[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying and Being Bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: pepe crying of rage.png (51KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
pepe crying of rage.png
51KB, 250x248px
>you just ignore those bullies anon, they will get bored eventually
>if those bullies laugh at you, then you laugh with them
>they bully you because they are weak minded, you are the real strong anon!
>>
>>35601046
You just let them, they don't know what real fucked is. Let them cry over absolutely nothing.

You can't find me nigga, my schizophrenia confirms with me.
>>
Just be not a pussy and the bullies will leave you alone!
>>
>>35601107
>stand up for yourself, anon!
>stand up for yourself by attempting to kick bully ass
>>now you're the bad guy
>>bully's friends want to make life hell for you

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>>35601046
This is what you should do:
https://youtu.be/uKxjbUdi2Tk
>>
>>35601170
>You can't find me nigga
You have no idea how much weight was just lifted off my shoulders
>>
File: ugh.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
417KB, 500x700px
>>35601170
Your problem is you stood up for yourself too late. If you stand up to them as soon as it starts they'll see you as a stronger human being. If you take too long they'll know you're just a wimp faggot who's trying to do some shit he saw in a movie. When you establish yourself as the beta, you're a beta forever.
>>
>>35601231
>When you establish yourself as the beta, you're a beta forever.

sadly this
that's why first impressions are all that matters
that's why the first time I asked mom some tendies I used a deep voice tune and stared dead shot to her eyes.
>>
>>35601231
Come on mane, seriously? This your form of damage control? Sounds like you need to go visit /pol/.
>>
File: 1487296153015.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487296153015.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>35601286
You know I'm right. There's a reason that the kid who shit himself in 3rd will always be the kid that shit himself no matter what.
>>
File: IMG_2750.jpg (38KB, 378x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2750.jpg
38KB, 378x299px
>>35601194
What're you talking about, retard?
Do you think me and this pleb >>35601069 are the same person? I mean, I suffer from delusions but these are implanted in my mind by ABC agents and not fucked up brain matter.
>>
>you just ignore those bullies anon, they will get bored eventually
>they really did get bored

I got lucky. Nobody even cared about bullying in my school until someone decided to an hero years later.
>>
>>35601313
>tfw my best friend was that kid

well fuck you Jack
>>
>>35601231
You've got a point.
>>35601286
What form of damage control?
>>
>>35601313
Im treading on new territory, you're obviously not. Relish in failure you miserable fuck.

YOU STILL LOST. What exactly have I lost? Your respect. Don't make me kill myself.
>>
>>35601375
I literally have no fucking clue about what you're trying to say.
>>
File: 13213123.png (21KB, 602x694px) Image search: [Google]
13213123.png
21KB, 602x694px
>don't you worry anon, those bullies will work one day for you

both my bullies are succesfull doctors and I'm a neet that dropped college
>>
lot of loser who do nothing but drive around town where i am and they like to drive real fast and make a lot of noise near people on foot. i am getting fed up with this shit. couple of days ago one of em messed up and hit a snow bank, sort of funny but had i walk slower he could have possibly hit me. they are shit for brain, utterly boring and nothing can get to them. not sure what i will do. when one push his luck too much i will fuck him up or scare him, like i did last summer : haven't heard any shit from him since then and i don't think its a coincidence. loosing your shit makes you look crazy but fuck it : it works!
>>
>>35601451
I must be losing track of my (you)s again
>>
>>35601473

that guy was talking shit to me every time we crossed path and he is drunk, he did that for YEARS and last summer i was wasted and i exploded: told him he was a fucking manlet and i could easily kill him within minutes. lol. felt so bad the next day since i said that in front of the whole neighborhood but like i said since then i haven't heard a peep from that shitbird!
>>
>>35601069
Hope you get better, schizobro.
>>
One of my bullies from school died in a "car crash". He drove 80 mph straight into a lamp post at three o' clock in the afternoon coming home from his job at the local Walmart. No break marks. I think you guys know what I'm getting at.

>The other one actually transitioned genders and works as an at risk youth councilor. This is the same guy (now a woman) that called me an "eggplant-nosed faggot" every time he saw me in the hallways as I was walking to Mr. Jones's 3rd period. It really makes me think.
>>
File: IMG_2656.jpg (23KB, 448x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.jpg
23KB, 448x247px
>>35601701
>someone bullies you
>kill them

Hmm
>>
>>35601046
>Was called a cocksucker by my grandfather for 9 years
>Always told to just ignore him
>>
>bully gives me constant hell from 3rd grade to 11th, when he somehow gets meningitis and dies.
>he's beloved by the school, I'm seen as scum.
>I get beaten up after he died because I wasn't broken up and crying about it like everyone else. (no I wasn't being edgy about it either, I didn't say anything about his death at all)
>>
File: 1489616662711.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489616662711.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>35601046
>6th grade
>went to REALLY shitty public middle school
>lots of niggers and what not
>Bullied alot due to autistic I guess
>Get on bus one day
>one of the rougher groups of kids on the bus with me
>one of them sits down next to me
>spend entire 20 minute ride home being beaten up by various people
>get stabbed with pencil
>have Axe body spray sprayed in my eyes
>Be told that they were going to kill me
>belivedit.jpg
>Crying as I get off the bus
>Tell my parents the whole story
>Never seen my mom that mad before in my life
>She sues the entire school board for the "emotional" damage it caused me
>Taken out of school
>home schooled for the rest of my basic education

It had it's pros and cons. It was nice to only work around 2 hours a day but the lack of social interaction really gimped me for my late teens and early 20s

I'd like to think im alright now.
>>
>>35602802

when I got beaten up by some nigger thug, he claimed that I called him a nigger and his stupid ape friends backed him up. He still got in trouble but I was forever known as a racist.
>>
File: 1489609074886.png (301KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489609074886.png
301KB, 665x720px
>>35602850
Sucks anon. I wasn't attacked by niggers I just wanted to explain the kinda of school I was at

The kid that attacked me mostly was some manlet spic that had a bad home life. I actually know for a fact that he OD'd during high school and I laugh about it all the time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.