[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /r9k/ a girl just asked me if i wanted to hang some time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1280.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
Quick /r9k/ a girl just asked me if i wanted to hang some time.
I read somewhere that if this message was sent late at night it means she wants my D. She sent the message and its 5 pm what does it mean??
>>
>>35605289
it means she wants to hang out, i dont know about her wanting to have sex with you though
>>
Hang is code for erotic asphyxiation. Bring some rope to her house
>>
>>35605289
It means she wants to hang out you autistic twat
>>
File: 1487040971200.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487040971200.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>35605289
she wants ur cock
>>
>>35605289
It means...you FUCKING HANG OUT WITH HER.

FUCK. It's not worth reading into it, man. I wasted 3 months reading into every single text my oneitis sent me. It gets so fucking exhausting.

Occam's Razor, you flaming autistic retard. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
>>
File: Fash 139.jpg (265KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fash 139.jpg
265KB, 1200x1200px
>>35605289

If you're not autistic you'll just play it cool like it's no big thing. All you need to do is be nonchalant and not come off as a thirsty virgin craving the POUSI hard. It's that easy. Eventually her female nature will kick in and she will want your attention even more, thus making her think what she is doing is for own gain when in reality you've just helped yourself by making her want you and your attention.

Female's a simple, simple creatures if you understand your nature. All they want is attention. They're really mindless, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, self-centred, narcissistic and vapid. They never built civilisation, discovered electricity, invented the car, combustion engine, plane, train, internet, computer, fine arts like Michelangelo's David, satellites, cameras and radios. Their entire existence is solely for the propagation of their species and race. They'll never understand anything or do anything important, they're just living in a man's world. When you realise this you unlock your alpha potential of being a male and what being a male is truly about. Being superior.

And you have to be white as well
>>
>>35605653
>Occam's Razor, you flaming autistic retard. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

that is my pet peeve, people that misinterpet that bloody razor.

I sometimes think everyone does it to fuck with me, but i know better.
>>
Hang out take it easy
>>
>>35605718
What's the actual interpretation then? I'm curious and also a fucking retard.
>>
File: IMG_1264.png (30KB, 200x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.png
30KB, 200x340px
>>35605690
>>mfw you lose me
>>list man's accomplishments
>>mfw you bring me back
Damn anon that's hard shit
>>
>>35605749
its a very subtle difference, its mostly a pet peeve of mine.

It's not that the simplest idea is most likely the most correct.
It's when you have two competing ideas, you go with the one that assumes the least.

God creating things is simpler than evolution, but occams razor would actually suggest to go with evolution because it makes less unprovable assumptions.
>>
>>35605873
I guess that's fair. Still, in my argument the point still stands: assuming that the girl means anything by "you wanna hang out" other than hanging out is probably overthinking it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.