[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend in a male dominated occupation - feeling beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I am studying psychology. She didn't go to college and instead got her special licenses and works a job repairing trains. She makes more money than me right now, but that's because I'm a student and when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her.

She's really intelligent and we have a lot of the same views and general outlook on life. I just feel kinda beta dating a female train mechanic because I feel like that's a mans job. We've been together for 3 years. She's not a butch, she's really small but I'm kind of embarrassed of her doing this.

I think I'm going to dump her. How do I explain to her that she's not wife material?
>>
It's good you decided to be autistic here, rather then in real life.

Good on you!
>>
Is she actually into this kind of thing? If so fuck you. I'd kill for my mechanic waifu.
>>
>>35607142
>studying psychology
>when I graduate I'll probably be making more than her
heheheheh
>>
>>35607142

>have gf
>robot

GTFO. Also, enjoy your regrets and I curse your dick to dry up and fall off if you come back here to bitch about nogf.
>>
>>35607142

u r fkn rtarded
>>
>>35607142
>girlfriend
see this is where you've already fucked up. you seem to have found the wrong board friend. but to answer your question you should take laxatives so you have a really watery shit do it in a container so you can use it to write her a letter. tell her that you can't accept the fact that you're a massive faggot and can't take it anymore and have decided to neck yourself. put it in an envelope give it to her father and ask him to deliver it to her and then off yourself you fucking fag
>>
Mechanic woman tend to be loyal and good womans. Stop feeling like a bitch because "muh masculinity", you're the who picked the gay career. Man up ffs
>>
File: thinking.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>35607142
She will cheat on you. She is constantly surrounded by males who are more physically powerful than you and will eventually wonder what she's missing out on by dating you.

Dump her or you'll both regret it.

>How do I explain to her that she's not wife material?

You don't owe her an explanation. If you need to pry her away, simply say that you've grown apart or need to focus on your studies.

Dump her sooner rather than later or your resolve will falter.

I speak from experience.
>>
>>35607142
>feeling beta
>studying psychology
This is only the beginning.

Stop falling for the college meme and get a real man's job yourself. Pussy.
>>
>>35607142
Protip: She will always make more money than you. Railroads are union so salary comes with seniority.

That said, I don't see a downside to having a wrenching GF or any GF that makes bank. If she leaves you because you don't make as much as she does that's one thing but you leaving her because she makes more is downright stupid. How does having a skill and a fat bank account nullify all of her other positive qualities? I'd say you hit the jackpot.

Have you ever asked her how she feels about having a boyfriend in a female-dominated occupation with a much lower average salary?
>>
>>35607286

Experience as a who? IMHO he's married a train engineer, not a slutty fitness trainer
>>
File: 1489364522924.png (467KB, 618x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489364522924.png
467KB, 618x626px
>>35607142
>I just feel kinda beta dating a female train mechanic because I feel like that's a mans job.
This is the most retarded shit I've ever read. You have no idea how much this shit triggers me, and I'm never triggered by anything. The reason why it triggers me it's because there's a lot of people in this board(myself included) that would die to finally be able to get a girlfriend, and someone like you who has one comes to complain, and the worst part of it is the bullshit reason you have to complain about.
"She has a man's job". This has to be a fucking joke. You should break up with her, she's too much for you. Since you're studying psychology you should analize the fact that you have an inferiority complex of some sort, one that's so deep, you're thinking about ending a perfectly normal relationship with such excuse.
Sorry for being so mean, I now feel better, but you should really see that there's nothing wrong with her working on that sort of thing and that you should be happy to have a girlfriend that loves you. Stop thinking "men jobs" are a thing and maybe you'll see that your girlfriend is actually wife material, as you say.
>>
>>35607348
I work as a software engineer. We were married for 4 years. She was from a military family and eventually joined the service. Afterwards she regularly said that she wished I was in the military.
I found out that she had been sleeping around. I divorced her.
>>
>white """"""""""male""""""""""""""""" psyche

why they always such autistic insecure sociopaths
>>
>>35607286
>>35607422
>She will cheat on you. She is constantly surrounded by males who are more physically powerful than you and will eventually wonder what she's missing out on by dating you.
This is not true. I'm sorry that happened to you, but it's definetely not the norm, specially with girls that are like this, since they're usually far from being stacies. You found a whore, but that doesn't mean all of them are like that. Have faith.
>>
>>35607422
LOL

Military women aren't really military.Their General Training and basically everything is way easier. I once saw a pic where real Marines were constructing a toilet for mareen womyn right in some hotspot. So that might be a reason.

Or the womyn in question was as insecure and retarded as OP.
>>
>>35607142
When you get your bachelor's in psychology you won't make a fucking dime. How do I know? Cuz I did that. It's a fucking worthless degree. You have to get a masters at least to make some money. My advice, forget about your beta worries with your gf, focus on getting a perfect a 4.0 gpa, doing research for professors, getting two letters of rec. then go go grad school
>>
>>35607286
>fat balding sports watching beer swiller greaseheads
>physically supreme over ANYONE

lol
>>
>>35607142
Also wanted to add that if she makes good money, you're stupid for dumping her. A job is a job, and we need cash to get through this stupid fucking life. She found something that pays her. Stop being a fucking grade-a faggot about what she does. You must be 19. Later in life you'll have some real fucking worries!!! Not pussy shit like "my gf's job makes me feel like a baby-back bitch"
>>
>>35607404
I know right?
this guy is a bitch
She has a job. It's just a job. We all gotta work
Meanwhile he is getting a worthless degree
>>
>>35607286
You just want someone else to throw away their happiness cuz you are jealous. You're like Elliot Rodger. You're a gimpy fag
>>
>>35607799
>I think I'm going to dump her. How do I explain to her that she's not wife material?

OP doesn't seem happy to me. He wants to dump her and merely came to /r9k/ to have his decision validated.
>>
>>35607304
Well I'm actually doing something that is contributing to society through education and I want to help kids.

She fixes trains.
>>
>>35607142
>have gf that works for you and is very nice and inteligent
>want to dump her
>not wanting to become a househusband that takes care of the kids, cooks for his wife and cleans the house
wtf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.