[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't she blocked any of us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7004.jpg (121KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7004.jpg
121KB, 750x745px
Why hasn't she blocked any of us
>>
>>35608151
is she out of the hospital today? plz, more of this fascinating new waifu. i want to learn everything
>>
>>35608151
Is she a new /mu/ waifu or something?
>>
>>35608195
She's been posting a lot today so I would assume so. And I'm one of her first orbiters so AMA because she used to talk to me

>>35608211
She's been posted on /mu/ a few times
>>
>>35608151
Why do you feed attention whores?
>>
>>35608232
does she know she has a growing fanbase here on r9k? does she like or dislike us? does she ever lurk threads here?
>>
>>35608151
>nose piercing
Instantly shit-tier gril
>>
>>35608232
Huh. /mu/'s my homeboard basically. Is she really new? I've seen pictures of another girl being posted on /mu/ who has a Swans shirt and the photo is flipped so it looks likes SNAWS. But, she doesn't look like that girl unless I'm wrong.
>>
>>35608256
>does she know she has a growing fanbase here on r9k?
Yes
> does she like or dislike us?
She will probably like or at least talk to you if you send her money
>does she ever lurk threads here?
Yes, all the time. She posts about them and makes fun of us in her Instagram
>>
You people are what's wrong with the modern female.

My god this board is such shit.
>>
>>35608307
tell more about her personality. does she actually come off as intelligent when youve talked to her? is she a druggie, manipulating whore like eliza? if not , how is she different?
>>
>>35608341
>does she actually come off as intelligent when youve talked to her?
Yes, but I've learned that she'll only have intelligent discussions with orbiters if she's in the mood.
>is she a druggie, manipulating whore like eliza? if not , how is she different?
She's not different, she's just prettier. they're close online friends
>>
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DUMP THEIR NATALIE FOLDER
>>
Coming to this board makes me feel so much better about myself, christ you people are pathetic
>>
>>35608517
This is a (N)atalie thread not a (N)ormie thread

>>/OUT/ REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35608383
Any archived threads on her that you can link me to?

>>35608517
Okay, Chad. Just leave us alone. ;_;
>>
>>35608545
There's multiple ones every day
>>
>>35608339
I know, it's why I've stopped coming here.

Hobby boards are superior.
>>
I can't go to sleep without hugging my pillow and pretending it's her
>>
File: IMG_7005.jpg (149KB, 750x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7005.jpg
149KB, 750x874px
can someone please answer my question? Is she dating him?
>>
yo
i know agatha and eliza and KKB and allt hat stuf

who is this tho
>>
>>35609275
Natalie, kind of a new Eliza
>>
What's her IG

originagul
>>
>>35609371
twocopiesofinfinitejest

OREGANARO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.