[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else phimosis here? It fucked up my life. I could have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: phimosis.jpg (29KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis.jpg
29KB, 176x250px
Anyone else phimosis here? It fucked up my life. I could have easily get a gf and be a normie, but because of the phimosis I've been avoiding getting close with girls.
I've been thinking about a surgery, but what's the point? No girl ever would want see my dick anyway.
>>
Yes I have it. I stretched my foreskin out at one point using those skin stretcher things that people use in their ears and shit. But I let it tighten up again damnit.

I only want to stretch it out and fully reveal the glands and get a bj before I die. Bjs already feel good but god damnit I want the best.
>>
How does this even happen? I feel like this can be easily avoided by fapping regularly. I never did anything special to avoid it, but have fapped 1-3x daily for the last 15 years.
>>
>>35611945
I had it. All I had to do was try to get to it, I stretched the skin eventually. But one time I pulled it all the way back and it got stuck and it scared the shit out of me
>>
Back when I was 12 or so I started pulling it back.. was extremely sensitive but once I got the hang of it, was a peace of cake. Now sometimes I walk around with my pj's and a half head rubbing against them and I don't feel anything
>>
>>35612121
It has to be handled by an urulogist. Luckily, I have normal parents, and they recognized the problem at early age, I even got to keep my foreskin.

As for OP's case, probably not so much. I still remember that it's a painful process to get the skin sliding, even after the medical intervention. I can't imagine OP getting to keep his foreskin.
>>
File: 143254637875664.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
143254637875664.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>35611945
>thinly veinled pro circumcision thread
>>
>>35611945
I had this up until 20 then I stretched it every day for like 2 months and was finally able to pull it back behind the glans but it was super tight so when I ejaculated with it pulled back it would bleed. It bled about 10 times and was really painful but now jerking off feels 100x better now that it's tight anymore.
>>
>>35611945
I had it. I got circumcission and everything is fine now. I cum buckets now which is cool
>>
i had phimosis, but then i decided to not have it one day and i stretched the skin. took 2 weeks of pain every day in the shower but after the first 2 weeks it becomes a lot easier. stop being a pussy and stretch your dick skin
>>
>>35612139
>>35612191
That's natural you little shits, if you have it after 20 then you can talk.
>>
>>35611945
There's a steroid cream that cures it and girls couldn't care less about it, it'll increase your stamina anyway
>>
just get circumcised, you dirty goy
>>
>>35611945
Don't get surgery -- at least try stretching.
There is a really good forum on network54 that has advice on stretching.
I'm 30 and still have phimosis because I don't have any motivation (even with a normal dick, no woman would ever want to be with me) but once upon a time 5 or so years ago I tried stretching and made it to the point where I could almost retract while fully erect with the help of some lube/lotion/cream/whatever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.