[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the most brutal, hilarious, and entertaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What are some of the most brutal, hilarious, and entertaining ways you've heard people have died?

Link articles, videos, etc
>>
http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2017/03/113_225890.html

girl dies of who can eat the most ramen competition with friends at school
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477945445381.jpg (30KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477945445381.jpg
30KB, 960x640px
>>35602934
>unknown mounts of alcohol
>sharpen stick then place on sterling wheel
>floor it into cliff side
>survive long enough for ems and fire to show up
>fire starts as rigs pull up to sceen
>scream and burn to death while firefighters desperately pull hose off truck
>>
>>35602934
My ex gf od'd on fent and her boyfriend at the time tossed her in the shower and left her there, her mouth was open or somthing cuz she drowned like a turkey in a rainstorm.
>>
David Carradine

Sexual Aphixsiasion
>>
File: Dalrymple.png (62KB, 1037x427px) Image search: [Google]
Dalrymple.png
62KB, 1037x427px
From "City of Djinns" by William Dalrymple.

The book is about the history and making of modern New Delhi.
>>
>>35604701
When I was college at madison wi a friend of a friend got really drunk and tried to open a door to a house that wasn't his.

Of course the owners called the cops and when they came they said he reached for their gun and shot him like 30 times.

Turns out the cop was dirty as hell and on probation for a ton of excessive force violations so he was forced to retire.

I stopped drinking so much after that
>>
My university had a really bad spat of people butt-chugging wine then falling off the roofs of 5-story frat houses
>>
>>35603900
did you actually read the article
>>
does anyone have that webm of that chinese guy on a bicycle trying to outpedal an out of control truck, only for the truck to knock over a streetlight that falls forward and decapitates him, then the truck hits him and then explodes?
>>
>>35605278
this can't be real fuckin china
>>
>>35602934
asphyxiation by chocolate powder

1000 ways to die
>>
>>35605307
it is. i think i saw it on /pol/ but I'm having trouble finding it on 4plebs.
>>
File: 1465726758007.webm (810KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465726758007.webm
810KB, 608x352px
this one gave me a giggle
>>
>>35605512
>tell son to shoot himself
>he actually did it, the absolute madman
>>
File: Brad kills new Dad.jpg (133KB, 926x730px) Image search: [Google]
Brad kills new Dad.jpg
133KB, 926x730px
>>35602934
This happened in my state. Brad's stepdad BTFO
>>
>>35605278
I don't have it but I've seen it.
it's probably in the top ten funniest things I've ever seen on the Internet, I don't know why I didn't save it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.