[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a female only has male friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 63614487533075.png (2MB, 1341x753px) Image search: [Google]
63614487533075.png
2MB, 1341x753px
What does it mean when a female only has male friends?
>>
She's a tomboy (but she would probably hang out with dykes). Or she loves the cock way too much.
>>
She wants to desperately be "one of the guys" and says that she likes videogames and horror films from the 80's because since her father never gave her attention she tries to get male approval by all means necessary, but she is not a (full-blown) slut, so she won't do so via sex.
>>
She's crazy so she can't get along with other women so she befriends men because her only redeeming value is her looks and she knows they all want to fuck her.
>>
She is planning to get gangbanged
#doitforstate
>>
>>35600034
she is desperate for attention and cock.
>>
I knew someone like that
She ended up being a FtM trans that only hangs out with women
>>
>>35600092
>she is desperate for attention and cock.
Yep.
>>
File: 1487110971502.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1487110971502.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>35600034
it means you need to go back with your shit bait you fucking normieeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
It means she's redpilled and sees other women for what they are in groups, a pack of vicious wolves.
>>
it means everybody wants her prob
>>
>>35600034
If anything like me, I'm a guy with mainly only female friends and colleagues simply because, in a general sense, I don't like being around my own gender due to repeated bad experiences over a period of years.

She could also be:
- a). Tomboy.
- b). Relates more to men than women.
- c). Works in a mainly male field (ex.: STEM).
- d). Still not going to sleep with you.
- e). Raised in a mainly male family or environment, and just naturally gravitates towards men in general (not all that different to B).
- f). Has interests that are usually dominated by men (ex.: video games, sports, etc).
- g). Gay.
>>
File: nope.jpg (53KB, 1284x801px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
53KB, 1284x801px
>>35600063
>guy doesn't get along with women
>MAN GOES HIS OWN WAY HELL YEAH
>woman doesn't get along with other women
>SHE MUST BE CRAZY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.