[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many men turn into traps these days? It used to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: eggj.jpg (88KB, 591x501px) Image search: [Google]
eggj.jpg
88KB, 591x501px
Why do so many men turn into traps these days?
It used to be a kind of meme, something really out of the ordinary that would make people dumbfounded and weirdly aroused, nowadays it's a well accepted lifestyle and tons of men are turning themselves into women.
>>
>>35603508
>are you shitting me there is no way that thing has a penis
If wanting to fuck that is gay then I'm gay bots.
>>
>>35603508
>eggj.jpg
is this a trap?
>>
>>35603508
Because they're weak failures. Nothing special about them but they've been raised to think that they're unique. When they find out nobody gives a shit about your uniqueness as a male and you actually have to put in work they decide to become pretend women and start mutilating their body.
>>
>>35604424
It's eggman. Don't you recognize him?
>>
>>35603508
If my parents would accept me I would transition.
>>
because there are mind altering chemicals in the water and food supply
>>
people were scared to transition because of people like this
>>35604466
but then they all collectively realized that their opinion doesn't matter and transitioned anyway
>>
>>35603508
They don't, you probably just spend too much time on 4chan. IRL they're still pretty fucking rare.
>>
>>35603508
Too much soy in the diets.
>>
>>35604538
>Mentally ill people didn't do mentally ill things because of people like me
Sounds like a good thing desu

>>35604572
You need to eat 40 servings of soy per day, every day to have any feminizing response.
>>
>>35603508
I wish I was a woman so badly. Honestly I think I might just say fuck it and transition
>>
>>35604538
>but then they all collectively realized that their opinion doesn't matter and transitioned anyway
this

the number was just less before because people were afraid

there's no reason to be afraid anymore
>>
>>35604606
>there's no reason to be afraid anymore
>This is what these mentally ill faggots honestly believe
>>
>>35603508
>Why do so many men turn into traps these days?

Moral decline and degeneracy caused by Jewish influence.
>>
>>35604582
>>35604628
trannies just wanna live their life same as anyone else man. i hope you find happiness in this short life, maybe then you wouldn't care so much what other people do with theirs
>>
>>35604667
>It doesn't affect YOOOOOOOOOOOOU
Yeah, it does. You waste the time of doctors, you're a drain on the healthcare system because you expect everyone to not only indulge your mental illness but pay for it as well, almost half the time you end up committing suicide anyway because even you hate people like you, plus I have to look at you because 99% of you never, and will never, ever look good enough to not immediately get pegged as a man in a dress.

Your decisions don't only affect you you selfish faggot. Stop sucking dick and dressing like a woman for attention.
>>
>>35604733
Stop being a bigot it doesn't affect you at all in your parents basement
>>
>>35604667
No, they want to live their life playing out their sexual fetish
>>
>>35604763
You have it backwards. Most people in their parents basement are supportive of trash like you because they subconsciously, and rightfully so, place a low value on you and hope that this means they might finally have companionship for once.

Normal people who aren't Starbucks sipping hipster liberal degenerates are actually disgusted by you and your kind. They say they aren't so they can virtue signal but if you bother to talk to them they all invariably feel the same way about you.
>>
>>35604733
>You waste the time of doctors, you're a drain on the healthcare system because you expect everyone to not only indulge your mental illness but pay for it as well
All would be fine if nobody pretended they had some sort of entitlement to be women. If someone wants to be a woman, I can understand that and have no problem with that. People who delude themselves into thinking they were a woman inside all along and just didn't look like one are the problem.
>>
>>35604835
Wanting to be a women invariably leads to attempting to transition because these weak willed faggots can't help but be affected by pressure.
>>
>>35604733
i never said it doesn't affect you. i just think it's sad you've focused your hate on a minority that already gets plenty of shit. they commit suicide because they know they won't be accepted by friends/family/society. and then people like you use the fact that they commit suicide more often against them, fueling the cycle even further. do you really think someone would choose such a hard life if they could help it?
>>
>>35604863
Yeah, and I don't have an issue with people transitioning, as long as they are old enough to make that decision and pay for it themselves. In that case I don't see it as any different than other kinds of plastic surgery.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.