[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any blackbots here feel that it's really hard to date outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Martin-Baker.jpg (37KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Baker.jpg
37KB, 504x504px
any blackbots here feel that it's really hard to date outside their race simply because they are black?

I feel it is for me, I wish I was a korean since, kpop is making them more attractive to western women ,and they have a larger dating pool as a result.
>>
File: beach-sasha-obama-miami-15.jpg (180KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
beach-sasha-obama-miami-15.jpg
180KB, 470x470px
It sucks. The on!y option we have is dating the bottom of the barrel chicks. I just want a qt respetable asian/white/curry gf
Even the qt black girls are an impossible feat
>>
>>35612897
of course.
White women aren't really into steve urkel types, and black women are repulsed by the idea of blackbot.
>both white and black women want a black male that has a 10 inch horse cock, super duper ripped body, and a hyper aggressive personality that doesn't take shit from anyone
It feels bad man.
Im dyle, and was raised by my grandparents to respect everyone and im kind of push over....
I can see why women don't want anything to do with me. Ive tried to be assertive and manly in the past, but it always backfires and makes me look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35612897
I used to have this problem until I studied the research of Hajime Fukui. He's a neuroendocrinologist who studies the female brain. Look up his studies
>>
>>35612897
>kpop
>consuming anything from South Korea
Fuck out of here with that shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yJQG2J1jQ
>>
Okay. Any black person this shithole this place is a complete idiot.

No it's not hard. I'm west afrian,I dated white ,latina and asian girls. Now i'm engaged to a white cardiology resident. I'm graduating from pharm school this year

This place truly is a cancer and it is poisoning your mind without you realizing it. I was just checking out this miserable zoo for human filth (didn't last more than 10 seconds,was about to click "X" then i saw your thread and decided to post the only thing of value that has ever been posted on this site)

Just my 2 cents. Want to keep poisoning your mind with this cancerous site? Go for it then,it's your life
>>
>>35613178
Can you give me a quick rundown?

>>35613667
Thanks for the advice Chad. Now get out
>>
File: 1486645888979.jpg (10KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1486645888979.jpg
10KB, 209x241px
Post your dick sizes... n-no homo just to compare...

6x2.5 here.

Will i make it?

>(Not tyrone but raised by tyrones and jamals)
>(qt keeps asking about dick size and tellin me bout a dude who had a small dick)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.