[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck has happened to memes? It all started with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6961.jpg (62KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6961.jpg
62KB, 640x629px
What the fuck has happened to memes? It all started with the John Cenas, then it went to god-awful Harambe jokes, and now we have this normie tier Italian shit. Normies got their hands on memes after they became popular, and know they are destroying the beautiful nature of Pepes and puppers alike one "XDDD this is so funny XDDDD" post at a time.
>>
>>35606363
What the fuck you're literally putting the most normie memes on there on purpose. Where the fuck is Vsauce and Shooting Stars?
>>
>>35606363
They are consumers, to put it in a word. We all are to an extent, but normies take it to another level. The people that have contributed most to our culture are losers (first with comic books and vidya becoming mainstream, now internet memes) and black people. Both are marginalized people at the bottom rung, they are spurred with creative angst and need for outlets because of this. Normies feel no need to create, explore, learn, or do anything past the superficial. All they do is consume things into their void and whatever is sucked in becomes simplified and artifical as a side effect of going through the digestive track.
>>
>>35606363
I feel like normies have now made their own meme culture, like before it was 4chan and ytmnd and something awful that made memes. Now with black Twitter and imgur and I funny they have their own popular shit that goes around, it's also mostly detached from us. My normie friend will say something and I'll be like the fuck? He'll explain it's some new meme and I tell him to kill himself for acting like a 13 year old. Which leads me to my next point, I find it interesting that they seem mostly unironic. There's the depression memes but no one on 4chan would be like yo show me your dank memes. It's either irony has begun a new cycle with their memes or they are still in the age of the first flame
>>
>>35606462
>Black people
Subtle troll
>>
>>35606363
>John Cenas
Hit the nail on the head. Was that mostly a redsit thing or did it just get big quick? I remember this guy trying to make one of those jokes and I looked at him like, "what is wrong with you." another stupid not lie one is that Arthur fist thing. I remember going to a good truck on Halloween and we were talking about it and I remember exclaiming out loud that it was stupid as fuck. Turns out my friend brought it up because there was someone in line who made a costume of that. Lol woops
>>
>>35606363
where are brains?
>>
>>35606462
wtf i love black now?
>>
>>35606546
Not really. You can't deny that a lot of the slang, the music, the clothing style, the dances, all come from black culture. Doesn't mean I like them or like the influence, but its there.
>>
>>35606609
This, to intelligent is a great meme. I don't even know what the ones in OP are desu
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (149KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
149KB, 640x629px
Just -wait-
>>
File: Bogpill.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bogpill.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
>>35606363
>March
pic related
>>
They also stole
>Hans
>get the flamethrower/menwerfer
I'm seeing it all over the fucking place especially normiebook and 3/4 of them have 9gag watermarks.
>>
File: 1489597855511.jpg (32KB, 755x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489597855511.jpg
32KB, 755x621px
the word meme in itself makes me physically disgusted.
hearing so many normie fuck boy faggots say "dank memes" at school (college) pushes me even further towards wanting to shoot the place up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.