[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brown/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: indiangirl.png (2MB, 1006x1539px) Image search: [Google]
indiangirl.png
2MB, 1006x1539px
Let's get a thread going for all of us brownbots.

All those who are brown/dark-skinned are welcome. Light-skinned/mixed non-whites are welcome too, but be mindful that this thread is a little more focused on us brown folk. :^)

Anyways, how you guys doing?
Have you ever been or at least felt discriminated due to your skin color?
Are you happy being dark-skinned or not?
Do you have a racial preference? If so, what is it exactly? Are you attracted to darker skin or no?
If you're attracted to women, have you ever been with a white woman before? What was it like?

(Also, feel free to post brown qts.)
>>
File: 100% Japanese .jpg (178KB, 1242x1800px) Image search: [Google]
100% Japanese .jpg
178KB, 1242x1800px
>>35606322
brownanon checking in

>Anyways, how you guys doing?
ok
just failing in every aspect of my life like usual
at least it's the weekend though

>Have you ever been or at least felt discriminated due to your skin color?
not really

>Are you happy being dark-skinned or not?
sure why not
we are all a member of the human race :)

>Do you have a racial preference? If so, what is it exactly? Are you attracted to darker skin or no?
gimme dat manko mane
but no not really
I am not in a position to have preferences

>If you're attracted to women, have you ever been with a white woman before? What was it like?
this is the robot board, you must be lost
>>
reminder that indian vagina belongs to white penis
>>
>>35606322
American born Indian reporting in.
My parents are from the West Indes so I'm pretty divorced from Indian culture. I was also born and raised in America and my parents both came here when they were in their teens.

I have never really encountered true discrimination that I recognized, though my brother and dad have had one or two encounters like that. The most that I'll get is that if somebody wants to make fun of me they'll bring my ethnicity into it.

Don't really care, life is shit, no matter what color you are. Though I'm glad nobody is beating me or hanging me because of my skin.

I am attracted to any woman that I think is pretty and has what I would consider a nice personality

Been with two girls, one white and one spanish. Their ethnicities really didn't contribute anything to the experience. I do wish the white one had been younger though. White people generally have terrible skin.
>>
egyptanon checking in
>Anyways, how you guys doing?
shit, my best friend now refuses to talk to me and its been pissing me off, other than that i just feel like a mess since ive been trying to get my life together and its failing horribly
>Have you ever been or at least felt discriminated due to your skin color?
Yeah, and i really get tired of being called a no good sandnigger or a goatfucker
>Are you happy being dark-skinned or not?
i hate it personally
>Do you have a racial preference? If so, what is it exactly? Are you attracted to darker skin or no?
Nope i have no preferences, would just like them to be somewhat good looking and have a personality that isnt annoying not like any girls like me anyways
>If you're attracted to women, have you ever been with a white woman before? What was it like?
If i was withy a girl period i wouldnt be here would i
>>
light-skinned mixed here, hi

the pain of being mixed is terrible. i think it's better to be full brown than mixed, because at least you can say you belong to something.
>>
Never been discriminated against
Love being brown, love being nonwhite, but my self image is actually as darker than I am
Racial preference: Other light browns, mainly Hispanics. But only marginally more than dark haired white girls.

>white women
They're... Fine? Where I live people are seldom defined much at all by their race, white girls weren't one way or another.
>>
Yeah, I know. The last question seems odd given it's /r9k/ (I'm a KHV as well), but some of the more well-adjusted that visit here have had experience with women like this anon: >>35606572

>>35606477
That's good that you don't hold any self-loathe. When I was much younger (around 8 to 10 years old), I remember wishing I was light-skinned. It was odd too given that I was never exposed to anyone who was openly discriminatory towards dark skin.

>>35606488
Go to your /curry fetish/ thread, whitey.

>>35606572
Yeah, my mom was born in Latin America and I was born here in the U.S. I feel basically zero connection to "my culture" also. (I'm considered "whitewashed" in my family.) And also, same here with the discrimination. I don't feel I've ever been discriminated either, but usually, my brown skin or my ethnicity can be the butt of jokes. I usually initiate it though with self-deprecating humor, so it's not like people out of nowhere mock me.

>>35606628
I'm a mess right now too. :|
And that's rough with your best friend. I've lost a best friend to gangbanging and drugs though I'm assuming your situation with your friend is much different.
>sandnigger
>goatfucker
I've heard nigger, spic/beaner, and gook in real life, but not those. Perhaps, I'm sheltered, but I've only come across those insults on 4chan (specifically /pol/).

>>35606804
What's your racial/ethnic mix? I always thought being mixed was neat, but I constantly see how many struggle with their racial identity specifically hapas (like Elliot Rodger). I suppose I just don't understand.

>>35606959
>mainly Hispanic
Plz no steal my women (unless you're Hispanic as well). :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.