[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all been there.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: kV6xN4PbMCk.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kV6xN4PbMCk.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
We've all been there.

We're here for a reason. We're not hateful. We're not vindictive. We are not vengeful(well, some of us might be) We've just been there.

We've been there since we were young, when we cried and saw that we were not coddled, but then noticed than girls were.

We were there when we went to school and saw that more was expected from us than girls.

We were there in our high school years when we noticed that there were unspoken, yet highly obvious social hierarchies that affected us, and soon to realize that system doesn't really change.

We were there for our first relationship, only for it to end horribly as our women, who swore undying fealty to us and our love, grew distant, left us, and then blamed us for the whole thing while we sat, hearts shattered, questioning ourselves and our value to society as the woman goes straight into another man's arms.

We've been there when we've been depressed and sad and are told to "improve yourself" or "man up." and while these words weren't spoken exactly, their implications were very, very clear.

We've been there when we saw women get major support whenever said breakup happens, but men are just told to deal with it.

We've been there when we, upon reaching the age to vote, found out that in order to do so that a male has to essentially sign up to be drafted in case of war, and women did not and still got the right to vote regardless.

We've been there to see the stranglehold, the absolute stranglehold, that feminism has caused, given rise to a PC culture that pervades our society.

We've been there to witness our Disney laden promises be ripped apart as the obvious truths of hypergamy were ugly before us, and yet were still constantly told that it was our fault.
>>
We've been there when we were told to lift more, be more confident, show off expenses, being told that love is real and essentially unconditional but you knew deep inside that it wasn't, and that you have to lie to yourself about the societal definition of love existing because the truth essentially is a bit much.

We've been there when some woman was vengeful and used law enforcement against you, knowing there was very little you can do without many funds.

We've been there when we look on the news and see mass killings, but men are rarely mentioned when the statistics come.

We've been there where everywhere we look, be it on tv, the internet, or real life, the sheer mistreatment of men who are essentially average in society...shamed for something they are born with while women's sexuality and being are celebrated.

We've been there when you deal with false harrassment, rape, and violence charges just by LOOKING at a woman wrong.

We've been there when we saw the word "creep" being used as a shaming tactic.

We've been there where our hormones got the better of us and we were played time and time again.

We've been there when we lost everything we worked hard for for a vagina who mercilessly took our possessions and didn't show a drop of remorse.

We've all been there. We've all felt confused, lonely, emasculated, and powerless. We've all seen the lie, and wish it wasn't so. We all have fumbled around searching for some reason not to end it all. We've all seen the ugly truths to life and society as a whole and how utterly meaningless, in the long run, it actually is.
>>
No matter how you feel, if you've ever wondered why it feels like you're hated or dislike just for being a man, have ever been used by a woman, notice woman's code-talk for when they say one thing and mean another, been led or or used as a free meal, or are just plain frustrated with the state of things; you are not alone.

This sub, while it has its extremists and all, is a place where men comfortably can talk about these things. Maybe in the process, you can see that your value is not at all determined by a being whose biological purpose is to extract resources from you. Abundance mentality is a weapon for yourself. You can learn that life is a continuing journey, and young or old, it is never too late to learn something new or pursue a dream.

No doubt you have heard from the outside how hateful and misogynistic we are, as if our natural need to seek the truth is a perversion of all that is good.

No matter how skilled or unskilled, you are not a total failure. You are learning, learning brings improvement if you choose to accept it. A person who runs on pure emotion can not fathom your potential.

We live in a society that goes against our baser biology essentially, but it celebrates one's gender over another, allowing them to act on such without consequence.

You are not alone. We are all hurting. We are all sick of it. We are all men. And we, if we choose to do so, won't take it anymore.

The path to self isn't an easy one, but life isn't meant to be easy, but it's better than spending your entire life tied to a chick you essentially loathe but can't do anything cause of a baby.

Going Your Own Way means just that...finding what WORKS for you. We are all going to die, can't take crap with you....everything ends, so enjoy it while it's here.

Or, you know what, do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>35608326
The Bible was right. Women are evil.
>>
>>35608326
>>35608336
>>35608352
Nice reddit copypasta but my fellow men treated me like shit first. Girls weren't far behind.
>>
>>35608799
Indeed, because of gynocentrism.
>>
>>35609021
It was more related to the fact that they were fairly stereotypical basketball americans and I was white, in addition to giving them a reaction. They were shitty people through and through. Doesn't matter if they were girls or not, they were shit.
>>
>>35609077
Yeah, they were practicing on you to seem more alpha for the time they were among females.
>>
I've seen this exact post, but with the words "men" and "women" swapped around.

It doesn't matter whether you are male or female, all millenials have the same pattern of thinking.

"The world is against me"
"All my failings in life are due to oppression"
"People who tell me to improve myself are the enemy"
"Family structures are outdated, and anything that threatens my pursuit of hedonism is outdated and evil"
"Life is meaningless, so hedonistic pursuits are the highest ideal"

There is some inequality in the world. And its good to bring attention to it and hopefull rally to change it. But millenials are so obsessively fixated with the percieved inequalities that affect them, they let it rule every aspect of their lives. Why? Because they figured out that the more downtrodden, oppressed and poor you are, the more moral authority you have.
This generation has an "obsession with oppression".
It's unhealthy.
>>
>>35609382
Sure thing bro:
> Men are 97% of combat fatalities.
> Men pay 97% of Alimony
> Men make 94% of work suicides.
> Men make up 93% of work fatalities.
> Men make up 81% of all war deaths.
> Men lose custody in 84% of divorces.
> 80% of all suicides are men.
> 77% of homicide victims are men.
> 89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime.
> Men are over twice as victimised by strangers as women.
> Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women.
> Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime.
> Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias.
> Males are discriminated against in school and University.
> Boys face vastly more corporal punishment than girls.
> 60-80% of the homeless are men.
> Women's Cancers receive 15 times more funding than men's
> At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud.
> One third of all fathers in the USA have lost custody of children, most are expected to pay for this.
> 40-70% of domestic violence is against men however less than 1% of domestic violence shelter spaces are for men.
> Male fatality rates are vastly higher than women's
> Worldwide there are 107 men born for every 100 women, by age 65 there are 78 men for every 100 women, in countries like the USA & UK, its even worse, with 75/76 men for every 100 women. Despite the fact that health care spending for men is nearly twice as effective. In the few countries that have a majority male population and a preference for male children like China, Sons are legally or socially obliged to care for parents when they are older, where as daughters are not.
> Despite all the pressures and risks facing men today support services for men are almost non existent compared to services for women. There are departments for women's issues in the White House and the UN, but none for men. The UN promotes genital mutilation of male children but condems female genital mutilation.

sauce: http://www.realsexism.com/
>>
>>35609382
Nice sweeping generalisations you've got there pal. Moral authority is granted by the mob. Previously the church were the heads of moral behaviour, now it's globalists. Same shit, different ideals. You were ostracized for going against the church, you get ostracized for going against the current world moral authority. Nothing has changed.

MGTOW is a bit cringey in my opinion. While there are a lot of things that I can broadly associate to women that negatively impact me, there's plenty that I can also broadly associate to men. These fringe groups and the outsiders that populate them are a product of a slowly failing world economy, mass immigration causing mass disenfranchisement and a social hierachy that now values percieved rights over productivity or success. /r9k/ is another example. Sure, you can say that the people on /r9k/ are demotivated losers whose misery is their own fault and you'd be right in some cases, but the increase in people resisting or being rejected by generalised society is not the product of a sudden change in human behavioural patterns that are only unique to the latest generation; it is a natural reaction to the collapse of healthy social structure.
>>
>>35609457

Again, I've seen similar lists posted by millenial females about how women are all domestically abused, and how women are paid less, and all that.

And yeah. It sucks how there is inequality and the world, and I fully support reform to change it.
But when you use it as an excuse to have the nihilistic, combative attitude, you have lost all sympathy from me.

>>35609574

Previous generation have gone through worse, yet they didn't have this attitude.
Take, for example, black people 50 years ago. They were denied jobs, kept in poverty, kept out of upper society. Oppressed in all senses of the word. But they didn't throw their hands up in the air and give up. They didn't wallow in self pity and believe they were entitled to anything. They didn't ascribe ALL their failures to that one aspect of existence. They went about their lives, married, had families, and worked to improve society. Compare that to young, upper class, college educated black people today. They fall in to the same patterns tthat all millenials do and claim oppression despite living a life several orders of magnitude better than their grandfathers. And even if they are oppressed, they play it up to a rediculous degree.

It's the media and the spockian childrearing philosophy that has created this generation of fops.
>>
>>35609382
It's millenial women. They're absolute Marxist scum.
>>
>>35609776
>similar lists posted by millenial females about how women are all domestically abused, and how women are paid less
the big difference being this real and that fabricated data... also, did you know that unreciprocated DV is female harming male 70% of the time?
>>
>>35609776
>Take, for example, black people 50 years ago. They were denied jobs, kept in poverty, kept out of upper society. Oppressed in all senses of the word. But they didn't throw their hands up in the air and give up. They didn't wallow in self pity and believe they were entitled to anything. They didn't ascribe ALL their failures to that one aspect of existence.

You're thinking of the truly exceptional members of the Civil Rights movement, the MLKJs or Malcolm Xs.
Most average, disenfranchised, black men probably had exactly the attitude you rail against.
Unless you lived during that time, you can't tell us what the existential zeitgeist was.
You can only tell us what the history books bothered to record.
>>
>>35608326
>We've all been there.
probably not
>We were there for our first relationship
figured

go away
>>
>>35609382
>There is some inequality in the world.
you think?
>>
>>35609807
Oh, you. Stop being silly.
>>
>>35610238
Shut up you hedonistic trash. You're part of the problem. Get back to your safe space in college.
>>
>>35609457
Holy fuck. I'm so enraged after looking through that link you posted.

Why the fuck wasn't I born gay? I hate being a straight white male. Fuck my life.
>>
>>35609457

The biggest red-pill is when you've finally checked all these claims and found that they're valid... but literally any female, including the women in your immediate family, will bicker and deny and twist to avoid having to acknowledge even one of these points, and even if they do they'll quickly forget that they ever conceded the truth to them.
>>
>>35610370
You're lucky if you even get that far with them... they usually just hysterically scream at you for "muh soggy knee".
>>
>>35610338
>Holy fuck. I'm so enraged after looking through that link you posted.
welcome to the red pill rage anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.