[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird dreams you had and want to share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: what hte fuck.jpg (530KB, 1502x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what hte fuck.jpg
530KB, 1502x1080px
i want to see what weird dreams anons have, i'll post mine later
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 778x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 778x640px
It was pretty badass. I was a kid when I had it, I was in a schoolbus, driving in some bumfuck prairie in Canada (I'm an Amerifag).

I look out the window and notice a giant black wolf, who's running alongside the bus. But while he's incredibly fast, his legs are just leisurely trotting, like this is just a stroll to him.

Suddenly, the wolf begins running towards the prairie, and jumps into the sky. For some reason, I didn't care what the other kids thought of me, I opened the window and looked at the sky.

Where the wolf had ran, there was an aurora, leading up to some, swirling nebula I guess. If you've played Skyrim and looked at the center of the sky in Sovngard, it was just like that.

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, both in real life and any other dream.
>>
I remember this dream because it was so pointless that I woke up feeling irritated

>in a white room
>dreaming in POV vision
>have a straight billed white hat
>bend bill to a perfect U shape
>rest of dream is me trying to straighten the bill
>wake up irritated that I didn't get the bill to be straight

Another dream, but this one I woke up depressed because I didn't get to see the person I tries to see before he died in my dream

>go back to home town that's not even my home town irl
>greeted by life long friends in dream
>irl I don't even know these faces just random people who were my friends in dream
>feel the comradre I feel from this made up group of friends
>"where's donald the duck?"
>imaginary friends are all quiet
>"anon, Donald the duck is at the hospital dying."
>feel sick to my stomach
>friends and I rush to the hospital
>in my dream I don't even know who Donald the duck is or how he looks like
>all I know he was my best friend since day one whatever the fuck that meant in my dream
>wake up without ever meeting my best friend with a shitty knock off nickname
I woke up with an empty feeling inside. I told this dream to my friends and they laughed at the fact that my mind, out of all the names, nicknamed my imaginary best friend Donald THE duck.
>>
>>35606751
I think I dreamed of a 3d chess derivative last night
The queen was made of a slinky-like material and could capture opposing pieces by surrounding them. I'd really like to draw it to give you all a sense of how it appeared but 1) I'm already in bed and 2) my art sucks anyways
>>
File: wakkawas.jpg (12KB, 375x297px) Image search: [Google]
wakkawas.jpg
12KB, 375x297px
I had a dream that my internet girlfriend was able to download herself into an avatar type body and we went back to my place where I had a treasure waiting for me.

The treasure was filled with junk and a bunch of bandshirts. A bunch of people started showing up to help me sift through it all. So many people showed up that it turned into a huge party and event that got so big the cops were called/ I ended up being arrested but ignoring the cops to go and have sex with a friend I knew from work. Leah! There were so many people there it was hard to find a place to do it and everyone kept trying to show us a secret spot but there were people already there.

At some point my internet gf left so... whatever.

So what are you guys trying to tell me with this dream? That I'm going to be hanging out with a lot of bands? That I'll be going to a lot of parties and have lots of sex?

ok? How about you guys just FUCKING FREE ME ALREADY FIRST.
>>
>>35606751
Can't really remember what happened before, but I remember this part of the dream pretty vividly

>On bed with qt
>She turns towards me and starts leaning in to kiss me
>As she's getting closer I realize it's a dream and try to force myself awake
>She pulls me back in and keeps getting closer
>Literally feels like being pulled back into the dream
>As her face gets close to mine I can feel her breath
>I can't breathe
>She's choking me
>I need to wake up
>ICANTBREATHEICANTBREATHEICANTBREATHEICANTBREATHEICANTBREATHE
>Wake up and realize the hoodie I was wearing was choking me
>>
>>35606751
>be me
>14 at the time
>have a fever of like 103
>fever dream
>I AM germany, france and the UK during WWII
Kinda hard to explain what it felt like
>>
File: 1484417088151.jpg (41KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
1484417088151.jpg
41KB, 600x653px
>>35606751
Had this one a few days ago. One of the weirdest ones I've ever had.

>group of kids and I were sitting on a wooded hill overlooking a plain.
>a lot of railways on the plain, many train tracks with trains driving slowly across them
>we had a lever that we would stick under a train's wheel when it passed by
>the train would tip over and burst into flames when we pushed down on the lever
>tip over a train with a few other kids, it bursts into flames and all the passengers die
>wake up in a fit of hysterical laughter
>>
OP here
my shitty dream

>people start disappearing in my town
>presume everyone is dead
>at friend's house in the middle of the forest (we don't have forest here kek)
>find a shit ton of bloodbags in his room
>friend was showering and sees me when he leaves the bathroom
>"yeah anon, i was doing that"
>see like 4 corpses hanging in the room out of nowhere
>holy shit
>he had a totally legit reason for doing that, he was being controlled or had to do it or else there would be consequences
>we decide to turn the person behind to the police
>police all around the street but no one catches the person
>walking with 2 ppl in the middle of nowhere, pitch black, not a fucking light
>a girl pops out of the darkness and transports me somewhere
>im being "tortured" and "killed"
>killed by a monstrous face teleporting me into the fucking space, literally can see stars and shit liek im floating
>she sucks my blood with a straw
>im kind of a "slave" like my friend
>everyone thinks im dead
>first task as slave was playing some game like cs:go (i dont even play that)
>owning ppl with sniper, we have to leave and get the stuff back to owner
>running like some naruto retard because running normally was slow as fuck, like in all dreams
>see my mom alone standing outside a shop
>stop and talk to her, she has her eyes so fucked up of crying cos i died
>tells me "anon, you should've come to school, and you were with your friend?"
>explain to her so many times that i literally died
>she's sad and keeps saying i should've gone to school
>wake up fucking sad and feeling like shit

i really appreciate all my mom has done for me and i feel she will suffer if im gone so i try to avoid danger the best i can but i fear one day i'll get robbed and killed and i'm sad for her
>>
>>35607290
can you explain what it felt like?
>>
File: received_1402527626452442.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1402527626452442.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>35606751
This and much deeper.
>>
>>35606751
is that a CY manifold?
>>
File: 1485635990738.jpg (201KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485635990738.jpg
201KB, 719x1280px
It's not necessarily the dreams I have (although I take melatonin for them and log the fuck out of them, I love them, they're my nightly escapades), it's the open-eye hypnagogic hallucinations I get when I'm waking up or falling asleep.

I've seen a party of gnomes crawling around my bedroom, sitting in my chair, in perfect silence and darkness, at 4am, watching me sleep. I've seen brilliant rainbow sentient symbols decorate my bland beige sheets with themselves. I've seen Waluigi. I've heard jokes that make me laugh harder than I've ever laughed before while fully awake, and when I remember them, they're just gibberish. I've had strange fluorescent fluids pour themselves all over my skin and electrocute me. All seemingly indistinguishable from a reality rapidly changing from consciously perceived to subconsciously projected, some of them almost too real.

The weird part is I think they're a normal part of everyone's falling-asleep mental circuits, but you have to train yourself not to forget them the next morning. Spooky.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.