[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /chad potential/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 633x758px
>be charismatic and make women laugh when talking to them
>fit and above average looks and 190cm tall
>women orbit me in college and pretty much everywhere
>spark their interest and they obviously want me
>dont know how to flirt in a sexual way to let them know i wanna fuck them
>they wait for me to make a move
>just end up dissapointing them and wasting their time

I had a chance to be with girls i was basically in love with every time, and i fucked up EVERY time.
So now im a 21 yearold virgin that never had a girlfriend and i fooled everyone into thinking i had sex and girlfriends, because i just give off that vibe and im very secretive and private in general so no one knows what i do in my free time. I cant make myself express sexual desire to a woman. Im not gay or anything, i wanna fuck them so badly, yet i cannot make myself do it. The only time i managed to do it, was when i was piss drunk. On top of all this i am extremly lazy an introverted so i rarely leave the house.
>>
>>35599757
Same, here
>189cm
>model tier face
>charismatic
>can easily make chicks laugh
>chads respect me for no reason
>never even tried getting a gf, because too lazy and afraid of commitment

Everyone thinks that i'm outgoing and have lots of friends but in reality, I don't have a single good friend and i never leave my house exept when i need to go to college.
>>
File: 1489444673600.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489444673600.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>182cm
>green eyes with heterochromia
>lifting for quite some time
>get lots of attention from girls
>intelligent
>talented
>highly symmetrical, masculine face
>excellent beard genetics
>nice muscle insertions, lifting for years

>females with bfs will start treating their bf like shit when i'm around and giving me attention

>don't talk to girls except online because none of them can be trusted

>don't get into relationships because girls cant be trusted
>>
>lost virginity at 16
>of german descent with a super krauty last name
>one of the few white dudes in HS, so all the latina girls always thought i was cute and played with my hair
>got to college, started getting laid regularly
>girls consider me cute and handsome but not REALLY cute or handsome
>can go on dates and make them laugh the whole time

on the other side
>only 5'10
>twinkish body type
>brown eyes

i dont think i have what it takes
>>
>>35599757
Anybody else 195 cm or taller here?
>>
>Lost virginity before no-hope cutoff (just barely)

>Been lifting for the past year; either have decent genes for building muscle or I push harder than average due to pure autism

>~7" peen

>Can get first dates pretty easily

>Have had potential for sex a lot and turned it down because they outed themselves as sjws and I didn't want to get sucked into some shit

>determined to make my gay little band moderately successful, and work hard on it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.