[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if people are talking to you in a genuine way or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: seriously.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
How to know if people are talking to you in a genuine way or if they can just feel you're an autistic bastard and takes pity on you or mocks you and that's why they're talking to you?
Particularly in situations involving alcohol.
Anyone else know tf?
>>
>>35601589
Are you actually autistic or do you have meme, undiagnosed autism like the rest of us? If you had actual autism than you probably wouldn't have gotten to the point you're at now--questioning whether or not people are patronizing you during social interactions.
>>
>>35601589
This happens when i smoke weed with unfamiliar people. I get delusions of reference and think im being referred to when someone makes a joke. Im paranoid and suspicious and mistrusting of there intents and meanings. I avoid these situations but sometimes shit happens
>>
>>35601715
This. Actually autists don't pick up on this sort of thing. It's why they keep using trips even though it makes them look like a self-focused fag.
>>
>>35601733
What are you really?
>>
Look at their face and body language.
People tend to look at what they're interested in.
Sometimes people will look at something that they're uninterested in- this causes a distinct type of gaze that varies from person to person.
When you talk about a single topic for too long, other people will grow tired of your shit and steer the conversation/ action to something else.
Most people think they know what they want, but actually don't. You need to convince them that they want to listen to you. You can do this by being a well rounded person and contributing positively and giving off good vibes to everyone no matter how you actually feel about them.
>>
File: IMG_2640.jpg (88KB, 672x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.jpg
88KB, 672x550px
>>35601733
#oNlYgOdcaanjudgeme
#HaTer
>>
>>35602028
Autistic Screeching: the Post
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.