[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> how would you break the ice? > implying you have the courage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

File: adsg.jpg (206KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adsg.jpg
206KB, 1080x1080px
> how would you break the ice?
> implying you have the courage
>>
File: 1480607730282.png (27KB, 866x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480607730282.png
27KB, 866x401px
>nike trainers
>short shorts
>black everything
>ponytail
>starbucks
>>
>>35602141
>"c-can you please move your legs?"
>>
>>35602157
Except she's reading robot materials?
>>
>>35602176
>Except she's reading robot materials?
Prove it. Can't tell what book she's reading at that angle, but just because she's holding a book doesn't mean its not some more basic shit like 50shades
>>
>>35602141
We went over this she's a pretty big ig whore and shes in the fucking adventure time and pokemon aisle.

Only ice I'm breaking is the shit on my car windshield as I frantically flee.
>>
>>35602141
I don't go to bookstores or libraries
>>
I seem to only attract the cute girl at the bookstore types, so it won't be hard.

>she also looks like aria alexander
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (31KB, 166x82px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
31KB, 166x82px
>>35602157
orange angel
>>
If she were reading something that I had non-spergy input on, I'd say something about it.
>>
>>35602141
I'd ask for a book recommendation

>>35602176
No, that's a different aisle, she's reading teen romance fiction, from what it looks like
Check out the books that are directly behind her instead of to the left of her
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/vanishing-girls-lauren-oliver/1119705373
>>
>>35602141
>This isn't a library
>Buy the book or leave
Works every time.
>>
>>35602226
That's from the bookshelf in front of her

do not try to trick me, jew
>>
>>35602141
Yank down her shorts and start eating her pussy
>>
File: 1489514339060.jpg (699KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489514339060.jpg
699KB, 1080x1080px
>>35602141
I'd break the ice one lick at a time.
>>
>>35602157
as if she would even take one look at you
>>
>pretend to trip over her legs
>make her ashamed of herself
>"You fat slimy cunt. Do you have no common decency? Do you just sit on the floor like an animal everywhere you go? I should kick you in the teeth, you fat retard."
>as she's trying to hold back tears from your insane verbal thrashing, start negging her
>"Hey, it's OK. I was just joking, hehe. Whattsa mattah? Can't take a joke? Heh, you didn't seem like the fun-loving typa babe who would go for one of my classic side-splitters. Maybe I overestimated you a bit. Cya."
At that point, she'll be begging you to give her a chance. That's when you strike.
>>
File: 1463686561169.jpg (472KB, 1653x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1463686561169.jpg
472KB, 1653x1671px
>>35602319
>as if she would even take one look at you
as if I need validation from a basic bitch
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (52KB, 171x191px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
52KB, 171x191px
>>35602261
trickery kept from reality, for i clearly labeled the image
>>
>>35602157
there is literally nothing wrong with wearing all-black
>>
>>35602362
It is when you're a girl and you pair it up with short shorts

that's what we call basic
>>
stab that stupid bitch and pour that roastie coffee down her spurting throat
>>
>>35602141
I don't want to break the ice. Her feet must smell like ass considering the fact that she's not wearing socks with fucking sneakers.
t. guy that has the contrary of a feet fetish
>>
>"I want to chop your legs off"
>>
i wouldn't

all signs point to boring
>>
>>35602141
>"Let me tell you about the jews"
not original
>>
>>35602141
"You know, if there's one thin g I'm okay with being in my way it's those lovely legs of yours. What's your name?"

That is the correct response. If you disagree, that's why you are where you are.
>>
>>35602499
Sounds like the perfect response. Until she calls the police because you're a creep.
>>
who the fuck tries to read a full book in a bookstore?
what is the point of a bookstore if you can just read whatever you're trying to buy in the store?

moreover, who tries to talk to anyone while they're reading? that's like on par with trying to approach random people with headphones on or something. don't do it.

there is no way to "approach" this presumable stranger. reading a book is not somehow a hint to "please talk to me!"
>>
>>35602499
holy cringe

asodfjasiodnas
>>
>>35602524
You are unfamiliar with the minds of women. This thread is lost on you and you know it.
>>
>>35602527
What if she just wanted a glimpse of the book before she bought it?
>>
Real life is not a movie guys, unless you are literally in the top 1% of looks approaching a random girl in a setting like this will end in failure.
>>
i would go up to her ask her what she's reading. i'm looking for a book to read, do you have any suggestions? i'm anon.
>>
>>35602542
do you realize what fucking board you're in
>>
she gets cold approached by 1-3 people every single day, people much more attractive than you
its completely 100% absolutely hopeless for anyone seeing this thread to do anything in this situation, apart from just look at your feet and walk away
>>
File: fedora cat.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
fedora cat.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>35602499
cringe
fdgdgadfdesg
>>
>>35602141
Basic as fuck
I bet you she's only there pretending to read the book because she heard chads like to read too.
>>
>>35602319

You're vermin. Slice lengthwise.
>>
>>35602527
Never underestimate the lengths roasties go through for attention
>>
>>35602141

>You're in the way
>If you don't get out of the way I'll be forced to call the library authorities
>>
>>35602141
>"gaming" book section
Is that an american thing?
>>
File: 1343069047001.jpg (8KB, 394x315px) Image search: [Google]
1343069047001.jpg
8KB, 394x315px
"are you wearing socks? can I see your bare feet?"
>>
>>35602141
>Excuse me
>this is a bookstore, not a cafeteria. take your coffee outside.

That simple. Ice broken.
>>
>>35602141
Forget courage.
What the fuck is my reason?
What's my motivation?
>>
File: spoileralert.jpg (71KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
spoileralert.jpg
71KB, 1191x671px
>>35603957
> validation of existence
>>
>>35602141
>Hey what are you reading?
>Oh I've heard about that one, been sorta interested in it, is it any good?
>That's good to hear, maybe if I could get your number you could let me know when you return it so I can check it out

am i smooth
>>
>>35602141
I would throw a bag of ice at her feet and then beat the ice with a hammer. Knowing that I have gained her attention, I will begin screaming to make sure that I maintain her focus. I will then begin masturbating. In the 20 seconds it will take me to ejaculate, I will grab a handful of broken ice and begin inserting them in my anus. I will then pivot my body 180 degrees and squeeze the ice pieces out of my ass and onto her book to indicate my interest in literature. With my still erect penis, I will pee forcefully onto her pants. I will then drop all of my weight onto her body and begin convulsing to show her how powerful my muscles are. After that, the final step will come. I will get off of her and then ask her if she comes from Tennessee, as she is the only 10 I see. I will then say "Y-you too" and crawl over the bookcases back to my minivan. In 48 hours, the eggs I've inserted into her will gestate and my spawn will slither out of her body and into the world, ready to grow, learn, and one day choose a mate to breed with of their own.
>>
>>35602141
By kicking this thieving bitch the fuck out of the store
>>
>>35602176
She's sitting in what looks to be the romance aisle. It just happens to be next to the autism aisle. The manager probably thought it'd be funny
>>
>>35602141
Rule number one of hitting on women: don't hit on women that are a) at work, b) reading, c) wearing earbuds
>>
>>35602327
How did a real human being actually think of this
>>
>>35603755
So is that freedom from commies and fascists you enjoy in Europe. You're welcome
>>
>>35602815
Fuck, man. It's true, but why did you have to point it out?
>>
>>35602141
I would never. I don't ever want a girl to confirm as as giving disgusting and ugly as I feel.
I just want to make a girl feel special, and safe, and cared for.
Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be
You can hey your ass if she gave me any attention I would jump in blindly until she stopped being attractive to me

>>35602310
>she's blushing
Hahaha
>>
>>35602141

"hi, do you know you're a women? why are you wasting your time? You're in your prime babymaking years. After 30, you're fucked. Do you want kids? Do you want autistic ones? No? Lets go fuck and make babies. Forget about materalistic shit. Forget about money. We'll be fine. Lets do our part and not fall behind like our peers. Lets save our race. FUCK NOW"
>>
>>35602327
made me laugh

10/10
>>
>setting foot in a Barnes & Noble

Nah. Amazon or used book stores are where it's at.
>>
>drop some ice on the ground
>stomp on it and step over it
>"Now that I've broken the ice between us..."
>>
>>35604589
>not the library
el oh el
>>
>>35602141

drop a note that says i will pay her $40 for her panties
>>
>>35602141
>sit down near her
>"this is the seating area, right?"
>"what are you reading?"
>contextual question based on what she's reading
>"oh, are you a student?" "you're into that? is it good? i know someone who yadayada" what do you think of [related thing you actually like/know about] etc

don't be weird:
never mention how attractive she is to you - hint at it, don't state it
don't ask anything too personal - you live round here? etc. - creepy
mention a reason you need to leave - create artificial time pressure, but also takes the tension off since she knows she won't have to be the one to leave first, and that you're not dependent on her

offer her some more of your time before you leave "hey, i'm looking for a gift for someone, you want to help me find it?" - gives her a way of escaping with very little pressure to say yes

>>35602593
bullshit
the literal only reason anyone physically goes to a book store in 2017 is for a chance meeting with someone

when people talk about the atmosphere of a place, on the surface they mean how it looks, smells, what services are available - but ultimately they mean what kind of people frequent that place - once you understand this, you understand why people like these relatively useless locations

now i would draw a distinction between a commercial book store, which is exactly the sort of meet people place i'm talking about, and a university library, where people are often actually pressed for time and aren't there for recreation
>>
>>35602141
Who needs bitches when you got "the Big Book of Pokemon".
>>
File: 56165135641.png (631KB, 1190x804px) Image search: [Google]
56165135641.png
631KB, 1190x804px
>>35602141
>"Get off the ground twat, you are blocking the way!"

Fucking normies and they annoying desire to sit on the ground
>>
>>35604589
Looks like a Hastings to me
>>
>>35605327
>sitting down in a bookstore to read
>some asshole comes up to me and asks what I'm reading
I'd honestly just tell you to fuck off because I'm here to read, not to talk to people
>>
>Identify the books that is directly above her (Replica)
>Look up a brief synopsis of the book (its about human individuality)
>Get her attention saying you need this book, she would have to move her coffee, bag, and person or she would get it herself.
>>Open up with a plain "Sorry, but I need that book."
>When she apologizes (she will) say something like "Oh no I'm sorry for bothering you, you seemed pretty comfortable with the one you have yourself."
>Ask what the book is out of """""curiosity."""""
>Say your book is for your brother and mention basic points of the synopsis you just read.
>inject another dose of NZT-48 into your bloodstream.

Note: She isn't a runner of any degree.
>Purse
>Large cup of hot liquid
>Soft ankles
>Makeup
>Reading when standing still indoors after a run is uncomfortable as hell.
>>
>>35605590
that's because you're antisocial

the OP asked a question "how would you break the ice"

if asking you to talk about the thing which you have enough passion to be physically picking up a book to learn about leads to someone getting shut down, then i doubt there's going to be any way to get them to talk to you, period

tldr, if she's going to say that in response to that, nothing will work
>>
>>35602141
Well, I'd definitely wonder why she's in the children's section.

But my go-to is "hey do I know you from somewhere?" and then sort of try to weasel my way into general conversation.
>>
>>35602141
I don't. I walk away.
>>
>>35602141
I used to have a fap fantasy about meeting a girl in a bookstore, seeing a movie, then fucking the shit out of her in my hotel room. Always took place in Florida.

I had weirdly specific fap fantasies.
>>
File: 0910 - NW9lOlw.jpg (39KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
0910 - NW9lOlw.jpg
39KB, 396x398px
>>35602141
>crabwalk in aisle behind her in photograph
>attempt to scale shelf to reach zelda book because i don't want to stand back up
>knock over shelf
>she probably has gotten up by now and jumps away
>cry until she asks if i'm alright
>freeze frame and look directly at camera
>"Alright boys, I'm in!"
>>
trip over her feet and slam my face against the bookshelf in the back so I can die and not have to talk to her
>>
File: 1389053049556.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1389053049556.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>Being nervous about TALKING to a girl who is probably over 18 and who has probably had multiple men thrust inside her vagina to completion
>>
>>35602141
"hi, i noticed you were alone and reading a book and couldn't pass up this opportunity to ask if you would like to have sex?"
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>>35604353
Ultimate kek. Orignally tho of course.
>>
>>35602141
Punt the coffee into her face and then pull my pants down and shit on her legs
>>
How it would realistically happen if any robot would try to break the ice

>hey
>uh, hello?
>hey, look
>listen
>"hmmm?"
>oh, uh, never mind hehe
>>
>>35602141
shout "fire"
>>
>>35602815
das it mane
>originality
>>
Whip out my dick and tell her she has to swallow
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.