to use economic pressure as readily, against a woman in the west, with an employable skill-set.
>>
>>35617479
Blowjobs and anal. Look at how far guys go down the rabbit hole, if they don't get laid by 18 or 19. Now, imagine this growing up in a Muslim family, where you're expected to abstain for your future husband, until after university, surrounded by the big white cock.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.