[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1459033325036.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1459033325036.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
The Frogs and Feels Tavern is open again anon.

Come in, get a drink, and talk about whatever is on your mind.

Drinks are on the house.
>>
>>35606648
Dropping out of college Tuesday. I would do it now but I have a presentation Monday and my partner is an honest to God robot. I don't want to leave him hanging.

It's been a tricky semester for me. Ready to call it quits. My dad told me that he's proud no matter what decision I make, but I can't help but feel like I've failed. Again.
>>
>>35606705
How much longer would you have left in school?
>>
I'll have some milk.

I'm starting to feel better overall. The things that used to bother me constantly have suddenly stopped. It feels like I can finally relax, which is nice. But there is still some deep seated anxiety. I can't seem to read in fear of...something. I think school was a major stressor so reading kinda freaks me out in a way. I used to love reading too.
>>
>>35606648
Yesterday I got so angry that I started to get dizzy
>>
>>35606817
Oh, uh, I'll have a beer, I guess.
>>
>>35606733
It's my second bachelor's degree. I would have had a couple years left. I've posted the story on a thread here already, but basically I'm just too exhausted to do the undergrad shit anymore. I'm 24 and I just feel like I've outgrown it.

>Chemical engineering so everyone in my program is legit autistic
>Teachers actively trying to fail us, subjects aren't even hard.
>Running jokes about how you have to fail classes 2 or 3 times before passing are the norm, they're serious.

Just ran out of steam on it. I'm shooting for a commission in the army now. Going to move home and help take care of my grandad until then though.
>>
File: 2017 Ferrari F1.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
2017 Ferrari F1.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
>>35606648
I'll have a whiskey, anon.

Things have been ight. Getting out of the NEET life next month. Getting plans together to get out of grandparent's house and to Los Angeles. Stressing out a bit though because I've grown used to waking up whenever and having all day to play vidya and read, but it's for the better.

FeelsAlrightMan
>>
>>35606838
>Teachers actively trying to fail us
That's weird. Usually it's the other way around, if anything.

At my school, they'll usually just give you a D- instead of an F.
>>
>>35606811
Here's your milk, anon. I'm glad your anxiety has slightly improved. I've been there before. Reading is a good destressor and I hope you're able to get back into it.

>>35606835
Having beer after your dizziness might not be the best but here you go anyway.

>>35606844
NEET life can't last forever, unfortunately. Enjoy your whiskey. Why Los Angeles, though?
>>
>>35606880
Yeah. I've never seen anything like it either. Class average in one of them is <50 with no curve. 80% fail rate in a sophomore class.
>>
>>35606901
I've been wanting to go there for a few years now. I'm a pretty outgoing guy when I'm around people. I'm only NEET because I hated my last job and fell into a horrid case of alcoholism after I quit.

It's ironic, because I want to bartend out there lol.
>>
>come back to the dorms early over spring break so I can actually get some fucking work done without being distracted by shit at home
>apparently the Chinks who can't leave treat the entire week as one giant bender
>last 24 hours have been nonstop music and screaming

I just want to go to bed.
>>
>>35606648
Op, I have a small dick, should I just anhero or is there solution? Looking for a "final solution", one might say.
>>
>>35606648
I'll just have a water and Dr. Pepper.

I accepted that she probably won't go out with me, and I'm okay with it. It's funny, today I talked with two other female friends of mine and I realized that pale alt girls with dark hair and good senses of humor are probably my fetish.

Other than that, nothing too huge has been happening in my life. I'm proud to report that losing the oneitis (not totally but mostly) has made me more excited to find out what the next day brings.

I'm ready to find new options.
>>
File: 1489504727785.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489504727785.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Gimme a irish car bomb

Wageslaving sucks. My managers suck, But i get paid in a week and ill be able to buy some video games
>>
Just ice water with lemon for me, thanks.

This week has been spring break for me and so far I haven't done a whole lot with it. That doesn't bother me all to much by itself, after all that's kinda what a vacation is for, but I just get generally unsettled when I feel like I'm just sitting on my ass all day wasting time.

Also there's someone I've been ignoring for a good month, and I don't know how I should try to talk to them again. Or even if there's any point in trying. We left off on a pretty sour note, and I don't think anything that I can say will fix things. At best, they'd give them a little bit of... I dunno, clarity? But again, what's even the point. I don't owe them that, and I doubt they even give enough of a shit about me to want to listen. So I'm conflicted.
>>
>>35606648
Can i have a diet-virgin-water and some crackers
Here is a 50 cent tip don't go blowing it all in on spot. OK?
How do i overcome procrastination and laziness? Life just seems so pointless most of the time.
>>
File: 1488836146485.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488836146485.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Why does my heart beat like this when we touch? It doesn't even do this when I'm about to have sex. Something about your scent makes me so fucking horny, but I can do horny. Horny doesn't literally make me feel short of breath. There's something else here.

I promised it wouldn't get weird. And I didn't plan on it being weird. I just wanted to be inside you for a bit, and sure enough, we could do that and go about our days pretty casually. But then this started happening. Am I a fucking idiot for thinking it wouldn't get weird? Just oral and making out isn't weird, but I get the feeling that it would be making love if we went all the way.

I apologized for how gropey and predatory I got. Are you just that nice and forgiving, or did you truly not mind? I hope I didn't make you afraid. I couldn't tell if it was my heart pounding or yours. Were you scared?

All the little hugs and pecks. All the "I love you"'s. All the cuddling and the holding hands. What is that?

We can speak so openly to each other about love and sex with other people. Why is it that it would be so complicated and weird if we fucked? It would be, right?

I promised I wouldn't complicate your life any further. You're truly a friend and a person I love. And I owe you a lot. So I won't bring it up. But is this chemistry one-sided?

I'm totally cool being in love with you and you not feeling the same way. The thought that you might not be cool with feeling the same way saddens me, though. You're worth keeping silent for, but I xan't exactly hide that I love you. In all sorts of ways.

Love ya, buddy. Sleep tight and don't even worry.
>>
>>35607311
Have they been trying to get in contact with you at all?
>>
File: really_nigga.jpg (169KB, 1364x738px) Image search: [Google]
really_nigga.jpg
169KB, 1364x738px
>>35607362
>I apologized for how gropey and predatory I got
Spoken like a true alpha
>>
I'm sexually obsessed with a girl who I have zero romantic chemistry with and who I've seen once in the past 2 years.

All I can think about is how much dick she's probably taking at college.

What do?
>>
I'll have water.
I'm trying to flirt with a girl who used to like me but I don't like her back. I'm not sure why I'm doing it.
>tfw she doesn't like me anymore but we never disliked each other and I'm actively trying to fuck with her to see what happens

Am I a bad person /r9k/?
>>
Malibu and pineapple juice. Wanna vent a little.

Started a journal a year ago tracking my self improvement progress. Lots of highs and lows. Took working out seriously, being proactive, got myself a retail job just so i can learn to connect with people. As I wrote my last entry I realized I'm where exactly I was a year ago. What was all of this for? I met a lot of people but I never established friendships or anything close to that. Lost a ton of weight got more confidence but still the same results whether it's dating or just buddying up with anyone. When I was a neet i was content and happy. I don't know where I'm going with this post but yeah, self improvement didn't work out as i thought it would.
>>
>>35607397
Nope. I believe the last sentence they said to me was "Well I don't have very much to say to you right now".

I guess part of me is waiting for them to tell me they changed their mind about that. But the other part of me thinks that might never come if I don't push it along.

It's complicated. More than I'm letting on. Or maybe less and I'm just a fucking idiot and overthinking it, who knows.
>>
My gf bailed on meeting up tonight, all I can think about is she's out cheating on me. Being in a relationship is stressfull.
>>
>>35606705
>My dad told me that he's proud
My dad cried on the phone when I told him I was dropping out. I'd never felt like more of a failure in my entire life.

Appreciate your dad because that took some real love and strength.
>>
>>35606648
Mind if I get stoned?

After about 7 months of drifting Im back home at my parents place and Im getting that travelling itch again but Im out of money.

Shitty thing is that there's no women in this area, I tried looking up hookers but they're all in the nigger area of town.

What should I do man, should I stay here and go to church to find me a steady girl or should just keep moving?
>>
>>35607455
Realize that what you're experiencing has nothing to do with her and everything to do with your obsessive-compulsive thought patterns
>>
File: 1445136870534.jpg (9KB, 322x315px) Image search: [Google]
1445136870534.jpg
9KB, 322x315px
>>35607658
>getting stoned in a bar
>>
File: 1486924027956.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486924027956.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>35607398
She actually called me an alpha today.

I'm torn between thinking I'm reading into everything too much and feeling like there's something here.

But her life was complicated enough already. I don't want this to be one more thing forbher to have to deal with. So I said not to even worry about it. And I don't want her to worry about it.

I want to have sex with her because I love her and want to get to know and experience her that way. I think it'd be a damned shame if we parted ways without me consummating our friendship that way, at least if she'd like to.

But that's because I like her and want to get close. If it's just gonna put distance between me and my friend, I don't want that one bit. Fuck that shit.

Really, it might not even be good for me to think about it so much. God damn, life is weird.

I know she means it when she says sge loves me. But love has so many permutations.

Are we dancing around this?
>>
>>35607595
I do. He's super supportive. I'm very lucky.

What do you do now?
>>
>>35607481
I've done this before. I think it's a natural thing people do at some point in their lives to see the extent of their dating potential and it feels good having someone fall for you even if you aren't into them.

I can't tell you if you're a bad person but for me, I used this girl in much the some way, pretty much leading her on and flirting with her. I even let her give me head one time. The moment she told me she loved me I knew I had gone too far though. I regret doing it and using someone in much the same way I've been used before.

It's cliche, sure, but just think about how'd you feel if you were on the other end of it. That's all.
>>
>>35607728
I work at a warehouse, play vidya, and try my best to drink myself to death. I've been thinking about going back to school to complete my engineering degree so I'm not stuck doing manual labor for the rest of my life but there's something about being 26 and going back to school that's keeping me from going.
>>
>>35607472
Pic related: Ramsey Bolten is that you?
>>
>>35607823
Different anon, but I think it's probably going to be even harder at 36.
>>
I feel so sexually inadequate.

A few months ago I had a hookup buddy. I only fucked her with my dick for a couple minutes because the condoms I had hurt my dick too much. I usually just fingerbanged her, and that was typically enough. I couldn't bring myself to fuck her bareback, didn't think it was worth the risk.

Now I can't decide whether I'm a virgin or not, and it's messing with my head.
>>
I've been traveling a lot lately for work and my boyfriend seems like he's getting fed up with it.

The other day I mentioned to a business partner that I prefer to work while my future husband keeps the house/raises the kids. Now this ho keeps sending casually flirty texts and I'm just like... I really hope He doesn't cheat on me because I would literally die without Him. (I can't sleep so I bought some weed from some kids in the lobby.)
>>
>>35607699
>he isn't cool with the bartender and gets to smoke in the bar

lel
>>
>>35607658
This bar is smoke friendly. Feel free.

Stay there for now and save up some money and get out of there where there's more women around.
>>
>>35607926
You're absolutely right anon. I've got nothing but shitty excuses. I'm pretty confident I'll make it happen in the near future.

Sometimes it's just a fear of change or maybe just a fear of making the same mistakes and failing again.

>>35607941
If it matters that much to you, you're not a virgin, you put your dick into a woman.

Sounds like you're the kind of person that doesn't get off well on hookups. You should wait for someone who you both care about and are sexually attracted to.
>>
>>35606648
You guys still open? I like some cold water please. I wanna remove the hope of getting a gf. Telling myself I will get a gf is a fools' dream. Every young, prospective women are already corrupted by society today. It's like I'm inflicting myself with pain.
>>
File: 1446862104881.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1446862104881.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>35608066
>Sounds like you're the kind of person that doesn't get off well on hookups
You have no idea
>>
>>35606648
How dare you appropriate the original owner's bar
He is DEAD and you dare come in here and try to take over his bar?
Figure out your own bar, scum. How dare you insult his memory.
>>
>>35608213
>every guy i know (who isnt gay) is like this
Anon, I have some bad news for you...
>>
Met a girl. Really cute. We go on date. I'm so awkward that she thinks I'm not interested in her. Learn later from a friend that she was into me but didn't wanna go out again because I didn't seem interested. I'm texting her multiple times a week now but... it's just not getting anywhere. I wish I would've done better on that first date :(
>>
>>35608375
Have you tried explaining to her that you're just awkward on the first date
>>
>>35608394
I told her I had fun though she had me a bit nervous.
She replied with the whole "I can't commit to a relationship rn anyways because life is too complicated. But she firmly stated multiple times she like to hang out as friends".
But I've asked her to hang twice over the span of 3 months and it's an excuse every time...
>>
I wanna fade away and stop living. I'm not suicidal but I've been completely overwhelmed by apathy for the past couple weeks and I don't even know what to do at this point. I don't know why I keep trying so hard to be a good person. To be healthy and socialize and study. I'm alone at the end of the day, I walk around with a mask on. I wanna be a gigantic piece of shit neet like I used to be. Every day I get home and wonder if its worth it. All the stress and anxiety. I get home and I'm alone and I realize just how lonely and pathetic I am. I hate myself, I'm a disgusting human being that just goes about a fixed routine in circles like an empty shell. Theres nothing driving me. I don't know love or affection. The only thing I feel is an impending sense of doom and lingering anxiety from exams and projects. Every day I wake up and I'm dissapointed that I didn't die.
>>
>oneitis was being really qt today
>really wish I could take her out on a date
>really feel like she'd even say yes if she didn't already have a bf
Give me a whiskey and keep it coming, I'm going to drink myself into a stupor.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.