[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memories that haunt you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ICantSleep.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
ICantSleep.png
87KB, 684x576px
>14 years old at the hospital for annual heart check up
>doctor asks if student doctor can listen to my heart
>sure why not
>doctor calls student doctor into the room
>student doctor is 10/10 19 year old blonde babe with huge rack
>doctor asks her to guess what heart condition I have
>she grabs my chubby boy tit to use stethoscope
>instant raging boner
>painfully obvious because of sweatpants
>parents and student doctor visibly disgusted
>brother called me "hard-on" for weeks
>>
>>35609121
You don't want to know my memory that haunts me. You will all hate me forever.
>>
So brainwashed by 4chan.
I am reading "annual heart check up" as "anal heart check up"
>>
>>35609184
Why would you care is some dumb asses on the internet hated you?
>>
>walking home with oneitis and best friend in 8th grade
>suddenly Chad bestfriend pulls her to the side and starts making out with her
>take a couple seconds staring at them just to compute what's going
>"oh ok"
>start walking in opposite direction of home quietly crying
>oneitis later texts me apologizing, saying "lol I didn't expect him to do that"

He's no in a super successful university while I'm a suicidal drop out. I still think about her often.

>>35609256
>writing "analyze" on essay
>chuckle at "anal"
>>
>>35609326
Alright fine

Imagine an 8/10 mixed qt, im talking innocent, virgin, nice and gentle and generous, smiles a lot, naturally beautiful, an angel on earth

I had that. I had it for about a month. She told me she loved me and that she wanted to save sex and take things slow because she really did love me and she wanted the relationship to last and meaningful or something, young hormonal idiot me dumped her on the spot because "muh no sex wtf"

Broke her heart, and looking back on it boy was I a retard
>>
>>35609444
this hurts my soul anon
>>
>>35609444
how old was she? because she most likely would have just dragged you along while getting nailed by chads each night... she prolly has done the same thing anyway
>>
>>35609444
you even got trips
>>
>>35609393

This is very relevant to our situation

Dick Tucker - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI0rWKpXEgw
>>
>>35609444
Trips of feels
>>
>>35609121
What heart condition? Arythmia?
>>
>>35609444
this board really is full of assholes or in meme terms normies
>>
>>35609121
She's a fucking doctor she should know these things happen to males and we can't help it

I AM PROUD OF MY DICKIE AND WHOMEVER THINK IT'S DISGUSTING NEEDS TO BE EDUCATED
>>
>>35609121
I would've been proud of myself in that moment. Never take yourself (or your life, or anything) too seriously.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.