[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only form of true love is a mutual partner suicide life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170318_023923.jpg (156KB, 611x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_023923.jpg
156KB, 611x480px
The only form of true love is a mutual partner suicide

life isnt like the disney moves where you find your soul partner and grow old for the rest of life in love with each other.

love eventually fades and withers. you and your partner start to desire other people. you and your partner look at other people with lust and have fantasies about other people. most of the time you break up and start the process over again.

but, you can circumvent this inevitability with a mutual suicide. in the honeymoon period of the relationship, at the height of your love, you both commit suicide. this action is an acknowledgement that you both dont want the inevitable to happen and you want to love each other forever and you prove it by taking your own life. when you and your partner cease to exist, the love remains at the maximum and never experiences the downfall. you two end up never desiring other people, only each other. you loved each other until death.
>>
>>35607598
Shh quiet op!!!

You're going to scare the normies.
>>
>>35607634
what do u mean, friend
>>
>>35607598
i've had this exact thought before. seems like women don't go for it, and women in general commit suicide at 1/4 the rate of men. it's just not in their psychology to consider suicide.
>>
>>35607598
This is the only post that makes sense after lurking r9k for a week
tl;dr I want a yandere bf that will kill me while I kill him
>>
>>35607598
I don't really believe this. I do believe in everlasting relationships and such. What I don't believe is that everyone finds them, and that most people don't anyway. The thing is that most people are fine with that. If you are not fine with that, like most people here I bet (myself included), there's still chances that you'll find one. Now, the actual problem here is that people like us can't simply accept that and keep on living knowing that our dreams might not come true, even if there's the small possibility of it actually happening.
The solution might be, indeed, suicide, but not a mutual one, just the one that can't live with the fact that they probably won't be able to fulfill their dreams.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>35608304
Why even live.

originila'jgfodg
>>
>>35607598
>love eventually fades and withers
No, if you put an effort into it. If you don't communicate with your friend, friendship fades too, same thing with love. But love requires more effort.
>>
>>35608304
cheers anon
>>35608406
>I do believe in everlasting relationships and such
looks like hollywood got to you. some relationships do last until they die, but they are rare AND the love goes stale. divorce races and unhappy relationships are extremely common
>>
>>35609282
rates*
>>
>>35608499
uhh thats wrong. the chemicals in your brain that makes you feel love eventually reduces. you cant change that by putting in more "effort". it makes sense from a natural selection POV.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.