[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to traditional women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1477.jpg (80KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
80KB, 820x615px
Are there any woman out there that still engage in traditional courtship and monogamous relationships by choice? I feel like every woman nowadays just wants to fuck as many guys as possible with no regard for dignity or commitment.

What the fuck happened? I just want a nice boring average wife to love and take care of, I'd say yes to literally any kind of woman regardless of looks or personality as long as she remained faithful, it feels like it's impossible to find this anymore.

I've turned down multiple chances at sex and no commitment encounters because I just don't fucking want that. Should I just give in and become a degenerate too? Am I delusional in thinking my abstinence will ever amount to anything worthwhile?
>>
Were they ever the majority? My grandmother said that back in the 1940s, everyone she knew slept around except her.
>>
File: IMG_2787.jpg (117KB, 630x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2787.jpg
117KB, 630x841px
Why does that ethnic have his hands on our women!
>>
File: 1485177428569.png (81KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485177428569.png
81KB, 252x276px
>>35610657
>everyone she knew slept around except her
>except her
>>
>>35610624
Why don't robots ever realize that yes, there are traditional, submissive women out there, but they only ever bring that side out for their husbands/boyfriends?
>>
>>35611267
This response though.

Gems can and will lure men with sex appeal and then bring out that side for their boyfriend. Sex is marketable.
>>
yeah ugly women
>>
>>35610624
disclaimer: I'm an actual robot virgin with basically no actual experience so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

However, I'm pretty sure many traditional women still exist. They are hard to find though because they don't "put themselves out there". They usually won't care very much about your sexual history either, so you should get laid when you can. Enjoy it and keep your eyes open for women who seem to have a wholesome feel to them, once you find one quit the casual sex and pursue her instead.
>>
>>35610624
same thing goes for men, atleast in my age group
Its easier for people without this mindset to find eachother
I want the same thing as you but I care about personality a lot. If I dont enjoy being around someone then I would rather be alone.
Also there's no 'giving up' on your values.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.