[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really ask out guys on dates?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: promdate.webm (2MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
promdate.webm
2MB, 680x680px
Do girls really ask out guys on dates?
>>
>>35613700
9/10 times, when i go on a date it's because we're hitting it off and then the girl eventually asks me
>>
>asking people out on dates
>not asking them to hang out at some shitty club, get drunk and then have vapid sex the same night

You can't be this out of touch with society
>>
>>35613700

>"look at me asking the retarded kid to prom"
>"look how caring and loving I am"
>"look what a good human bean I am"
>"no Im not just gonna ask him, when he's in class or when I pass him in the hallway, but during lunch and you are gonna film me doing it"
>>
>>35613771
>>35613804
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oreeeginal
>>
>>35613700
If that guy is Chad? Sure.
>>
>>35613926
>downie chad
If only I was that, my life would be a lot simpler
>>
Actually happened to me a few times, sadly it were disgusting 2/10 fatsos. Except the last one, she's a real qt.
>>
>>35613700
My frist and only gf asked me out. We never even kissed and all we did was watch anime and cuddle.

Very mentally unstable, once i made a sexual joke she thought i was asking for sex. Three weeks later she had a break down about (we were 14/15 so it was too young) told all her friends and humiliated me.

After that the seed of hatred was planted and now I can't trust women.
>>
>>35613700
This makes me mad, normies do this shit to feel better about themselves, to show how "helpful" and "caring" they are. She's just leading him on, she doesn't really like him. Fuck that bullshit normie garbage
>>
>>35613956
You realize in this case it's a girl trying to get famous on social media by being nice to a downie right?
>>
>>35613700
Yes, but probably not that often.

It's happened to me a couple of times despite being 26 and KHHV but I suspect that's because people think I'm a normalfag because of my job (and it's only ever people who I work with who have asked me out).
>>
>>35614070
Look closer. He's not "retarded" until his reaction. They live in small town America where it's still funny to put on a retard act to publicly reject some ugly girl without a bunch of commies jumping down your throat.
>>
Honestly, this guy looks like the Chad of retards.
>>
>>35614070
>>35614138
well shit
but yeah if it is she probably is doing it to make herself look more positive
>>
>>35614138
You retarded? Do you not know what people with down syndrome look like? It wasn't his act, it's his face.
>>
>>35614186
Yeah, actually, I am retarded. So I know what one of my own kind looks like. What makes you more of an expert on the retarded than an actual retarded person, retard?
>>
>>35613820
OOOOHH IT PISSES ME OFF
IT ENRAGES ME
THAT CUNT HAS TO DIE ALONG WITH ALL DOWNIES SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN
>>
>>35613700
Fucking mormons man. They're just not natural.
>>
Only if you're attractive

>>35614217
tru
>>
>>35614231
This. I've seen it happen to an old friend of mine in high school
>>
File: 1481109178820.gif (324KB, 489x909px) Image search: [Google]
1481109178820.gif
324KB, 489x909px
>>35613700
>Tfw named tyler
>No girl asked me out to prom

If only I was retarded. Even though shes obviously doing it for her own normie interests at least i could live in an illusion that people liked me
>>
I hope the downie went full bananas and raped her after prom
>>
it happened to me once.
>talking with a qt3.14 ginger girl from my high school
>she asks if I want to go get ice cream with her
>says she'll meet me at ice cream place
>it's like an hour+ drive away
>tell my parents I'm going on a date
>they're surprised, but believe me
>take weed with me because it's Colorado, and I know she smokes, it might get me laid
>get to ice cream shop
>text and call her where she's at
>no response
>sit there from 6pm until 10, when I could no longer park at the parking lot across from the place
>park on the street about a half mile away, put coins in the meter
>walk to ice cream place
>it's super crowded, line long as fuck
>fuck it, I'm here, I'm going to get this ice cream, get stoned and go home
>it takes like an hour in line
>every person in line is in a couple or group of friends
>I'm the only lonely fucker there
>get up to register
>get two shakes, because I wanted to look like good guy instead of lonely loser
>get shakes
>walk to truck
>window is broken, subwoofers, amps, stereo, ipod and my fucking weed all stolen
>fucking niggers
>ask parents what to do
>they call police department, they show up and take report
>they ignore my two milkshakes and don't ask, thankfully
>I only have liability insurance since my truck is paid off
>tell girl what happened, tell her to fuck off and then block her on jewbook, twater and instafag
>have to replace window, luckily I worked for ford so they gave me a good discount from their auto glass guy, and it got deducted from my paycheck, which was kind of nice
>see someone posted that she's a model for some agency or some shit and engaged
>I'm still contemplating killing myself or moving to the mountains and never talking to anyone again.
I honestly fucking hate women. Even if a fat or disgusting girl got the gall to ask me out, I might go with her as friends because she had the courage to ask someone out, against all odds. Fucking roastie whores always win.
>>
ALL of the romantic intrigue in my life has been initiated by a girl. I've never asked anyone out in my life.

Not every girl will do it. Some are just very forward and have no qualms about asking you out. Usually they'll test the waters and give you a chance, but I've had a few just come up and go for it.

This doesn't happen that often, and it's never really a stunning girl - it's a 7 at most.
>>
>>35613700
No. Your example is just a case of virtue signalling.
>>
only in high school were girls verbal to me about this stuff. i was in 11th grade when some 10th grade group of girl made it clear that most wanted to fuck. one of them even flat out stated "i just wanna fuck" while smiling at me as she put her arm around me. that was the first time i realized how horny girls were... just as much as guys. in college, that never happened. id always have to make the first move. enjoy it in high school, but it wont happen after that unless theyre scheming for something... like money or some increased social status.
>>
>>35613700
It happened to be, but it was more like.

>Anon, I'm going to prom, and I'm wearing grey. I nominated you for prom king btw

Usually she's just a rude Loli, I don't know what happened
>>
I actually saw it happen to Chad, gave me the black pill before I even grew up.
>>
>>35613700
lmfao typical roastie
>filming something like this
>everyone laughing at him

poor guy
>>
File: 1477439757925.jpg (31KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477439757925.jpg
31KB, 500x350px
>>35613700
>ghosts him up until prom
>gets to prom with him
>spends none of her time with him
>leaves and never talks to him again
>uses it as a story about how kind she is
>fucks chad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.