[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Virginity Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3983.jpg (31KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3983.jpg
31KB, 220x268px
Let's discuss the problems of being an adult male and a virgin (not by choice).

Why does this happen to some men? Is it looks, is it personality problems, is it bad luck, the lifestyle choices of a NEET, is it mental illness or disability? What is it?

I think of myself as a total outcast in society. My interactions and relationships with women have always been mediocre (yes, I have asked out women and dated a few. I could never have real relationships with them before they realized I was a nutcase. I was also rejected many times in very mean ways). I have no real friends and no one texts me except for my mom and brother. My problems might stem from being mentally ill or having mild autism. When you are burdened with these kinds of things, you just cannot connect with "normal people" no matter how hard you try.

I am 24 now. I am working in retail and I feel very alone in a cold world like this one. I live in a normie infested state (Florida) in a normie infested country. If I'm going to die an incel, I might as well dedicate my life to religion or spiritualism. I do not wish to let women have any more power over me anymore by making me feel depressed and unhappy.
>>
>>35606805
>they realized I was a nutcase

Can you be more specific?What about you did they dislike?
>>
>>35606902
That I was too sensitive. I lack confidence and they can sense my neuroticism
>>
>>35606977
Well, when I say too sensitive, I really mean that I am prone to depression and mood swings. This one girl I dated as a sophomore in college for two weeks eventually broke up me and never told me why. We were at a party once at my dorm, she was drunk and kind of acting flirty towards her ex. I confronted her in the car when I drove her back to her dorm for the night. I expressed my disappointment with her for doing what she did, and then she broke up with me right there. The last thing she said was "you're really nice" and that was it. She then deleted me off of Facebook. I tried to add her again and then I texted her asking why. She ignored me. I began to sound needy in my texts because I wanted her back.

There were other girls who I tried to ask out. One mystery was that one of them I took an interest in was very friendly towards me initially. She then began to avoid me at some point despite being friendly with me before. I had somehow managed to chase her away as if she had found out something about me. This has happened with another girl too.
>>
>>35606805
>Is it looks, is it personality problems, is it bad luck, the lifestyle choices of a NEET, is it mental illness or disability? What is it?

it's all of the above
>>
>>35606805
Why does it happen?

Been told time and time again it is not looks in my case.

Mostly personality, lifestyle choices, and maybe mental illness/disability.
>>
>>35607125
But I'm not a NEET. I've been described as being handsome by various people. But I also have been called average. I don't think I was called ugly. Maybe some people said that about me behind my back.

I definitely know I'm mentally ill. It's God's curse upon me. I must live with it.
>>
>>35607110
Op with more girl experiences.

I then remember a girl acting very friendly towards me. We would chat and she wanted to talk to me it seems. She added me on fb. I eventually asked her out because I thought she wanted to go out. When she said no, I simply stopped talking to her after that. I then deleted her off of fb. that's what I mean by being a nutcase. I'm too neurotic towards women. They don't want guys that get mad a rejection. They want men who are extremely high test and carefree. It's in their biology. I'm also an INFP and an artist. My sensitivity runs deep into music.
>>
>>35607110
>I confronted her in the car when I drove her back to her dorm for the night. I expressed my disappointment with her for doing what she did, and then she broke up with me right there.

In that case it sounds like you avoided getting cheated on or getting put into the friend zone. You might have been able to address it differently (flirting with other girls or something to make your point), but you probably avoided a future mess.

Kinda sounds like you are needy though.

Give less fucks. Don't demand exclusivity so soon in the relationship. Just move on if you feel like you're being used.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.