[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHICH HEIGHT IS BETTER 6'1 or 6'2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1489759614343.jpg (785KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489759614343.jpg
785KB, 1280x1920px
For men.

I ask because I dream of a life lived better. I have manlet dreams (5'10)
>>
I wanna sniff that ass
>>
>>35603323
6'2" is the ideal
>>
>>35603323
The farther you get over 6 foot the more of a pain in the ass it becomes to live. You need way more calories just to maintain skelly and need to work much harder to progress past skelly. You also tend to find that relationships with really short girls just don't work, so a large segment of the female population is excluded for you. Of the two, 6'1'' is clearly superior.
>>
6' is ideal
t. 6'4
>>
>>35603323
>tats
>those shitty cork colored heels

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>35603405
why would being 6'1 or 6'2 prevent you from fucking shorties?

the average white female is like 5'5 to 5'6
>>
>>35603323
I'm 6'3"....in all honesty, short of an accurate way to measure, how are you really going to be able to tell the difference of 1"?
>>
>>35603454
>>35603405
wtf are you both for real? seriously describe the bogus hardships that you would encounter by being taller than 6'1

I think 6'1 or 6'2 is demigod status for men.
>>
I'm 6'4". 6'4" is ideal.
>>
>>35603464
You're forgetting that women are massive hypocrites and can be literally any height and get guys, but men have to be around 6'0'' or else she's going to post on her snapchat story about how creepy short guys are when you hit on her
>>
>>35603464
Maybe they don't want to have to crane their neck up to look at the guy they're with. It just makes things weird dude. It's natural to want someone around your height.
>>
>>35603494
No you're not. No it isn't.
>>
>>35603568
you're kidding yourself

it is scientifically proven that women are attracted to men that are 5 inches taller than them.
>>
>>35603494
I'm 6'5". 6'3" is ideal.
>>
5'10" femanon (not posting tits), 6'2" is clearly ideal
>>
>>35603589
yes i am yes it is
>>
>>35603631
if you were 5'9...would 6'1" be the ideal?

answer honestly.

also, w-w-would you date a man that was 5'10
>>
As long as you're between 5'10 - 6'1 barefoot you're fine IRL, its all about the face after that. Remember the vast majority of men are lying their asses off about height, almost every 6 footer I mean is really around 5'10ish and change barefoot. Majority of women are TINY, a woman above 5'7 needs a guy that is above 6ft though.
>>
>>35603673
what height does a 5'9" woman need?
>>
5'2" femanon here. Honestly, anything above 5'9" is too tall.
>>
>6"2.75" barefoot
>easily 6'3" with shoes one
>say im 6'1" whenever grills ask
who /modest/ here
>>
If you're a manlet the true honorable path is getting an Amazonian waifu so your children won't suffer as you did
>>
>>35603791
true but allow me this moment of fantasy?

being 6'1 or 6'2, navigating life by my primordial godly self and forcing little short girls like >>35603706 to squeal as I thunder past them; moving like a force of nature and making manlets submissively avert their gaze by my mere presence. GOD DAMN
>>
>>35603741
i fuck with manlets like that, im 6'2" or 6'3" and say im 5'11" when some insecure subhuman brings height up out of jelousy
>>
>>35603484
back pain, have to hunch down in some cars, all chairs are too small, feet hang off the bed, people look at me when I go in public
>>
>>35604164
Are you seriously implying all that shit is a problem at 6' fucking 2"? I'm 6'5" and don't have any of those issues.
>>
6'2 is pretty much the best height

Any shorter and well, you know

If you get much taller, life becomes more difficult because the average woman is 5'5" and average height for a guy is 5'10". Cars, buses, beds, clothing and hell, even kitchen counters are more difficult to use.

Being too tall (6'4 or more) can be a disadvantage as well.
>>
>>35604214
no I'm 6'4", maybe you are young and back pain hasn't started yet. also you must be an upper bodylet if you don't have headroom issues in cars. maybe your posture just sucks
>>
>>35604681
Is 30 young? ... and when driving I just push the seat all the way back and raise the steering wheel.
>>
>>35604799
not him but 30 is right when back problems begin to manifest
>>
>>35604799
i'm >>35604840

I only say that because my dad is a orthopedic surgeon and he always obsesses about maintaining my health.
>>
>>35604799
no it's old as fuck, just imagine though the comfort you'd get in a chair if you were 5'8". you'd have your thighs supported with your feet flat on the floor and be able to sit up straight without folding in half
>>
>Those heels
That shit is infuriating.
>>
>>35603631
ahhhh roastie answer meeeeeeeeee >>35603668
>>
>>35604840

6'2", this was true in my case, overexerted my back and ended up bed ridden for 6 months, the pain was crazy. Never really been the same since that happened. I've always envied the shorter and stocky type of guys.
>>
>>35605643
that sucks bro. i hope at least things are better now?

out of curiosity, are there exercises that you are suppose to be doing? i don't know that much about recovery.
>>
>>35606429
you sure? i would think someone here would know a lot about REEcoveREE
>>
6'2 is unironically manlet-tier these days. 6'3-6'4 is the sweet spot now where you're taller than the vast majority of the population but still not some freak of nature made only to play basketball.
>>
>>35606875
i'm not sure if these people are joking anymore
>>
>>35603685
Probably 6 foot but almost every woman I see that tall just has a partner of similar size to them, maybe an inch or two taller.
>>
File: IMG_2746.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2746.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Why do you want my soul?
>>
5'10" - 6'4". From a practical point of view, a muscular, tall guy is going to be restricted in his choice of clothing in mainstream stores.
>>
>>35606429

Aye, I got 6 different exercises from a chiropractor, one of them is sit-ups, the others I dunno the names for, just got a paper with an illustration and a description. Been doing them daily for 5 years now.
>>
I hate my height as a man. I'm almost 5'11 and I literally can't pull any girls. On the other hand my best friend who is uglier, poorer, shittier personality than me can get girls because he is 6'3. This is so unfair. Even my dick is bigger than him (don't ask how I know). I'm also better built than him. He is very skinny even for his height. I'm average built with a bit of muscles and a bit of 6 pack lines (cause I work as a fire fighter). He isn't a Virgin and I'm a Virgin. He is a dumbass who failed high-school 2 times. I got straight A's.
It's all about the height.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.