[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this movie make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How does this movie make you feel?
>>
Like killing myself. There was no answer, no one came to save him, no one cared.
>>
>>35600857
How the hell could you know what movie it was by some random screen?
>>
>>35600857
I really liked the ending but I wish it would've actually just been that he was crazy the entire time.

I love when the police find all of the crazy shit he built outside his oneitis's house.
>>
>>35600927
You'd know if you had seen it. If you haven't seen it you probably can't contribute to the thread anyway.
>>
>>35600927
that's harry potter
>>
>>35600966
Movies are too shit to watch so forgive me for not watching Harry Potter and the Aquatic Business.

This is the only movie that matters anyway.
>>
>>35600857
Nothing because it's a shit movie.
>>
I still don't fart in front of others and am closed off emotionally. So this was cathartic for me.
>>
Sometimes it was funny, sometimes it was pretty touching.
I liked the scene where he said something like
>maybe people would be happier if they had someone who was okay with them being shit.
>>
>>35601136
never mind I found it
>But maybe everyone's a little bit ugly. Maybe we're all just dying sacks of shit, and maybe all it'll take is one person to just be okay with that, and then the whole world will be dancing and singing and farting, and everyone will feel a little bit less alone.
>>
>>35600857
It's as robotcore as robotcore can get. I genuinely felt impressed at how robot friendly the script was... I can't even come up with a single aspect of it that's not robotish... It's like the writers came from here
> Insanity
> Ugliness
> Extremely loneliness
> Unhealthy obsession over the girl
> Homoerotism out of pure loneliness and despair
> Sexual confusion
> More insanity
I loved it.
>>
>>35600857
but he's a wizard, Harry
>>
>>35600857
honestly that was one of the beast movies ever... I like him way more than hermine.
>>
>>35600927
How could you not?
That's clearly from Swiss army man.
>>
>>35602590
yes, It is really obvious. Like this is the one movie where you could not mistake it for something else. Every scene is really unique
>>
starting out thinking it was stupid but realized it was kino by the end
>>
>>35603067
Kino is German for cinema or movie theater, what exactly do you mean?
>>
Jesus fuck what movie is this?
>>
>>35600857
Why is one of his eyes more closed than the other?
>>
>>35603580
He is in most probably cold water? so some got into his eyes?
Also he played that role great. wouldn't wonder if he did that on purpose.
Wat other great videos are therw with him, hought?
heard he did a theather show where he acted fucking.
>>
>>35603834
I really liked him in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.