[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are women from your country like?:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1488544593359.jpg (80KB, 851x660px) Image search: [Google]
1488544593359.jpg
80KB, 851x660px
>Introduce myself
>talk to girls

no interest

>they see my instagram (30k followers)
>WOW LETS BE FRIENDS ANON

Bitches here are so shallow

NZ
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 864x864px
>>35610805
UK.
>Women are the absolute fucking worst
>Foreign women, especially Americans, apparently love British men (apart from Chav tourists)
>They're usually more attractive than British women
What does it all mean?
>>
>>35610805
Australia
>gym rat culture is really huge here so basic guys and dolls everywhere
>barely anyone has any kind of taste in books/music/movies so everyone that does thinks they are really unique (especially women)
>>
File: 1483087867850.jpg (69KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483087867850.jpg
69KB, 420x599px
Arent >>35610805 and >>35610881 basically the same countries?
>>
>>35610881
>>35610914

Nope, npot at all
>>
>>35610865
Its time to spread your seed abroad, anon.
>>
>>35610805
Finland.
>Roughly two types.
>Normie women with somewhat conservative views but turn into childish shebeasts when in a relationship.
>Special snowflake feminists with multiple undiagnosed mental disorders.
>Got an Estonian gf
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 589x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 589x479px
>>35610805
Me dad is from NZ. Is it at all worth visiting becuase he constantly tries to get me to go.
>>
>>35611269
I imagine it would be one of the best countries to visit, its not that great to live here though. 90% of people here are borderline retarded, come to NZ for nature, go to mainland Europe for culture, go to Scandinavia for both.
>>
>>35611149
Is it easy to smash though? Would a big strong foreigner with an average face be tearing up bitches?
>>
>>35611526
I've heard most are very lazy and that they can comfortably live off of Government money
Is this true?
>>
>>35611605
Haha no. The unemployment benefit is literally not even enough for basic survival, I think they only manage by living in squalor with 6 of them sharing a house. Sneaky ones get on the sickness benefit which I think is enough to live on, but mostly poor people get worked like slaves at menial blue collar jobs, the beneficiary hate is pretty prevalent here but it is memeshit to turn people against the poor instead of the rich.
>>
>>35611828

Just like Australia. The Chad government will do anything it can to take money and time from us robots, force us into slave labour, and blame all us NEETs for literally every problem with their shitty fucking incompetent parliament.
>>
>>35610914
yeah, NZ is just part of Aus that thinks it's indep
>>
>>35611570
If you're fluent in English and act confidently you will have no trouble picking up girls in bars at least.

>>35611828
This is what's happening in Finland right now. Pisses me off.
>>
>>35610881
fuckin oath, i see nothing but basic cunts going for basic cunts. Its a depressing sight.
>>
>>35611973
I've heard its more common for women to approach men there, is that true?
>>
>>35610805
I'm from NZ too. My experience is like this

>Look fresh of the boat Asian
>Talk to girls
>Think I have Ching-lish
>Full blown kiwi accent in their face
>Get numbers
>Be come token Asian if that party
>>
>>35612478
You in Auckland?
>>
> Russia
Cold. I prefer bears.
>>
>>35612917
Na I moved to Aus. Was born and raised in NZ.
>>
>>35613079
Is NZ or Aus more racist?
>>
In Australia
Girls are either basic bitches, or fat basic bitches.
Only girls with passion are art hoes
but they're hoes.
>>
>>35613096
So far. I'd say Aus. Some drunk white homeless man tried to fight me while I was holding groceries.
>>
File: proud.png (31KB, 1327x197px) Image search: [Google]
proud.png
31KB, 1327x197px
>>35610805
>morocco
>materialistic as fuck.
>>
>>35610805
Belgium here

>Women here make very rarely the first move and expect the man to take care of everything
>Women feel entitled to get attention and affection
>Most of them are pretty friendly when you get to know them
>Also very shallow: if you're not Chad, you have to work really hard to get a gf

I know I sound kinda like a bitter virgin (which I'm not), but that's just how bitches are here.
>>
>>35614118
Should I visit Belgium if I'm in Europe? Seems like the least appealing Western European country to me.
>>
I don't understand this, if I see a girl who is big on social media I drop them, why I want more competition?
>>
>>35614415
If you plan to do a Eurotrip and you happen to pass through Belgium, you might as well visit Brussels/Ghent/Bruges.

But if you plan to only go to one country in Europe, I wouldn't recommend Belgium though. Not very much to see here and the weather is shit.
>>
>>35613096
Interestingly, I'd say the majority of open or violent racism in NZ is done by brown people, particularly toward Asians. Racism by white people is usually in the form of jokes or low expectations.
>>
>>35614468
Yeah I grew up in a maori town and there is constant racism towards white people, asians and indians get it even worse. We all hated maoris but only because they act like that, if they were chill then it was all good.
>>
>>35610881
Australia

A whole life in private schooling and at Go8 university, met maybe 2 people who've read more than Harry Potter and listen to something not on triple j.

Not saying I'm a special snowflake, but the fuck is this whole country so basic?
>>
>>35614987
NZ too bruh. The whole anglosphere is completely retarded, I blame the pervasiveness of American pop-culture in the English speaking world.
>>
http://efukt.com/21958_OK_SO_WHOSE_NEXT.html

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>35610805
All the women described seem exactly the same.
>>
>>35610805
Spain

> Pretty chill in general
> Good looking on average
> Normie by default
> Left voter by default
>>35610865
>Foreign women, especially Americans, apparently love British men
Really?
In my experience, nobody likes brits in general because, well, they look like Bethesda NPCs... No offence.
>>
>>35610805

Sweden

>they seem overall ok
>I don't talk to them, they don't talk to me, all is well
>>
>>35616090
You sure you aren't Finnish?
>>
>Argentina
>in the south, average girl is a 7.5/10
>north is infested by 2/10 bolivianas
>"lol so nerdy xdddd" trend is popular here
>they're generally nice
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.