[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using drugs >2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: xd.png (92KB, 971x648px) Image search: [Google]
xd.png
92KB, 971x648px
>using drugs
>2017
>>
File: 00023what.gif (489KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
00023what.gif
489KB, 380x300px
>not using drugs daily
You're not a real robot, desu.
>>
i fucking hate tweakers and stimulants in general
so i shoot dope everyday and have a suboxone script for when i have no dope.
>>
Backstory on this LikeToBeep guy?
>>
>>35600603
This guy is a regular day schopenhauer
>>
>>35600576
kys asap senpai
>>
>>35600603
>tfw bth and ritalin
i love this feel
>>
>>35601210
Some guy on /r/drugs discord

https://discord.gg/ePFMJ89
>>
File: 00086what.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00086what.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>35601366
>/r/drugs
Awww, I thought it was some robot discord,
>>
I just wanna cuddle with my qt while on 2C-B
>>
>>35601470
>meet qt tall robot boy on here
>he doesn't mind me being ugly and too tall to be qt at 162 cm
>stay with him for a month
>we cuddle on 2c-b twice
>we have the most amazing cuddle and anime session ever
>>
File: 1489153161296.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1489153161296.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>35600441

You know, this is why I am "glad" about being poor in certain situations.

I can't afford to have a drug or drinking habit, which I would have, if I could pay for it.
>>
File: 1438633988978.jpg (96KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438633988978.jpg
96KB, 400x800px
>>35600441
>tfw when my friend knows a normie who can get drugs
>tfw planning to take all kinds of shit and have a cool time

I just hope they get something to shake my head around, make me accept who I am or give me the drive to become someone I can accept
>>
I'm glad I'm clean now. That picture's kind of pathetic to look at.
>>
File: 1442830750935.jpg (41KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442830750935.jpg
41KB, 540x540px
>>35601820
You never had to go completely clean if you were able to completely quit.

If you have an ounce of self-control, (you do) (which some say primarily relies on your genetics and, I believe, how in-touch you are with yourself), then you can limit yourself on the hard, addictive drugs. That's dependent on setting yourself limits and sticking to them. You won't find out how immediately, but overtime you can.
>>
Hiii this is Beep!

I'd never used Meth before, just other stimulants. Made some mistakes, well a lot of them. Wild few days or week. Still struggling a bit to understand Meth or stimulants or things. I just like thinking more about the reasons I use(d) them, and such.

Honestly, I feel like my overall perspective on life is more positive now rather than before the experience. I still make mistakes, today I've made some even. I feel embarassed to see a lot of my messages in that image, and it looks much worse than it is to someone who isn't able to see the whole situation, but even to myself when I DO see the whole situation I see it as awful.

I'm planning on thinking a lot about substances, my views, and work on bettering myself from here on. Not due to this post or that meme collection of my stupidity, but because I have wanted to and actually have been doing so for a few days already. I find it interesting to talk about, so feel free to shoot me questions or make fun of me, I'm a masochist after all!
>>
>>35600441
I used to use opiates and DXM to cope with muh robot status. Regret a little because I had to get some dental fillings but it did lead to my interest In organic chemistry. That gave me some esteem
>>
>>35602549

I'm actually planning to switch my major to chemistry potentially, depending on how I feel after doing some of the courses in the Fall. I agree with it having some slightly positive aspect, potentially. Nothing is truly ever black/white in terms of being 100% good or bad, although noone will ever justify using Meth as being good or positive, because to do so while could be logically correct in some situation, is too much of a "slippery slope" or most often is just addiction speaking.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.