[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion about black people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

File: index.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
Your opinion about black people?
>>
if if if if if if if

oooga booga
>>
Some are good. Some are shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170313_085924_913.jpg (308KB, 1080x1319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_085924_913.jpg
308KB, 1080x1319px
Pic related

Fucc the zucc
>>
>>35600896
Well, I am an individualist, so I cannot hate black people as a whole. I have met respectable black people and not respectable ones alike. Though, it is obvious to anyone with eyes that the African American community is facing serious problems, which are partly the fault of the government, but mainly their own fault. E pluribus unum, still.
>>
>>35600896
Underclass is scary. Normal classes are all great people.
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (9KB, 250x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
9KB, 250x124px
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED

ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS...

Originally 0004
>>
personally I don't have an opinion about them at all, I'm not a racist
>>
>>35600896
They should be more white
>>
>>35600896
i unironically think that they're an overall inferior race, but i'm not a racist. how it is possible? i wouldn't diminish their rights just beacause they're dumber.
>>
Fuckin hate niggers kikes and spics
>>
>>35601082
>i unironically think that they're an overall inferior race,

>but i'm not a racist.

Pick uno
>>
I know one black person, who says that cooperating with the police is the mark of a coward, and you should handle problems yourself outside the law. Thus, they will remain as they are. I find this depressing and certainly I think less of them for it. There are those who opt to live in reasonable society of course, and those people are fine. It's depressing that 'acting white' means being polite and obeying the law, and that's treated as a negative.
>>
I always wanted to have sex with a black chick,
a fat one, (thats just what im into)
dont know how you go about doing that.
>>
>>35601131
if it is racist,m science is racist. black people have really lower iq on average, that's a fact. i don't consider intelligence as a factor of discrimation, or i would discriminate stupid white people also. so, in conclusion, i wouldnt discriminate black people, and that's what does not make me a racist.
>>
In my experience most are niggers, but the very very very slim minority that are not are always bro tier.
>>
>>35601197
Except IQ doesn't correlate with genes. That's just your interpretation. A negative one against blacks. IQ however, requires good health , productive upbringing, good health, and the right education. Many blacks in America don't have access to great schools, teachers don't give a shit about them, bad environment, and lack of fundamental. There are many universities in west Africa where African show high IQ.
>>
File: 1489289898118.jpg (120KB, 1490x679px) Image search: [Google]
1489289898118.jpg
120KB, 1490x679px
>>35601433
Get out SJW trash
>>
Not really a fan of niggers desu

origaino
>>
>>35601137
I honestly find their way of life fascinating. People often look at life and judge it by easy to understand metrics like income and health stability and shit like that, but the black way of life is a completely different culture. Who are we to try and shut down how they live and make them become loyal wageslaves? Who are we to say that there is only one right way? It's not depressing at all to me.
>>
>>35601433
Except people who have set out to prove this actually ended up disproving it. Even when early measures were taken to increase blacks environment to foster the perfect outcomes for them they still couldn't make up for the gap between whites and blacks. Nothing makes a large difference except breeding a white person to them, that results in an average IQ that is halfway between the white and black distributions.
>>
>>35601197
See my problem with this is you're conflating how smart you think black people can be with how smart they currently are, there are a lot of factors that create a lack of intelligence for blacks, bad parenting, bad schooling, lack of wealth and a culture which encourages one to be a criminal, those are what I'd call the primary ones.

>>35601477
He actually makes a good point.

>>35601601
Source?
>>
>>35601197
The judgement of one thing as superior or inferior to another is inherently 100% subjective. You are the one who picks what is good and what is bad. If you think that the ability to kill proves that you are superior, blacks are clearly superior, but you don't, you think that makes them inferior. You fail to understand that it's this judging which makes you racist.
>>
File: 1489439406960.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489439406960.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>35601640
>He actually makes a good point.
>implying you're not a SJW too

Cucks should be shot
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 156x200px
>>35601670
So anyone who does not go along with your point of view is a SJW?
>>
>>35601009
>Underclass is scary. Normal classes are all great people.

this

poor people of any race are stupid
>>
>>35601755
If you blame environment and muh oppression for black people having lower IQ's, yes, you are a SJW

I don't see anyone blaming the environment for women being weaker or asians having tiny dicks
>>
>>35601601
>Even when early measures were taken to increase blacks environment to foster the perfect outcomes for them they still couldn't make up for the gap between whites and blacks.

Even IF that was real, that is just anecdotal evidence. I might as well say you're argument is wrong because there are many intelligent blacks like Neil deGrasse Tyson. That man can run circles around you when it comes to intelligence. He went to good schools, trained himself to be the very best, and was raised well enough to be wise.
>>
>>35601601
>Except people who have set out to prove this actually ended up disproving it
this is not something that can so easily be proven or disproven anon. it's a complicated multi-faceted question, controlling for just income or just geographic location or just education is not enough

you simply can't have a control for this.
>>
>>35601868
>If you blame environment and muh oppression for black people having lower IQ's, yes, you are a SJW

Because you're simple minded. You think every rich person in America got successful because of their IQ? If you think so, it's just funny you hold an idea but have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>35601985
>You think every rich person in America got successful because of their IQ?
What? When did I say that? There are rich black people and they clearly didn't become rich thanks to their IQ's LOL
>>
>>35600896
I'm black and I see the potential in my people but I see that we have years, no, generations of psychological rape to undo before we can make any kind of social improvement. But it's pretty unlikely to happen any generation soon with white people being so ridiculously paranoid about losing their shekels and privileges from being on top of the social hierarchy.
>>
>>35600896
Im black and I don't even like black people lol
>>
>>35602048
This is the kind of black people I respect.

>>35602042
This is not.
>>
I like black people, I hate nigger culture.

90% of black people let the worst 10% of black people be their role models and it's the root of pretty much everything wrong with them.
>>
>>35602061
Self-hatred in one's race is not a normal thing, Anon. This is part of the psychological fuckery that is still plaguing us.
>>
>>35602016
>There are rich black people and they clearly didn't become rich thanks to their IQ's LOL

So you'll call him inferior? A person of any race can be successful with being intelligent, while you have nothing to show for it. Just some dweeb on a Vietnamese frame board.
>>
>>35602103
>being this triggered

Saying black people are stupider on average and inferior as a whole doesn't mean that literally every single black person is a low IQ moron
>>
>>35600896
love em. Kanye is my favorite modern artist.

origionalikaomno
>>
>>35602061
Black people don't need your validation. And that guy is right. Whites have, and always will put blacks in bad conditionings
>>
>>35602142
Then why don't you just fuck off? If white people are so racist stop being around them, move to a different country, one with lots of black people in it where you'll be happy mr. negroe
>>
I'm glad King Nigger is out and we have a proper president t b h lads
>>
>>35602128
>Saying black people are stupider on average and inferior as a whole doesn't mean that literally every single black person is a low IQ moron

Then that leaves genes out of it, stupid. You don't place the correlation to why blacks on average have low IQ to the causation, which isn't genes. That's just ignorance by your part.
>>
>>35602186
>asian people have smaller penises on average
>say that
>hur durr well what about this one asian guy with a huge dong this proves all those other small dicks are clearly not genetic

this is how stupid you sound
>>
>>35602154
>if white people are so racist stop being around them, move to a different country

Thankfully, you don't defy all white people. It's just pieces of shits like you that doesn't thinks forward.

Plus, you have no right to talk when whites have been sailing to different countries full of non-whites.
>>
>>35602284
>Whites have, and always will put blacks in bad conditionings

and then

>Thankfully, you don't defy all white people. It's just pieces of shits like you that doesn't thinks forward.

>whites will always oppress us
>I'm not moving because you're just an outlier and every other white person actually loves us and is forward thinking
>>
>>35602219
Again, IQ doesn't correlate to genes as to compare nutrition, good upbringing, fundamental, and the right education. Most whites have access to good education than blacks in America.
>>
>>35602364
>whites will always oppress us
>>I'm not moving because you're just an outlier and every other white person actually loves us and is forward thinking

Nice strawman you got there. You sure showed me with your fancy IQ ;^)
>>
>>35602386
>rich black people still do worse on tests than poor white people
>rich black people actually commit more crime than poor white people
>>
>>35602432
Did you or did you not say:

>"Whites have, and always will put blacks in bad conditionings"

And then when asked why not just leave, say that you're not leaving because of "forward thinking" whites?
>>
>>35602446
I really really like this meme graph, Anon
>>
>>35601868
I never brought up oppression, though now that you've mentioned I will make a point and say the perceived oppression seems like it could contribute because it fosters an environment of self-pity, and one where whites can be used as scapegoat for their problems "oh whitey is putting us down that's why my life is shit, now let me just skip school and mug someone".

>>35602446
The problem with this is that they're still influenced by black American culture which encourages crime and stupidity.
>>
>>35602512
Just because I put something in plural, doesn't means it defies everyone. Aren't you the one with the IQ?
>>
I'm black,i don't necessarily hate my own race,just the nigger culture which makes me kind of there was a policy we put these kind of blacks on slave labor in a cotton field in the south
>>
>>35600896
I can't decide which I hate more blacks or Trump supporters. Blacks are crime laziness and stupidity. Trump supporters are fat alcoholics unironically drinking snake oil. Trump supporters are ruining the internet while blacks ruin the world outside my home
>>
why is the default position that all races arw equal? every time someone brings up for example the iq gap, people start dogpiling with all kind of unfalsifiable statesments about oppression or stereotype threat or the eternal poverty causing criminality meme.
its obvious that people who make these arguments never read a paper on intelligence research or on biological differences between races. what makes them so enthusiastic and so convinced that despite never studying this topic they have the untimate knowledge of it and also that nobody else could possibly have good arguments on their side?
>>
>>35600896
I like black people well enough. Not any more than I like any other race. Then again, I am black so I may be a bit biased.
>>
>>35602692
Irrelevant. According to you there will always be a group of white people who makes sure black people are put in bad conditionings. There is only one thing to do in that case. Leave.
>>
File: blacksjws.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
blacksjws.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
pic unrelated

at my high school, there are 2 groups of black people, first there are the really cool ones, the kind of people you can hang out with and not be bothered because they are functioning humans, now the other part (which is the majority) are the loud and annoying type of people, all they like to do is yell at the teacher, trying to get everyones attention, scream a lot, fight each other, and do their dumb dances, these are the kinds of black people i do not enjoy, and it's only the black people who are like this
>>
>>35602772
What threads have you been on? Every thread I see here is explicitly in the blacks are subhuman camp. You can't even say some blacks are exceptions on 4chan without pol reminding you that a trained ape is still an ape
>>
>>35602820
i guess i filter people out who just say this stuff and only focus on people posting walltext, which is always the same.
>>
>>35602810
>Irrelevant

No it's not.

>According to you there will always be a group of white people who makes sure black people are put in bad conditionings

How about you stop being a racist twat that makes it harder for non-whites to be in this country? I can't really sympathize you people when I see anti-fa giving you a right hook to the face and begging the police to fight your battles.
>>
File: 1487097686728.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487097686728.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>35602924
>How about you stop being a racist twat that makes it harder for non-whites to be in this country?
No, nigger. How about you leave instead?
>>
I thinnk the word "Nigger" is funny

Aside of that I have absolutely nothing against them
>>
>>35602967
How about I give you a platonic hug and a headpat, you slut.
>>
>>35602967
>How about you leave instead?

Ill leave to a country to where whites didn't oppressed. ...oh wait
>>
>>35602095
Naw man, not self hatred. Just been around the block long enough to understand that my people...black people are pretty much a lost cause. Im not too particularly fond of white people either, but ive never been hit in the face with a brick by white people, jumped by white people or robbed by a white person yet.
>>
>>35602063

Adjust that to 60/40 and I agree.
>>
File: confederate_pepe.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
confederate_pepe.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>35603008

We made an African country just for blacks and didn't let yuros colonize it, it's called Liberia. We even sent some emancipated slaves there too so some of their darkies are from North American slave stock like you.

But your coon ass won't go because it's a hotbed of AIDS, ebola and poverty and deep down you know being a second class citizen in America is better than being the majority anywhere in Africa.
>>
>>35602614
No american black person under the age of 60 has experienced the kind of oppression they claim. Much like feminism, the cause the previous generations were fighting for has more or less been solved. Now you have a bunch of young and even middle age adults with all the victim complex but none of the actual sexism/racism. So they see those things in every little thing everywhere because they don't know what the real problem was.
>>
>>35603279
Holy fucking shit, do you really think black people today under 60 don't face any racism at all???
>>
>>35603306

Not oppressive racism; segregation, truly discriminatory hiring policies, etc. In fact, white people are more a target of focused racism from all sides right now than blacks are.
>>
Don't give a flying fuck about race. Judgement based on character not color of skin. Met plenty of shitty white people and black people throughout entire life. Race is a sociological concept anyway.
>>
>>35603345
False in all regards but you are free to think that the reason you can succeed in society is because you are being oppressed by blacks lol.
Ever considered the fact that the reason why you can't succeed in life is because you're a fucking loser..?
>>
>>35603401

If race is just a sociological concept, so is racism
>>
>>35603467

You are either a dindu, a numale cuck, or a woman.
>>
>>35603503
nice buzzwords.
Only proving my point your just a white neckbeard loser, blaming all his shortcomings on fictional oppression of white people. kys
>>
>>35603345
>fact, white people are more a target of focused racism from all sides right now than blacks are.

Insecure white people actually believe this

https://youtu.be/8pJE1Z39dHk
>>
File: 0___0Hamburger.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0___0Hamburger.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>35603539

You're cute, anon. Very special. Like snowflake.
>>
The world is a large chaotic place and technology is advancing rapidly so I don't think race is important in the grand scheme of things.

That said, how can I ignore the facts? I try my best not to leap to conclusions but it would be naive to assume a black person doesn't like big asses and fried chicken so if there was a way to disprove it I would have heard it by now.
>>
>>35600896

niggers

Also, hello FBI. I know you're collecting the IPs of all dissenting whites so you can try round us up before we throw a Fascist revolt against the current Jew globalist regime.

Too bad for you I'm in Australia. Hahahaha, can't kike me all the way out here faggot
>>
>>35603539
>nice buzzwords
>neckbeard loser
hmmmmm its like this one doesnt understand hypocrisy
>>
File: BRg_aisA-np.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BRg_aisA-np.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
>>35603686
>I try my best not to leap to conclusions but it would be naive to assume a black person doesn't like big asses and fried chicken so if there was a way to disprove it I would have heard it by now.

I'm a black guy.

I love big asses and fried chicken. Whats wrong with that though? I like other things. Big butts are nice.
>>
File: zim.jpg (71KB, 1284x370px) Image search: [Google]
zim.jpg
71KB, 1284x370px
>>35603686

>I don't think race is important

>whites littered the world with civilisation, metropolises, electricity, cars, trains, roads, mobile phones, TVs, movies, medicine, universities, literature, books, knowledge, art, light, philosophy, radios, housing, infrastructure, superior agriculture and hospitals, even giving them to the subhumans of the 3rd world
>niggers still can't comprehend these things and instantly revert back into 3rd world shitholes the moments whites leave

You're a fucking retard and obviously not white. The moment whites are genocided the human race is done for. "Humanity" will regress back to the stone age, chinks won't have any technology to copy anymore, niggers will still be niggers, the middle-east will still be a mongrel brown horde shithole, abos and natives will return to the wild and the earth will run out of resources to go through the evolutionary process all over again in waiting for a race to even get close to white's capabilities

Also, again, you're not white
>>
File: 0___05.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0___05.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>35603888

in that scenario the nipponese will take over by the power of loli
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.