[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Reporting In, AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1543.jpg (79KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.jpg
79KB, 400x586px
College chad here, have 5+ girls on dial right now, extremely depressed cuz my fav girl in the world / ex / best friend hates me now, but aye I got them college hoes.
Chat with me or roast me I'm just lonely and we all can be lonely together
>>
>>35606422
What was your first time like?

Do you equate emotion with sex or is it about quantity rather than quality?

What's the best advice you can give to a failed normie?
>>
File: saddestface.jpg (115KB, 546x525px) Image search: [Google]
saddestface.jpg
115KB, 546x525px
>>35606422
How does it feel to not be as desirable as an overweight autistic transexual Hitler?
>>
>>35606464
>First time
back of a car, really not that fantastic. needed lube so was actually somewhat fairly painful. i was in love with the girl honestly, so it felt nice to be so intimate, but sex itself was eh.
>Emotion vs Quantity
Its kinda a mental battle. I love sex with people I love more than anything, but I get insecure when I don't have that and think that "authentic" people hate me and then i go on tinder and fuck somebody i don't care about and usually feel worse
>advice
I mean bruh we both on r9k. I guess when I'm really suicidal or down i listen to whats going on by marvin gaye, full album, and try to think about all the nice things. Sometimes its really nice to be shallow and drink a beer in a pool with some shitty friends. Its ok to be a piece of shit
>>
>>35606481
I'm just happy to have better headphones bruv
>>
>>35606422
>on dial

What are you, Chad from 1991?
>>
>>35606559
fuckin bitches off my pager you know it
>>
>>35606524
Those are $300 headphones.

What kind of headphones do you fucking have?
>>
Do you feel you have robot traits?
>>
>>35606584
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SRH1540?adpos=1o11&creative=55678036321&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&product_id=SRH1540&gclid=CO3pzvar39ICFYNofgodkkwH2g

>>35606596
I hate people and most other chads and occasionally really hate women. I also really hate when I see happy people out and about and I'm sad. I feel like people here and me replace loneliness with anger and I do that a lot
>>
>>35606615
I don't really know if that constitutes as robot traits tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.