[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros, give me relationship red flags.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1476306771607.png (653KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476306771607.png
653KB, 1000x1000px
Bros, give me relationship red flags.
>>
>>35600582
Watches anime, posts on /r9k/, goes to /r9k/ for relationship advice
>>
>>35600606

For girls, not guys.
>>
File: 11486533_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11486533_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>35600582
Now, why would she wear that? She's a jerk.
>>
File: 1393827707243.jpg (125KB, 800x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1393827707243.jpg
125KB, 800x1260px
>>35600672

Mio wants to be a turboslut.
>>
>>35600582
acts rude/selfish, 3d, has a penis
>>
>>35600717
i wish girls wouldn't become turbosluts and so i can protect their innocence. I'm a virgin but i wouldn't want to do sexual intercourse because it looks gross.
>>
File: 1484938105974.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484938105974.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>35600582
>relationship red flags.
>He goes on a website to discuss Eastern cartoons and "pretends" to be a cute tomgirl who can't stop sniffing used boxer shorts
>>
File: you tryin to kill us.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you tryin to kill us.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>35600988
YOU TRYIN TO BLIND ME OR SOMETHIN

YOU TRYIN TO KEEEL US?
>>
>>35600582
>>35600672
>she continues to dress like this after you told her to stop. You have the right to drag her by her hair back home if she does shit like this.
>she had a history of cheating
>she refuses to compromise ever
>she cries to get her way
>she goes to friends/family about every relationship problem. She shouldn't at all but it may take time for her to learn
>she has had sex with someone she wasn't in a relationship with
>she hangs out with non gay men while you are in a relationship. Straight male friends should be dropped in the first couple months

There are more but here are a few off the top of my head. You shouldn't drop someone immediately because you feel like they have a red flag. Make sure you talk to her about it first but don't sound like a little bitch who whines all the time.
>>
>>35601510

"We're just friends" is the biggest meme ever.
>>
>>35601603
Honestly yeah. They can be nice to guys in work and school but anywhere outside of there deserves a big slap and/or shouting at.
>>
>>35600582
>lies at any time for any reason
Dropped like a sack of lead hammers.
>>
File: red pill comic REAL MAN KCMOD.jpg (247KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
red pill comic REAL MAN KCMOD.jpg
247KB, 1400x990px
Biggest one is

>I'm not a virgin but
>>
>she's 3D

Instant red flag
>>
>>35600582
Here's one I actually ran into once:

* Previous boyfriend is now a submissive "pet" living in a cage in the bedroom closet. I thought she was talking about having a dog until I found out the truth.
>>
>>35601800
You can't be mad at a woman for sucking 1 guy's dick. They're females, what do you expect? Be happy she hasn't had a dick in her.
>>
>>35600582
Talks to her ex, says "desu"
>>
>>35601510
>non-gay male friends shoul be dropped in the first month

That's a huge red flag on your part. Any qt with half a brain is going to leave you for being such an insecure, controlling little bitch
>>
File: 1485523055056.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485523055056.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>>35600582
>she's not clingy
>she doesn't get jealous
>she isn't sexual around you by her own will
>she expects you to do everything and make the first move
>you're more talkative than her
>she doesn't laugh at your stupid jokes
>she's trying to make you as beta as possible and blame you for everything
>she thinks long distance relationships are a waste
>there's no chemistry, like autistic activities you both enjoy, similar likes and dislikes but at the same time complete each other in certain fields (e.g. you're practical, she's theoretical)
Last one is probably the first one you should consider.
>>
>>35601766

Groups are kinda ok too. But definately not 1 on 1.

>>35601829

Shit that's screwed up man but it sounds hot. Can you greentext it plz?

>>35601839

A virgin but anything would be great these days...

>>35601849

This. Why on earth would you want to be friends with someone you used to be in a relationship with? It's a downgrade, like using a smartphone for years then going back to a monochrome Nokia. Guys want to be friends with women because eventually they might be able to get into a relationship with them where they have sex with them and don't see anyone else. Being friends with a women the same age is a stepping stone, definately not the end goal.

>>35601881

But what's the point of having opposite gendered "friends"? Outside of school, work, groups of course. They can't relate to you as well as someone of the same gender.

>>35602277

>she expects you to do everything and make the first move

If you don't make the first move then most likely you're not getting the best person you can.

>she thinks long distance relationships are a waste

They are, because long distance relationships are completely divorced from reality. It's easy to be nice to someone when you go months in between seeing them -- living together is a different story and will bring out all the problems.
>>
>>35603208
>If you don't make the first move then most likely you're not getting the best person you can.
And if they don't make the first move, then most likely they aren't getting the best person they can get.

>living together is a different story and will bring out all the problems.
Only if you're juvenile enough to live in a fantasy world or if you lack the ability to judge someone based on how they phrase their texts.
You're insinuating that you can't know a person because you don't communicate with him or her face to face or don't spend enough time knowing them. That's a primitive mindset.

You can spend more time in a long distance relationship chatting with someone and getting to know them more than in real life due to messengers. Videochat is a must at least one time in order to avoid catfishes. Making trips to each other is a big bonus early-on to get used to your lover in person and remove some awkwardness.
Then when you're both ready you can make a plan and settle together.
>>
>>35603625
>And if they don't make the first move, then most likely they aren't getting the best person they can get.

No, because guys are more assertive than girls.

>Only if you're juvenile enough to live in a fantasy world or if you lack the ability to judge someone based on how they phrase their texts.
You're insinuating that you can't know a person because you don't communicate with him or her face to face or don't spend enough time knowing them. That's a primitive mindset.

>You can spend more time in a long distance relationship chatting with someone and getting to know them more than in real life due to messengers. Videochat is a must at least one time in order to avoid catfishes. Making trips to each other is a big bonus early-on to get used to your lover in person and remove some awkwardness.
Then when you're both ready you can make a plan and settle together.

When you only talk with someone on the Internet you don't get to see how they handle various situations. They'll talk to you in an Internet bubble when it's conventiant for them and when they feel like it. So you don't see how they are when they're stressed, you don't see how they handle problems, you don't see how they treat other people. Everything you know about them is based on what they tell you, which can be very miselading.

You won't be able to meet their family and see what kinda people raised your gf, nor will you see her friends and get to see what sort of company she keeps.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.