[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a qt girl will never save me of this loneliness and neet life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>a qt girl will never save me of this loneliness and neet life
>>
>>35603236
what happens when she leaves you in a month or two? then you will another decade or so alone, but know the taste of being a normie.
>>
>>35603282
>what happens when she leaves you in a month or two
then she didn't do shit to save him

misaki would never do that
>>
File: 2016-06-01.jpg (24KB, 512x380px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01.jpg
24KB, 512x380px
>>35603236
>sitting around waiting for a woman to better you because youre a lazy sack of shit that wont better himself
Your problems are self imposed and deserve no woman
>>
You're probably better off. Misaki was a sociopathic cunt. Cares more about keeping you her bitch than no longer being neet. In fact, she doesn't want you to no longer be neet. She wants you to be her slave forever. If you're waiting forever for a qt girl to save you you're already fucked pal. There's a reason it didn't work in the anime. The story had realism
>>
>save
Stop romanticizing your life. You don't need rescuing. You're not the main character of some anime. You have no heroine or love interests. The universe won't magically bend itself to making things better for you. It's sad enough you think a woman is the solution to your problems --one won't.

Shape up or shut up. Either is better than this bitching.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.