[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what are my fellow brobots doing for sait patys day ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

whats everybody up too tonight ?
im just sitting here rotting on this board as usual what about you guys ?
>>
that pic... really makes me hmm...
>>
>>35603765
its a good pic isnt it anon ?
>>
>>35603745
Trying my best not to think about my life and break into tears.
>>
File: feelshighman.gif (5KB, 92x99px) Image search: [Google]
feelshighman.gif
5KB, 92x99px
>>35603745
passing the time at work here.
Wait until I get off so I can smoke some weed to help me stop feeling like shit and actually enjoy playing video games tonight.
>>
Just got home from dinner at a bar (hehehe I sound like a normie but in reality I'm not)
Some cute girl (who was with her bf) saw me and smiled at me. She wanted to fuck. Made me feel Chaddy as fuck.
>>
>>35603745

Went out to dinner platonically with a girl who friendzoned me back when we were younger. My emotions have 99.9% calloused over and feel almost nothing for anything anymore. She paid. Afterwards we hung out for a bit. I got bored. I left.
>>
>>35603881
>She wanted to fuck

Don't be so sure. Men vastly over-read female signals. Especially smiles. Look it up. More likely you were just staring at her like a goober and she smiled awkwardly at you when she saw because she was uncomfortable.
>>
>>35603745
same thing as everday just woke up now sitting my ass in front of the pc for the next 15 hours until I go back to bed
>>
>>35603990
I fucking hate when robots spew negative shit like that. I looked fashionable (wearing a nice shirt and watch) and I was with a cute female (she was family but that's irrelevant, the girl thought she was my gf which implies sexual value)
Why is it so hard to believe that girls would want to have sex with me? I'm tall and somewhat handsome/muscular.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.