[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever had a crush on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 234RP_02050_lt.jpg (52KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
234RP_02050_lt.jpg
52KB, 480x270px
I consider myself a 4-5/10 on looks (Average /soc/ rating was 4.5) and i dont ever talk or socialize, yet i had several girls in the past admit to having a crush on me. Why? One even started crying as her friends comforted her as she asked me out, i rejected her in a subtle way tho. I am not even close to being attractive or even normal and i dont ever talk so personality isnt a option, i dont get it. Even fucking Stacy asked for my number even after i called her a whore to her face and said she had STDs (which she does)
Are some girls just into robots? Is there hope?
>>
>>35605961

Some girls just like more quiet guys. Both my exes were pretty talkative and made the first move. Still don't understood what they saw in me though.
>>
Yeah.
I still talk to her.
She's getting married.
It hurts to know that I fucked up probably my only opportunity.
>>
>>35605995

Same with me man. Haven't been able to find anyone that I felt so strongly about feel the same way about me. I screwed it up.
>>
>>35605986
>Still don't understood what they saw in me though.
Exactly. There are plenty of quiet attractive guys in the same room, yet they still found something interesting about me, i have no fucking clue what it is tho and i want to figure it out.
>>
>i dont ever talk or socialize
Yet you clearly do, otherwise how would these girls even know you exist, how would they have a crush on you?

As far as I'm aware no girl has ever been interested in me. It's not a nice feel
>>
File: 1489558928311.jpg (58KB, 396x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489558928311.jpg
58KB, 396x282px
Only one. She was cute. Met her on my way out of a social gathering (this was the one year in HS I almost became normal). She was so into it that even my sorry ass picked up on it. Never got her number as I was in a hurry. Tried to get more info from a friend, but he wanted her for himself so he wouldn't give me any hints.
>>
>>35605961
I think maybe 1 or 2 girls have been interested in me before. Was never explicit but I just get the sense that if I would have made a move it would have been reciprocated. I was way too much of a pussy to do anything though.

So yeah I don't know. I'm a 5'4" uber manlet whose looks range from a 4 - 7, so I guess there might be hope for most. Then again i might have completely misread those situations and it was quite some time ago, so who knows.
>>
>>35606029
No i really dont srs, the girl who i said approached me crying and shit i had never even seen before. I hardly ever talk/hang out with anyone, i am very introverted.
>>
File: a301m.jpg (365KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a301m.jpg
365KB, 1440x1080px
>it's a "anon talks about how he can just get pussy passively, reminding you of just how undesirable you are" thread
>>
>>35605961
No, hell no and I doubt any will.
>>
>>35606025
Maybe we're more interesting and cool than we think we are. People sometimes tell me they think I have a very calming and cool presence but inside I have crippling anxiety... Don't know how they got that vibe?
>>
24, literally never had a girl had a crush on me or even show the slightest interest in me.

Has left me with zero self confidence and the mindset that i am horribly ugly. Will most likely die a virgin and alone but i accepted that a while ago.
>>
I remember in high school there were several massive hints that a girl liked me. She was cute, but chola-ish so I never really did anything about it. Not that I would have anyway.
>>
>>35605961
Now that I think about it I'm sure atleast 8 girls might've shown interest in me, but I'm only 100% sure two of them actually were and not me just misreading signals
>>
>>35605961
Keep having fun spouting a bunch of bullshit.
>>
File: 1449016808755.jpg (40KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1449016808755.jpg
40KB, 458x438px
>>35605961
>I had several girls in the past admit to having a crush on me
>rejecting girls
>Are some girls just into robots?

You aren't a robot.
>>
File: 1456319721023.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1456319721023.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
Girls like me until they get to know me.
>>
Unconfirmed
>Cheerleader who i notice glances at me occasionally, once held eye contact with her for around 4 sec before i broke it off all awkward n shit.
>Redhead wannabe Stacy always gets hyper and takes deep breathes, plays with her hair and whispers shit like "omg...omg" to her friend whenever i am around, could just be a cold tho lol.
>A brown hair slim girl i notice glances at me occasionally and i catch staring at my arms, i started it tho, i was zoning off staring at her lips and she caught me, now we glance at eachother on a day to day basis.
>Cute but skinny blonde girl with curly hair, caught her smiling at me but she couldve been smiling at something else and happened to be glancing my direction. Her friends shoved her into me. I think this one is nearly confirmed but idk i am too awkward to ever approach any of these girls.
>>
There's a girl who says she is deeply in love with me but im a tranny and I like guys. Sometimes I feel like I have romantic feelings for her but I dont think it would work because of sex feels. I think she deserves way better than me because I hate myself and feel worthless. But I also sometimes wonder if I should be with her so I dont die alone, but that would be incredibly selfish of me... right?
>>
Some girls might have send signals I might have understood if I were more perceptive and receptive, but all that doesn't matter because I'm not.
Which only leaves me with one instance of a girl confessing to me.
I ended up rejecting her, partly because of my own lack of confidence, being unable to see what she saw in me(I still don't) and mostly because frankly I didn't know her, barely even knew her name.
>>
File: fml.jpg (126KB, 596x569px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
126KB, 596x569px
>>35605961
My, at the time, best friends younger sister. She was like 6 and I was 9. We was playing at a fun house and she told me she loved me.

A girl when I was in year 5-6(5th\6th grade for americans? year 6 is the last year of your first school then you go to high school\secondary) told me she loved me. we were in a "relationship" for a day, in secret, before some fat fucking cow in the same year jokingly said we was going out. I sperg'd out at the time and told her we're not and then told the other girl we're done. I still don't know why I did it.

Another girl in Turkey when I was on holiday. Never saw her again, only remember her name as Melissa.

I think, now that I think about it, maybe, sometime through the late years of secondary school\high school, some girls had crushes on me. I never picked up on, and I doubt we'd have ever done anything about it because I was in the tier under the "c00l kidz". so not a popular kid but friends with the popular kids who I'd hang out with in school but be alone when not.

Last girl who I can certainly know had a crush on me was a girl I know through Steam. I doubt it now. That was a year or two ago.
>>
>>35605961
It happens often enough. I'm in the same boat as you, anon. /soc/ rates me 4 to 6 every time. 7 once. And I'm literally autistic with a shit personality. And I'm the size of a 12-year old girl. And I stink, and I pick my nose and spit in public.

Girls still like me. Across the board. Always been that way.

I actually think it's pheromones. I think those exist for people, too.

If you want to know what your appeal is, listen when a kid gets a crush on you. They're pretty honest, and I think grown women really do operate on the same principles.

Stop psyching yourself out. You're a sexual being and women can like you.
>>
>>35606291
Go for it, most relationships are practice anyway and maybe you'll be able to figure out your own feelings along the way.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.