[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here dropped out of high school/college?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Dropout.png (8KB, 190x246px) Image search: [Google]
Dropout.png
8KB, 190x246px
What led you to do this? Do you regret it? What did you do afterwards? If you dropped out of college, do you ever plan on returning?

>dropped out of college after 2 weeks due to social anxiety, depression and paranoia that got too bad for me to manage
>knew I would be hopelessly fucked if I did this, but saw no other way
>NEET for 5 months now, wanted to get a job at some point but realised it's not feasible for an unskilled nervous wreck like me, even if I wanted I couldn't find a job
>NEET life is feeling like a total waste of time that is making my anxiety even worse
>recenty have been suffering of nightmares related to anxiety in school
>despite of this I want to go back to college at some point since it's the only way for me to get a halfway decent job ever, but fear that I'm too incapable for this by now and that my problems would cause me to drop out again (even my parents have told me that this would happen)

So basically it's just continue suffering as a NEET forever, or go back to college and risk suffering even more while also giving myself more mental trauma and wasting money. What a fucking shitty life.
>>
>dropped out of grade 9 just before 14th birthday
>didn't go back for the new term
>went into a home school telephone/internet thing
>did it once
>rest of year did nothing
>ended up going back to my old school for grade 10, they skipped me ahead
>dropped out of grade 10 after first term because had another breakdown
>NEET rest of the year
>2011, school wouldn't let me back
>had to go to TAFE
>couldn't start until I was 16
>went to get set for work program
>didn't get job
>go to TAFE for grade 10, dick around with it for over a year, fuck up and become full NEET until I was 19
>get grade 10 eventually
>do courses past couple years
>nearly 22 and NEET again for 6 months
>need to find job but never looked and don't go out much
>>
>2004
>be me
>live in a group home that's super strict
>graduate high school
>go to college
>get overwhelmed by the freedom
>drop out because I just spend it all watching anime I downloaded off the DC++ network that was set up in the dorms
>move in with grandparents
>join military a few years later because going nowhere and about to be kicked out and homeless
>do 4 years in the Navy and take skills to civilian world
>acquire career in the wind industry after I get out

Everything went better than expected honestly. If I wasn't socially retarded as fuck.
>>
>Dropped out of college two years ago bc I literally didn't understand any of it
>Tried online courses next fall, couldn't do that either
>Got a job last summer and worked there until fall since that's how long I was suppose to work there
>Been a NEET since and don't ever want to try again
>Wish that I was dead everyday
>>
Dropped out of high school and hopped frieight trains
>>
>Be junior year
>end up smoking a lot of weed
>become lazy
>was suppose to move out of state in September that year
>LOL NOPE YOU STAYING
>Start working instead
>Finally earn up money to move out
>Ahhh come back because of court order
FUCK
>>
>>35603425
Dropping out on Tuesday. I went back for my second bachelor's. Love the course I'm in but the inane amount of bullshit, I just can't put up with it again. College isn't about learning a lot of times, it's a battle of attrition. And I'm just so tired.

I can't deal with the autistic engineering students I have to be around every day, the professors making classes that aren't even hard unpassable, and having bullshit to do 24/7.
>>
>>35603425
Didn't have the money to go on any further. Feels awful, the school I went to didn't accept money from any kind of loan so I couldn't even try to salvage it and I wouldn't be able to go back now, life rolling, already got mouths to feed n shit.
I was gonna be an exotic animal vet, hopefully work for a zoo clinic one day.
Now I put the glove boxes into jeep brand cars..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.