[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the most beautiful girl you've ever seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 14791253651323.jpg (109KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14791253651323.jpg
109KB, 576x1024px
Who was her? What was her name? Did you get to know her? Was she a bitch, or did her kindness add to her perfection?
>>
>>35607518
Her name was ((anon))

She is Asian. I liked her in high school. She also was a bitch and ridiculed me and made fun of me for being the weird guy.
>>
>>35607607
well that makes two of us
>>
>>35607607
>>35607644

>Asian
>perfect

shiggy diggy famalams
>>
>>35607518
Evie
>Perfect bone structure
>Tall
>Hippy
>goes to free parties
>does drugs
>kind eyes
>would never go for me
>she Smiled at me once or twice
>>
>>35607518
My gf. Not telling you her name. I date her. She's a lovely girl and kindness does add to her perfection.
>>
The girl I like her name is Gigi and she looks really nice and has a great sense of humor only problem is she's super conservative Christian and most of the kids in my school are so, retaliations are hard to make
>>
>>35607518
My girlfriend is the most beautiful person in the world but I don't get to see her very often because I'm away at college. She's unbelievably kind and sweet. I love her and I think about her a lot.
>>
She was a freshman when I was a senior.
Name was Angie. Didn't know her well. I was intimidated by her, idk what she thought of me. But yeah she was super kind, quiet, and a private person but there's always a ring of 5-6 boys talking to her. She had one close female friend.
>>
Her

I seriously fucking hope she's a virgin
>>
Most beautiful girl I had seen was this Uzbek girl in my school. She was extremely hot for her age and the worst part is, I had a chance with her but I fucked up being an autistic moron. Now, I still stalk her on instagram. As a kid, she was in my league (cause I was a cute kid) but as an adult, she is way hotter than me. She is almost like a model and probably fucks 9-10/10 alpha Chads with 8inch dicks. Even if I had the body of Chris Evans, I still won't have the confidence to approach her. She is like a goddess. She had C cup boobs as a 16 yr old. Now she is rocking natural Ds. She is also pretty tall like 5'8 and I'm barely 5'11. I wish I didn't ruined my chance.
>>
>>35608967
looks like that blacked chick Elsa
>>
>>35609377
You better delete that fucking comment now
>>
File: 1443118862134.jpg (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443118862134.jpg
493KB, 1920x1080px
>>35607518
This girl named Abigail in my math class Jr year of High School. Literally the perfect girl. If I could create an attractive women it would be her. I never got to know her because I was a wreck every time I saw her beauty. Found out later she had a boyfriend anyway. I tried to stare at her every opportunity I got.
>>
I didn't know her and saw her for maybe 10 seconds on campus. It was a Friday when not as many people were around, and she was dressed in a red China-style silk robe. I don't know if she was white or Asian or hapa or what but she had that same exotic ultra-qt vibe of young Bjork, but she didn't exactly look like Bjork either. I can no longer remember what she looked like other than that she did not seem real. I was captivated by her and impulsively said hello even though I never do that for strangers usually, and she smiled at me and said hello back with an even more qt accent I couldn't recognize. I almost feel like I hallucinated her existence entirely.
>>
>>35607518
There's a qute blonde girl who work as a cashier in the shop near my home, she look pretty much like pic rel.
>>
>>35607518
qt azn worked at a gas station near me were I would get snacks from all the time

I had to wear speedos everytime I went up there, she was very nice and smiled everytime I came in

she kinda looked like pic related
>>
A girl I saw once while at work, she had a huge smile and beautiful bright blue eyes. I did appreciate how friendly she was, but it was likely how she behaves to everyone, I bet someone as pretty as her rarely has anything to be upset about.
I really hope to see her again, but I don't know anything about her, does she live near or was she just visiting the area that one time.
Nothing would come of another meeting anyway knowing my luck.
Closest person I can think she looks like is that actress from Yes Man, although she had a different hair colour and style.
>>
Dunno about cutest girl, but I saw the most sedually attractive women in my life at a concert 2 years ago.
It was on Halloween and she was dressed as Dora. God damn I had never felt attraction that strong in my life, her body was fucking perfect in every aspect.
>>
Her name was Johanna. She had long fiery red hair, wore glasses, had freckles, and was a total dork. She loved the color blue and wore it all the time. She was also the first and last girl I was comfortable talking to. She left my high school during my sophomore year and a few years later I found out she killed herself.. I wish I had tried asking her out, she seemed to enjoy hanging out with me and wasn't disgusted by physical contact with me. Too artistic even now to ever ask a girl out.
>>
>In Education
>in a group with a qt
>total tumblr roastie
>but holy shit she's pretty damn solid
>everything about her is solid 7/10
>super flirty
>can't tell whether serious or just does it because I'm nothing to her
>won't find out until the next uni gathering if she can even attend
should I just an hero now or start looking elsewhere?
>>
File: 1488395289247.jpg (1MB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1488395289247.jpg
1MB, 3000x2001px
>>35607518
>Who was her?
She is a girl from my college
We study the same major
10/10
>blonde
>tall
>fit
>beautiful eyes

>What was her name?
Hannah
Did you get to know her?
Not yet
I'm a social retard and have avoidant personality disorder
Approaching girls is too stressful for me and i sperg out the most times

>Was she a bitch, or did her kindness add to her perfection?
From what i could perceive, she is a very sympathetic person
Never saw her being arrogant or bitchy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.