[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sweating, /r9k/. What would a Chad say?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9641.png (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9641.png
149KB, 750x1334px
I'm sweating, /r9k/. What would a Chad say?
>>
>>35607189
"Haha yeah"

Not everything has to be a snappy one liner. You clearly have her on the hook. Just be a normal person.
>>
>>35607189
You say "I don't care where we go as long as it's your house afterwards."
>>
File: 1461420920519.png (280KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461420920519.png
280KB, 350x350px
>>35607189
Just say "of course" or "absolutely".

That's what I'd do.

She sounds like she likes you. Go for it.
>>
File: 1489450424757.jpg (56KB, 404x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489450424757.jpg
56KB, 404x415px
>>35607189
>I used to know a girl who texted me fucking exactly like this
>she was really into me, and I was really into her
>I was too much of a beta to make a move
>she got bored and moved onto some asshole chad
>I was left broken, distrustful and hateful
>now she regularly rides the cock carousel
>now I'm a homeless, kissless, virgin alcoholic degenerate
don't be me, make a move or move on quickly
godspeed, anon
>>
>>35607189
Op, there's a method called "power moves only", i.e., only strong responses/reactions to shit chicks do. Found going light on it always works. You're coming off too soft, nothing wrong with being nice, but you haven't made one decision for her. Tell her when and where you two are doing whatever activity. "Tomorrow I'll pick you up at and we're going to do xyz activity. Work for you?" Telling her what is going to happen.
>>
>>35607257
>>35607294
>>35607301

Kinda tired, but to expand on my post from above, don't say this shit in the comments I linked. So stand-off ish, not firm at all. Say that stuff and her reaction is just going to be another question yards yadda, you nicely tell her what you're going to do and her reaction is going to be instant excitement and she'll start fantasizing about hanging out with you and what activity you're doing, instead of just vague responses back and forth. She want to know you're into her and all that other chick shit, so don't beat around the bush and yet her crazy female mind do the heavy lifting for you.
>>
"sure thing. Time?"
fuck man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.