[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1323124214124.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1323124214124.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
I'll go first
>I've fucked around 5 trannies on backpage/craiglist
>I live in California so there are a bunch of 18-19 year olds who have taken hormone blockers before puberty
>of the ones I've fucked the largest dick they have was 2 inches erect
>I'm actually about to go meet with one now
>>
>>35613504
Aren't you worried about them giving you the gay flu anon?
>>
>>35613504
Were any virgin before you fucked them?
>>
I've sucked a dick. I regret it and will never tell any future partners about it especially considering how I've not had any symptoms of an STD in the years since.

Also, besides the BJ, I haven't had sex since 2008 and even then i was always very awkward and struggled to hold myself up when in the missionary position.
>>
>>35613543
i know this feel, i try to repress the memory and pretend it never happened i'm so ashamed of it, i was desperate for attention and i ended up doing the thing i regret most in my life.

Just the thought makes me feel sick to my stomach.
>>
>>35613534
>>35613533
I don't ask if they're virgin or not, but if I do ask for a doctors note to make sure they're clean. If they say they can't get one i use a condom.
>>
>>35613622
Post a pic of some. Also, aren't you worried that the note is just old or some shit man, i'd be way too paranoid about the fag flu. Shits spook.
>>
>>35613543
>>35613574
story? why was it so bad?
>>
>>35613504
>hormone blockers before puberty
are there hormone enhancers to make their dicks 9+ inches erect?
>>
>>35613689
Because it was out of desperation of attraction / 20 years of having no sexual contact. It made me want to kill myself moreover afterwards and made me extremely shamed / all I could picture was my father being extremely disappointed in me if he was still alive.

I've never done anything like that since and I regret it very much so to this day.
>>
>>35613725
that emotional stuff aside was the act itself good?
>>
File: IMG_0949.png (249KB, 560x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0949.png
249KB, 560x369px
Fuck this is so degenerate I feel sick just living in Cali.
>>
>>35613650
I don't have any pictures, but I could send you the craiglist links. About the notes, California, or at least my county has a surprisingly well made medical industry. Everything can be found electronically as well, you can go into the doctors, get a checkup, and then on your online account it'll tell you everything AND the date of last checkup. The most recent tranny I fucked had her checkup in February. Plus the job I work in already requires me to get a medical examination every 4 months so I'm pretty safe about it. But yeah I could see why you would be paranoid, most trannies have some sort of STD and some are evil enough not to tell you. Luckily there is such a high number of them here that I can find a few that meet the requirements.
>>
>>35613757
Not really, no. I almost sperged out and beat the guy up.
>>
>>35613712
I don't know of this is trolling or not, but the hormone blockers pretty much just stop testosterone from working, so they don't get broad shoulders, body hair, strong jaws, don't grow tall etc.. I don't think hormone enhancers can have that type of effect.
>>
>>35613777
Ah fair enough anon, sure post some craigslist ads of the more attractive ones if you don't mind.

Yeah, I'd be too paranoid, HIV is scary man, the other stuff would be unpleasant too of course.

How attractive are you btw, have you fucked any / many females?
>>
>>35613622
>I do ask for a doctors note
Surely you should ask for an STD test instead?
>>
>>35613786
Tell us the story you stupid faggot quit teasing it
>>
File: mouse_love_by_mikeinel-daz2xa0.gif (136KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
mouse_love_by_mikeinel-daz2xa0.gif
136KB, 500x385px
>>35613689
My experience wasn't quite so traumatic. In fact I doubt I could've found a nicer guy to do it with. He was older and wanted more than just the raw sexual physicality of it. He wanted to cuddle and kiss.

However I agree with the other anon. We did it out of desperation. We were seeking attention & approval but in the end all I was left with was the feeling that I sold myself out. I gave in to a weakness (wanting to be liked, attracted to, and approved of) and gained nothing of value and in fact put myself at potential risk.

>was the act itself good?
Meh. I never was able to get hard myself. I definitely did a bad job blowing him though he did cum. I will say however when he licked my asshole it was probably the best thing I've ever felt. If you've never had your asshole licked... do it. Its good even in a non-sexual way. As in massage parlors should offer it as a service.
>>
File: 1481827635773.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481827635773.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>35613504
First and only sexual experience was with my cousin, we were both kids.

Boring, but I think I nearly drank myself to death. I'm doing ok now but I was drinking so hard I had shakes most days and all the the other stuff. Can't tell anyone else.

One day I'll wake up, right?
>>
>>35613897
there's literally nothing to tell anon, not really at least

i met some guy in a park at like 2am, he sucked me off, i reciprocated, i felt dirty and disgusted in myself afterwards and wanted to kill myself more than i ever have.

Even recounting this story makes me feel disgusted in myself. I just try to pretend it's not real and it didn't happen.
>>
>>35613849
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cas/6048936686.html
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/6048930196.html
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/6048710716.html
As for how attractive I am, I guess a solid 6/10. I do a bunch of weightlifting and my dick is 9 inches long so I guess having a nice physique/dick really buys into their "daddy" fetish.
The thing is though I have had stable relationships with women, my last was for 3 years, If i really wanted to I could just stop, move out of Los angeles and settle down, which I probably will within the next year or so.
>>
>>35613994
Ah fair enough anon, I'm not overly attractive but I do have a very big dick, not ripped either though.

I'd probably fuck all of them so I guess I'm a fag now.
>>
>>35613882
yeah thats what I meant, but most doctors around here will just check your whole body if you want.
>>
OP here, i'm about to leave the thread and go to work, any last questions/confessions?
>>
>>35614036
what does nutting in a girls (male) ass feel like?
>>
>>35614085
no different than a real woman I guess, something I've noticed is that a girls(male) ass tends to pull harder on your dick so the orgasm is a lot better.
>>
Ok guys gotta go or I'll be late, might make another thread when I get back.
>>
>>35613942
Did you swallow? How big was his cock?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.