[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can only cum by imagining myself having sex as a girl >inner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (75KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
75KB, 628x800px
>can only cum by imagining myself having sex as a girl
>inner mental voice is female

>still dont think about transitioning because it feels disgusting
>sorta content with being a guy, it has its advantages

Anyone else like this?
>>
>>35613142
Is that a jojo refrence?
I have to know.
>>
>>35613142
>>can only cum by imagining myself having sex as a girl
Yes
>>inner mental voice is female
I can't tell which gender it is

>>still dont think about transitioning because it feels disgusting
I think about it but don't do it because I'm disgusting

>>sorta content with being a guy, it has its advantages
It has no advantages to me and I'm not content
>>
>>35614341
Transition already. Why are you disgusting? Can't you pass?
>>
>>35614422
>Why are you disgusting?
Ugly and masculline

>Can't you pass?
Not at all
>>
>>35613142
Same OP except I can only fun imagining myself as a girl being dominated by other girls. Fetishes are a hell of a drug.
>>
File: img000026edit-2194.jpg (81KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
img000026edit-2194.jpg
81KB, 320x320px
>>35613320
It actually is fampai.
>>
>>35613142
My inner voice is in english, doesn't mean I'm a transnigger
>>
I can't hear my inner voice, but I can understand it.
>>
>>35613142
your stand is a girl faggot
>>
>>35613142

>being able to literally hear an inner mental voice

Your bigger problem is you're schizophrenic, anon.
>>
>>35613142
>>can only cum by imagining myself having sex as a girl
As a girl with a dick or without?
I need to know.
>>
>>35615147
are you retarded or something, you big retard?
>>
>>35615713

You're not supposed to actually hear a voice when you think like you hear normal sounds, that's mental illness.
>>
>>35615754
It's not something you actually hear as if it was there. It's an internal monologue. Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>35615815

>It's not something you actually hear as if it was there

That's what I'm saying you idiot. You aren't supposed to actually hear a voice to where you can tell it sounds female. If you hear actual sounds that's called a hallucination.
>>
>>35615840
Holy shit you are so FUCKING stupid. Have you never seen those posts with a picture of Gilbert Gottfried or Morgan Freeman that say "you are now reading this in my voice"? What did you think they were referring to? Are the millions of normies who related to that schizophrenic? The only one mentally ill here is you, you fucking autist.
>>
File: 1473182532745s.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473182532745s.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>35613142
why not just be yourself? transitioning is not good for you at all. Maybe in the future if they can grow you a real vagina, and find ways to transition that doesn't completely destroy your long term health, go for it. But you seriously shouldn't sweat it. Be happy with your body, trust me, you could have it way worse.
>>
>>35615906

>you are now reading this in my voice

That just means when people read text with a picture of Morgan Freeman they usually read it out loud using a Morgan Freeman voice.
>>
>>35615973
No it doesn't.

You can synthesize voices in your head in the same way you can imagine anything else
>>
>>35615930
>Maybe in the future if they can grow you a real vagina, and find ways to transition that doesn't completely destroy your long term health, go for it
Never happening. No way to change XY chromosomes
>>
>>35616234
>No way to change XY chromosomes
Even if we did, genetics aren't that simple.
>>
My inner voice is female and I definitely have a inclination towards being feminine, but I don't want to necessarily be a woman. I wouldn't mind looking like one plus I'm already a pretty boy
>>
>>35615973

No it doesn't you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>35615973
how can one person be this retarded
>>
>>35618090

It's not his fault if his brain doesn't make voices the way normal people brains do. How would would you make sense of the discussion if you didn't have that ability?
>>
>>35615973
I dont know if you are retarded or if you lack a basic human ability which means you are kinda retarded too.
>>
>>35613142
Die you cancer piece of shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.