[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: question-mark.jpg (19KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
19KB, 620x413px
Why do you guys watch anime? I'm just curious.
>>
Because it acts as a form of escapism where you can self insert as a cute girl
>>
>>35606446
>self insert as a cute girl

I hope you're joking.
>>
It's entertaining. What shows do you watch?
>>
File: IMG_3715.jpg (186KB, 1625x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.jpg
186KB, 1625x1018px
I specifically watch slice of life feel good bullshit so I can drown my emotions in cute girls and thinly veiled pedophilia
>>
File: 1489775380990.jpg (597KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1489775380990.jpg
597KB, 800x1067px
>>35606436
Because I love cute characters desu
>>
File: 1466549623288.png (14KB, 824x516px) Image search: [Google]
1466549623288.png
14KB, 824x516px
>>35606461
>>>/reddit/

oregano commentano
>>
>>35606484
None as of yet, any recommendations?
>>
>>35606527
We talking animu or tv? To be honest I don't watch a whole lot of both.
>>
I only watch Dragonball Super because Dragonball was popular when I was a kid and I get nostalgic about it... plus I have hallucinated the voices of Goku and Dende as a part of a grander hallucinatory spectacle one time when I was in my bedroom when I used to live at my mom's. It affected me in weird ways. I'm schizophrenic. I don't watch any other anime except for the occasional hentai clip and feel like I have grown out of it otherwise.
>>
>>35606436
i've been watching the fate series and it's so fucking good but i mainly like watching girls doing cute shit or slice of life cause it's just simple entertainment
>>
>>35606527
Cowboy bebop is good as fuck and pretty easy to watch due to how short it is
>>
Where'd you get that idea from? A lot of us don't watch anime.
>>
I'm not weeb trash, thanks
>>
i have lost the will to watch anime. ive downloaded a bunch of animes and havent gotten to watch them. most video games lost my interests. all i do browse 4chan all day. there is no escape
>>
File: 1489774926493.png (2MB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1489774926493.png
2MB, 1488x1488px
>>35606666
That's no good, mr satan quads. You need to watch some cute moe anime.
>>
>>35606726
More anime is actually cancerous, why you would choose to waste your time pseudo fapping to little girls instead of just actually doing it is beyond me.
>>
>>35606726
i still haven't finished k-on. started it years ago. is there any hope for me
>>
>>35606436
It's not something specifically that anime does but I've just found that anime is a good relief for some of my guilty pleasures. I have found few live action tv shows that fill the niche I'm looking for and anime has a lot of options, so I watch it. But last year I exhausted the niche so I don't really watch it anymore. I follow up with news and stuff of a couple of my favorite shows but that's about it.
>>
>>35606599
>watching
>fate series
don't be a fucking secondary, read the vn
>>
>>35606866
Fuck you cunt he can watch it if he likes it, go back to /a/ with your shit.
>>
Because I was vaguely interested in it a decade ago.

I'm dead emotionally and have no hobbies or motivation to do anything productive.

Hell, I barely even watch it. Most of my anime knowledge is via osmosis from reading 4chan, Tumblr, Reddit, and various forums. I only just started watching Gurren Lagann a few days ago. I haven't even watched K-on, Haruhi (aside from the movie), or Lucky Star. My actual anime experience is entry-level shonenshit and little else.

I'm antidepressants, and it gets rid of the pain. But I'm just the void now and have no discipline to self start. Even for something as simple as sitting back and watching a fucking Chinese cartoon.

I should probably go to therapy, but I want to make creative things someday. I've felt normal and belonging with a friend group, and it killed my creativity. It's all I have now.
>>
>>35606436

What do big strong manly men with nothing to prove watch like you op? What patrician, normal, socially acceptable media do you consume, oh holy op?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.