[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you lowered your standards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: jew.jpg (26KB, 266x375px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
26KB, 266x375px
Why haven't you lowered your standards?
>>
>>35613827
Why don't you fuck off to reddit ?
>>
>>35613827
I can't go any lower.
>>
>>35613827
going lower would involve dating single moms and fatties
>>
>>35613827
even with no standards i cant find a girl
>>
Fuck you hila is a goddess
>>
I have. But apparently they won't be low enough until I agree to marry someone who needs to have their diapers changed.
>>
My virginity has nothing to do with standards. I'm just as incapable of flirting & conversing with ugly women as I am with attractive ones. The fact that I have literally no friends similarly has nothing to do with standards. Being generally agreeable/ avoidant of conflict might make me easy to work with, but it doesn't make people want to be my friend.
>>
I can't afford a tard wrangler
>>
>>35613827
Because guys here are completely blind to the fact that their high standards are the reason they never get laid.

They complain bitterly that women only want the top 20% of men, but they themselves would never consider fucking a 4.
>>
>>35613937

You can't get a hold of like $40-150 to stick your dick in a hooker only to be disappointed and realize it was all a meme all along?
>>
>>35613965
I don't know how. Hookers are illegal in my country.
>>
Most of my standards are to do with personality, and compromising on any of them would result in a relationship that would most likely fail.
>>
>>35613937

Think of your typical fat ugly neckbeard. You know, the reddit normie stereotype. Even he can get a boipucci. You can do it if you really wanted to. You don't even have to play games or be cryptic when talking to a fag like you do with grils. Literally get on grindr or some dating site or something and say you want to fuck with your pic locally. Expect to get fucked yourself, it's only fair. But no desperate fuck is going to have a 10 inch dick so you're good. And trust me, it's not that bad. If you have a dick up your ass it just feels like you gotta shit. That's it. Doesn't last long then it's your turn. If anything, blowjobs are the best part and a fag will succ u good. I've tried the gay shit once too. I just got free drugs out of it.
>>
>>35613939
>Because guys here are completely blind to the fact that their high standards are the reason they never get laid.

No it's because I don't go outside except for work
>>
>>35613937
how bout craigslist my dude
>>
>>35613827
>tfw in five years you will be expected to date ugly old hags like this instead of PTP.
>>
>>35614008
Internet dude. Google reviews, pictures, and forums.
>>
>>35614044
I don't know, man. Is it really that easy? I mean, I'm very unattractive, 5'8" and kinda fat, I don't think even desperate fags would want me. Maybe I'll give it a try.
>>
>implying hila isn't beautiful

Dude she's a babe
>>
>>35613827
All I want is a non-whale but apparently that's too much to ask. I'd rather be alone
>>
>>35613827
why would I date a girl that emotionally cucked her bf with me?
why would I date a girl that was your average HS Stacy?
why would I date a girl with no drive to be someone?
why would I date a girl that thinks having a vagina is a replacement for having a personality?
why would I date a girl who's sexual past I know about?
why would I date a girl that has been stretched by a cawk bigger than mine?
why would I date a girl with different values from me?

I would use her thou.
>>
>>35614369

I'm not even fucking with you. No memes. It is that easy. I'm 5'10, spic, small dick and OBESE. Not just "kinda fat" but 300lbs alcoholic fat. BIG BELLY. I'm also hairy ass fuck and hardly shave. I tried the gay shit. Wasn't for me. Not only couldn't I not stay hard, probably because I was drunk, nervous or something, it was easy. I met a fag. Came over. Took some of his faggy drinks. Got a buzz going. Then he came onto me. Like if I was a bitch. But, he wanted me to fuck him. Dominate him. Treat him like a slut. But it didn't work out. Small dick. ED. It just ended up as him fucking my ass for like 3 minutes, not even cumming, and him sucking my dick literally 30 minutes AND ALSO I DIDNT CUM.

It was weird. Sex is a meme.
>>
>>35614390
Its not that she isnt qt, but she looks like a coked up whore instead of a pure virgin. Basically, the problem is this >>35614541
>>
File: shark girl.jpg (147KB, 865x639px) Image search: [Google]
shark girl.jpg
147KB, 865x639px
Keep your pride, or get laid
it's a hard choice, I would say just try to get yourself to look as good as possible so you don't need to swoop too low
>>
>>35613827

I did
Asked a girl, with Downs Syndrome, from work, she cleans the lobby and tables, out on a date
She laughed at me and said no way
She told the rest of my work crew and they all laughed at me
Black guy who mainly just fills stuff and keeps the freezer and back areas clean, asked her out and she said yes
He told me a couple of nights ago she sucked his dick in the employee bathroom
I am a failure
>>
>>35615222
>asking out a downie
Mistake. All retards are peppered with attention to the point where they are convinced they are the greatest thing on earth. You would probably have more luck with an actual attractive woman
>>
>>35613827
Your pic is related to my situation. I'm an Israeliboo, I like Jew girls, relate best to them, plan to go to Israel to pick up a Jewish girl. Don't really care about how they look, but the thing I'm worried about is if they're open to a goy.
>>
>>35613827
The only standards I have are:

>Not fat/obese ("chubby" is okay)
>Have a good smile (no missing teeth, not noticeable yellow, etc.)
>No children

I don't think that's unreasonable, since I am not fat, I have a nice smile and I don't have children.
>>
>>35613827
Ill never date a dirty jew. Fuck them.
>>
>>35613827
OH thread 9012301 of the same thing

I have repeated this many times
I HAVE LOWERED MY STANDARDS
I went for mentally ill then
I went for chubby
then fat
then OBESE
then disfigured/burned/cuts etc
then mild disability
then serve disability
then striaght up facially deformed

I was rejected by each an everyone of them

right now my current standard is
Be Female (female)
with a option of
actually likes me

Even girl (boys) have high standards
>>
Why did Hila lower her standards and accept Ethan? She's quite pretty for a Jewish woman, you know.
>>
File: extra thicc.jpg (61KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
extra thicc.jpg
61KB, 472x624px
>>35615523
Ethan is T-H-I-C-C
>>
>>35614541
Why do you care about all that stuff?
Serious question.
>>
>>35613827
I'd settle for anyone who is physically fit and intelligent, and is not a nigger
>>
>>35614541
>why would I date a girl who's sexual past I know about?

Firstly, it's whose not who's, you fucking swine. Secondly, different cultures deal with "sexual past" in different way. I don't know where you are from, therefore I cannot judge you on this one.

>why would I date a girl that has been stretched by a cawk bigger than mine?

Insecurity speaks.

>why would I date a girl with different values from me?

So what? You want a carbon copy of your self? While I agree that having someone who agrees with your worldview in broad strokes is nice, but total 'ideological' similarity would be boring as fuck if you ask me.
>>
Any man that wouldn't slam hila's jew cunt is a flaming homosexual
>>
>>35615303
This is true
Source - I'm a tard wrangler
>>
Hila and Ethan proves it doesn't matter how you look. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you look, as long as you have "fame", you'll have a bunch of beta orbiters wanting to fuck you. Probably because you're so ugly that betas think they have a chance. Problem is jews only date/settle down with jewsbut they'll fuck you anyways
>>
File: 1487701633852.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487701633852.gif
685KB, 500x281px
If I've gotta be the ubermensch to be considered suitable for a fat single mom, there's no point in trying. It's unreal how long a womans list of requirements can get if she managed to stay relatively thin. If you only asked for what you bring then that would be fine, but that is not the game that men get to play on the whole.
>>
>>35613827
I have
But a girl who's waiting til marriage doesn't exist anymore because h
Thanks to feminism
>>
I did. I met chubby girl, but she left me for Chad. The most I got from her is a hug.
Now I just lost all hope.
>>
>>35613939
Found the 3
>>
>>35613939
Up for anything except for the mentaly disabled and women over 300 lbs.
>>
>>35613939
What if I'm a 5/10 tho?
>>
>>35613827
Because I'm not into anorexic transsexuals. And these fake tears were pathetic... just to get more money without working for it. Can you be more of a jew, ffs? It's a good thing you're too ugly to get raped.
>>
>>35613827
m8 I've lowered my standards far enough that I'd take something with a dick. I'm really just an unattractive personalityless asshole who will never have anyone
>>
>>35615631
The past, and actions matter
>>35615876
>different cultures
Dont delude ur self, you have cucks and none cucks.
>Insecurity
Qt could have fucked a mandingo, and I would have no problem if she keeps it to herself, if I find out then it becomes a problem.
>why would u want a carbon copy of yourself?
I want someone who deserves me
>>
>>35613903

Ugly women will literally do the flirting for you, you're lying. I've been dragged in to bed by landwhales - borderline sexual assault.
>>
>>35613939
I'm like 8/10 and want a 4/10 nerd but I'm incapable of acting first and they probably are afraid of talking to me.
>>
>>35613827
Actually I have low standards. My parents aren't the best stock on the planet. Mom is a welfare queen and dad is a stoner who sells dimebags. I will fuck fat girls girls with acne and at one point even thought about amputees. I want a woman who will indulge my fetishes for dominating them anal sex and rimjobs. I'll take anyone
>>
>>35619987
as a 4/10 it's true i would never approach anyone above a 5
>>
>>35616218
Literally wrong. Go look up the stats, Jews marry outside very often
>>
>>35614044
>But no desperate fuck is going to have a 10 inch dick so you're good
I'm 9.5 inches long and still a virgin at 23. I don't like men but I'm open to Shemales. Especially ones with big asses
>>
>The law of diminishing returns.
>>
>>35620291
Pol and r/the Donald say otherwise. Fuck you cuck shill nigger I only listen to Jared Kushner and Ben shapiro
>>
>>35620258
I have to vent here since I'm a complete mess. I used to be bullied in school but became pretty damn good looking after puberty but I my social skills are so impaired I'm quite hopeless.
>>
>>35613878
this

>this "this" isn't an original "this", but that makes it no less true
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.