[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The woes of pretending to be a normalfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2017-03-18-05-30-37.jpg (936KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-18-05-30-37.jpg
936KB, 1440x2560px
So I asked a normalfag girl in my group for a project in one of my courses out for dinner last week. She had plans so I asked about the next week. She said most likely but only if her schedule coincided. I then sent her picture related after half a week passed. After that, I asked her Thursday in class if she would be finished in time to go out Friday and she said possibly if she finished in time, BUT she said she would text me (whether or not she meant only if she finished in time or not I do not know). Well i never got a text from her. Should I really care about something this petty in my mid 20s?
>>
If somebody doesn't arrange a date with you when you ask (assuming they can't make the original date) then generally, they're not that interested.
>>
>>35610748
That's the vibe I was getting... fuck I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I really thought she would contact me like a dumbass
>>
>>35610703
she's stringing you along for attention
>>
>>35610703
Start ignoring her. See what happens. Girls are big attention black holes
>>
Beta orbiter detected. She just don t want to hurt you but is definetely not interested by you.
Moreover you seems too open and not busy, if she says she can t a specific day don t show that you do nothing with your Life. Propose a second day like a week or 2 after saying you ll be busy by going out or doing other stuff before this days. And don t ask her again, wait until she makes it remind you otherwise she just don t give a shit.
>>
Look dude for what's it's worth you did good progress in reaching out at all!

Next time just straight up ask. If they say no for your proposed date, say "OK. LMK when you're free :)" and leave it at that. Forget them unless they come back.
>>
I chased my wife hardcore also g her multiple times to go hang out with me. She was flaky but we finely dated. Fucked. Eventually got married. This was at 22, I'm now. She's pretty hot and i. Pretty happy. Answer is. Who knows senpai. I redpilled me wife tho and she got stuck on my deep mystical cynical wisdom. Women are like children.
>>
>>35610703
She has zero interest in going out with you, she's hoping you'll just give up so she doesn't have to awkwardly turn you down. You need to take the hint, that screenshot was really painful to read.
>>
>>35610804
>>35610827
So is there no way to salvage this?

>>35610840
Tried to redpill the girl in my last relationship and that was probably 25% of why she dumped me a few monthes ago

>>35610867
But why would she say yes in the first place? I just don't get it
>>
>>35610905
Because she knows you're a beta "nice guy", so if she had said no you would have gotten butthurt about it and then class would have been extremely awkward. Every time you suggest a new day she's thinking "holy shit when will this guy take the hint???"
>>
>>35610935
This. I was FWB with this one girl who had a beta orbiter name william. Every time he would text her she would complain about how he just wouldn't take a hint. I felt sorry for her, also that was the most alpha i have felt, so if MG is out here, then sorry bud, she aint interested. also your youtube channel sucked
>>
>>35610703
she has no interests, people with interest in you make time for you. The best thing now is when she shrugs you off again with "if I can do x " etc is just say "okay, get back to me when you are free" then dont contact her again about it, only talk to her when she contacts you. alternatively Ignore her
>>
It's fucking terrible
>had tinder installed a year ago
>pointless emoji conversations that led nowhere
>gave some normie chick my kik
>we didn't really talk and i forgot about her existance
>for some reason she texted me a week ago
>asked me out to the movies
>i agreed even though i have no attraction to her whatsoever, we met
>she is a bit of a country stacy like chick
>i paid for her ticket which was absolutely pathetic
>Logan is a cool movie as far as comic book crap go
>we took a walk for a bit and she ridiculed me for being silent
>we said bye never to see each other again
When will i fucking learn that there is no point in trying to act normal?

At least i liked the movie. Still ashamed that i paid for her though.
>>
>>35610703
You had no chance from the get go given that she didn't seem that interesting, but going along with what some other anons said... Even if you're boring as fuck and don't do anything but go to class, you should at least pretend you have some kind of social commitments e.g "I'm pretty busy in the day on Saturday cause me and some friends are going to______, but I'm good for the evening."

Just make up something that requires no evidence
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (101KB, 690x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
101KB, 690x706px
you guys overthink things.

just own up to what you are. stop bullshitting her. girls aren't fucking retards, they see 27 fuccbois exactly like you with the exact samed canned lines and retarded use of smileys/emojis.

my current girlfriend, before we were together, used to ask me what I was doing. and I just told her what I was doing. nolifing away, watching jojos bizarre adventure with my brother, playing World of Warcraft.

now when we're together, getting close to a year, she tells me she's with me because I don't pretend to be something/someone I'm not. most girls I talk to (not basic bitches, but cool girls who got some internet meme knowledge) say the same.

and fucking hell man stop worrying about these things too much. her, just go on about your day and enjoy life. what's some anime or something.
>>
>>35611066
Whatever happened to Gary Cooper?
>>
Never use emojis/faces over text, this is the greatest redpill. It makes you look like a faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-18-06-45-53-1.png (454KB, 814x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-18-06-45-53-1.png
454KB, 814x1347px
>>35611286
Whatever you say m8 gtk
>>
>>35610800
You mean, once the attention is past their event horizon, it will disappear forever and they need to feed on more?
>>
>>35611286
What about this one ":^)", will she notice that I'm just a cheeki wankah?
>>
>>35611530

This is possibly acceptable assuming you are both on the same level of irony
>>
File: succcccccccccccccc[1].jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
succcccccccccccccc[1].jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>35611548
what if my gf is the guy with the spaghetti legs and i am the god face
>>
>>35611548
>This is possibly acceptable assuming you are both on the same level of irony
>assuming you are both on the same level of irony
Kekirekoo
>>
>>35610703

>Mid 20s
>Still talks like a High school freshman

Yeah you're fucked. Especially since she's making excuses to NOT see you. You deserve it.
>>
>>35610703aDude...

She's not the one

She's not interested, but that's okay... She has the right not to be interested.

It's not a bad thing, or a good thing.

It's just the way it is. Instead of trying to randomly 'pick' a girl, and continue pressuring her into a date that she's not interested in, you should instead be keeping your eyes peeled for a 'connection'... A girl that coincidentally just so happens to have a spark with you, and when it happens, you'll know it.

This girl's responses clearly indicate that she's simply being polite, but not interested, and the more you ask, the less likely it becomes, and the more she keeps putting you off, and then you'll end up making a fool of yourself, and ERRONEOUSLY holding a grudge against her for not just 'being honest' and saying no at the beginning.

It makes her uncomfortable, and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. You should empathize with her instead of continuing to pressure her.

Hint: when a chick's truly 'down with it', you'll never even have to ask. It'll just happen... It'll come naturally.

Relax. You have plenty of time. And getting a girl is very similar to pitching a creative project to a client.

(I'm a professional illustrator, designer and creative conceptualist) I have always realized that my clients aren't guaranteed to like all of my ideas, so I develop many different concepts to pitch.

I know that my job is to have 99% of my ideas shot down, and the ONE idea that gets chosen will be the perfect one for my client AND for me.

Never be intimidated by being rejected. It's part of the mathematical formula to success.

Now... Do her a favor, and yourself a favor and stop asking her out. Stop. Trust me. Do NOT be angry or hurt or act weird or resentful . never mention it again. Wipe it from your mind, and go about your business and be happy and confident.

If she asks you about it, or texts you, remain open to the idea, but just tell her you decided to let HER take the lead.
>>
One of the big problems with you guys is a lot of you don't seem to realize what attracts women...

You've been fooled into thinking that girls are looking for bodybuilders with money or some other nonsense like that...

Haven't you paid attention? Don't you remember asking your friends why all the hot girls are always with the assholes ?....

AGAIN : haven't you ever noticed that all the hot girls always seem to go for the asshole...

The 'I don't know what she sees in him' guy... well, SHE sounds good she sees in him...

TROUBLE...

Girls are always looking for a 'father figure type' that they know is actually bad for them...

Girls are a multi-faceted series of walking contradictions. Although they claim to want sweet romantic sincerity, that's just the line that bark out like an obnoxious little Chihuahua, because they're actually looking for the complete opposite.

They certainly are not interested in investing any time into a child or someone who is indecisive or lingers and self-doubt and uncertainty.

What all humans, women are attracted magnetically to self confidence. And they want a man who takes charge and is bull headed to a degree.

Have you ever seen Goodfellas? There's a scene where the neighbor across the street is rude and sexually aggressive to Karen, Henry Hill's girlfriend...

He goes directly across the street and pistol whips him, busting the guy's face in with the butt of a revolver, no questions, no negotiation, no games, no hemming, no hawing...

In the movie, Karen says "it turned me on"....

Be a renegade. Stop wallowing in featherweight hesitation and self doubt. Be dangerous, and unpredictable, but most importantly, BE A MAN..

put your fucking Xbox in the garbage can and find self confidence. Look people in the eyes, and STOP ASKING and START TELLING. take charge of your God damn life.
>>
https://youtu.be/EnqR1wH4qM4
>>
>>35612137
Not bad advice but a little simplistic. I think it's a little absurd to expect your average robot to become a confident, dangerous douche, and that's not the only kind of man who women find attractive. I think the biggest problem robots have is inaction. If they spent time improving their bodies, social skills, and careers, and actually talking to women and asking them out, they could succeed without having to affect a douche persona.

I'm speaking as someone who got a GF for the first time at 23. I'm very confident in some ways but not in others, and I'm in no way confrontational or violent. Attraction and romantic success is more complex than 'just be alpha'.
>>
https://youtu.be/bPnk9MhnEpY

THIS is how to be a man

THIS is what women REALLY want
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-01.13.36.jpg (668KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-01.13.36.jpg
668KB, 1024x971px
>>35612316
I'm not being argumentative with you at all, not at all, when I say....

Excellent....

*stands and applauds as everyone else sits silently, trembling as they nervously watch, waiting for a moment of decisive 'victory' from either you or I, as they want to see which one of us was correct, and which one was mistaken*

Well, sir...

We're BOTH correct, and both mistaken...

You're correct...

All your points are valid, sir.

The only discernable difference in our opinions is our INDIVIDUAL PERSPECTIVES...

you got a girlfriend. It can be done. You were older than most guys, but you did it.

Yet you're still young

Younger than me.. I'm 53teen years old..

I've literally .. Literally fucked almost 600 chicks..and 'my' perspective is that of someone who passed your stage a million times, literally...

Im not saying im 'smarter than you', or 'better than you', or 'cooler than you', or anything thats 'combative' towards you, or even vaguely 'competitive'...

Alcolleagaying. is I'm OLDER than you, which means I've been on this planet longer than you. That means mathematically that I have a lot more experience in everything than you, so forgive me if professionals don't take baby steps. I tell it straight to people's faces. I keep it 100... Always. And I never lie. I'm BRUTALLY HONEST.

I'm unlikely to pussyfoot with these guys. I will NOT treat them with kid gloves. I am here to thicken their skin. The thin skin deal is EGG ZACK LEE what their problem is.

However, I understand their plight. I'm on their side. My presence here is to be
part devil's advocate, part father figure, part teacher, part colleage, and 100% provocateur...

.... I will NOT cater to their need for procrastination or sympathy...

Of course I understand they can't bridge the gap from Zelda to Alpha overnight, and my comment wasn't meant to be 'instructions on how to do it'.. Rather, it was a reminder WHICH DIRECTION TO GO IN...

Also, I'm a 'douche', but youve only had ONE gf?
>>
>>35612773
It's well and good that you've had sex with hundreds of women. This is not a life goal I have and it's not something I would advocate for as a goal for most of the people here. I understand that you have experience in some aspects of sexuality and romance, but having sex with a lot of women is not really the same thing as having lasting, loving relationships, which is what most of the failures here crave.

I've only had one 'real' GF. At age 22-23 I had a long-distance relationship, we eventually met up, I lost my virginity, and the relationship fizzled shortly afterwards. I also had another false start shortly thereafter. Then I met my current GF, and we've been together for five years. I don't think a high number of romantic partners is something to strive for, for most people. I'm happy with my GF and I am confident that if this relationship were to fail for some reason (although I don't think it will), I would be able to meet someone new. I got to where I wanted to be, and it wasn't by being macho. I would sooner advocate for my path to the robots here than for yours.
>>
File: 25th.webm (615KB, 828x636px) Image search: [Google]
25th.webm
615KB, 828x636px
...and I'm NOT saying 'be like me'...

I'm a realist. I'm aware nobody should ever 'behave like me', and no one in their right mind would want to...

Not to mention it would be impossible, a futile effort, and would surely end in humiliating embarrassment for the one who tried. Kinda Like a tone deaf, cleft palate, spina bifida, down syndrome 8 year old cub scout trying to imitate Elvis Presley in a Holiday Inn Lounge...

Me ?... I wouldn't advise trying to be like me, because keeping things 100 isn't just a 'catchphrase' with me...

It's how I live my life every day, 24/7, always have and always will.

After years of pussyfooting, one day perhaps YOU will learn to simply take your life by the horns, too.

It's fun.

It's thrilling.

Rollercoaster are terrifying.

Absolutely mortifying.

Until the ride is over, and the metal bar raises, and you get off the roller coaster... And that's when you realize:

THAT RISK IS FUN

and if you're going to live in a cocoon of sheltered fear and missed opportunities, you may as well not exist.

https://youtu.be/jBlm0AkC23c
>>
You don't have to worry how to be a murderer, or a ninja, or Bruce Lee or Superman if you feel like beginning courses and learn something like taekwondo...

You can actually start at your own pace and do it for recreation or fun without the need to feel you are expected to become 'Royce Gracie in the octagon'...

But if you want to learn...

Would you prefer learning from a prize fighter, or from someone who's never been in the ring ?...

I'm a Hitman.

In my art business my clients realize I am a 'Hitman' of Art. If they need something creatively and artistically complex, executed fast, and with exacting precision....

They call me...

Experience has its Rewards.

And that's the same way I approach every subject.

I am not here to 'brag' about 600 girls...

I'm 53teen years old. I have been in the 'sex drugs and rock n roll' game for 41 years so far...

If you multiply 41 x 365, it equals 14,965...

600 women really doesn't seem like a lot when you realize it was spread over 14,965 days & nights...

Consider it a resume..

I just so happen to have quite a long resume.

And I just took the job of 'teacher', whether anyone approves or not
>>
>>35611325
I think you proved his point anon
>>
>>35612963
And if you assumed that in those 41 years, that each of the chicks was just a tramp, a one night stand, a meaningless romp.... that would show a lack of deductive reasoning on your part.

I'm a monogamous man by nature and I have never cheated on, or lied to any of my girlfriends or wives. Because when I am in a relationship I am in a relationship for a reason, not to screw around with other women....

Conversely, when I am single, I am EXTREMELY single, and free play the game as vigorously as I want... and brother, do I ever play with a fervor...

My First live-in girlfriend Stephanie and I were together for 6 years, next was Jill and that lasted 8 years... Then there was my marriage lasting 16 years...

So... Yeah... My expertise spans much more than one night stands
>>
>>35610703
She's not interested man, sorry.

She's given you a soft rejection twice when she had to "check her schedule", leaving you to follow it up. When you pressed her for a day, she gave herself an out - she's never gonna have that research paper written by Friday. If she straight up said

>No, I've got a research paper to do
She's at fault for making the work relationship between you two awkward, and if she said
>No, I've got a research paper to do, how about Sat?
She's committing to the date, which she doesn't want to do.

You kind of overcommitted and looked desperate when you said you're "also good for Saturday, whatever works for you". You're:

>Bending over backwards to fit her schedule
>Forgiving her for not setting a date
>Failing to read the situation and making things more awkward for her
>Betraying your lack of things to do on Saturday. People perceived busy have higher status. Basic supply/demand.

All of these things make you look pretty low value.

It's pretty minor, but try not to type like such a 'beta' (hate the word, but don't know how else to describe it). Just stuff like

>getcha
>:P

Just let her go man, better luck next time
>>
>>35610800
This. It'll determine if she's interested or just likes telling her friends about all the male attention she receives
>>
>>35610703
Don't embarrass yourself by looking like you give a shit about it. At the very most just tell her when you meet her again in person if she raises it saying it was pretty rude that she didn't text you to say she wasn't going out since it ruined your friday evening plans.
>>
>>35611257
This is exactly the reason my ex liked me. Girls don't give a shit if you like things like anime or video games so long as

1) You give some rationale for it.

2) You show passion for it.

Girls just want a guy with passion for shit, it attracts them, it doesn't matter what it's in.
>>
>>35613264
>tone deaf, cleft palate, spina bifida, down syndrome 8 year old cub scout trying to imitate Elvis Presley in a Holiday Inn Lounge...

Buddy, I've seen this and it looks goddamned great
>>
>>35610703

Punch her in the tits and then kick her in the cunt, then ask her for dinner
>>
File: DERKER.png (33KB, 621x581px) Image search: [Google]
DERKER.png
33KB, 621x581px
>>35611955
>>35612137

You're an idiot but not wrong, you need to specify the traits that create a renegade you fucking spastic

Selfishness, seeing others as objects or TOYS this is a big one, tendency towards violence, using intimidation to get what you want, lack of long term thinking, life in the fast line mentality, disregard for consequences, apathy towards most things in life, people are disposable not important.

Bad boys do not get oneitis, if one bitch doesn't give you sex within the first 5 minutes of talking to her you immediatly leave her and try and fuck another girl because women are toys, they're objects, their walking talking fleshlights, you use them as literal cumdumpsters get bored and then find another one. Pussy is a dime a dozen and you don't have the time to try and flirt with a girl beyond a single conversation. If she's not giving you her ass then and there she's not worth the time. This is how tyrones and jamals from the local street gang who sell weed end up with 17 kids to 17 different women.
>>
File: 1489717063262.gif (3KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
1489717063262.gif
3KB, 50x50px
>>35611286
>emoticons make you look like a faggot
Only if you're conversing with normies who don't know how the internet works.
They can't comprehend the meaning of an emoticon. The only things they attempt to understand are emojis and even those are used like some random labels to make your text look different.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.