[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tolerating disrespect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: DpvDEWy.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
DpvDEWy.png
433KB, 800x850px
>go to pick up take out food with Mom
>pull into our favourite Mexican restaurant
>mention that I'm using the restroom
>As we enter building, mom says that bathroom is forward and left, past the bar
>One man middle aged man and what appears to be his daughter and slightly older daughter are there
>"Why don't you use your own restroom" as I walk by
>Take a second to comprehend.
>"Go fuck yourself" as I walk bye
>Wash hands and leave, stare at the trio on my way out. They lock eyes momentarily then shift their gaze down to their food.

Should I have killed them? I was with my mom so I didn't make a scene but my legs were shaking and I did want to deck the shit out of that guy. What would you do?
>>
>>35599258
Can you explain this again? I've having a hard time comprehending what happened.
>Why don't you use your own restroom
Who said this? Were they telling you to use a different restroom?
>Go fuck yourself
Who said this?
>>
>>35599306
This older man sitting at the bar with two younger girls.

He said "why don't you use your own bathroom" after my mom told me the location of the restroom.

I didn't even know why anyone would say that, and still don't. I took a second to understand what happened. I looked up and saw a middle aged guy with an unusually long face and said " go fuck yourself" as I walked past and into the bathroom.
>>
>>35599570
this still makes no sense
>>
>>35599570
I still don't fully understand!
>>
>>35599600
OP is probably a tranny
>>
>>35599258
What the fuck are you on about you retarded autist?
>>
>>35599600
Same here.
OP, are you sure he was talking to you?
>>
>>35599600
Look I'm sorry dude. It doesn't make sense to me either. I guess he was bored and drunk and wanted to look cool for these girls.

Imagine it like this.

>Walk into restaurant
>Fellow customer says "use your own bathroom"
>You reply "go fuck yourself"
>Pick up your food and go home

But I'm still mad as fuck that people think they can just disrespect me like that. For no good God damn reason.
>>
>>35599630
In that case the guy was completely justified, must have thought about the possibility of his daughter going to pee and being alone in a bathroom with some creep in womens clothes.
>>
>>35599306

My understanding is that the man assumed OP had entered the building only to use the restroom and was planning to leave afterwards rather than sitting down to eat. It's still a strange thing for the guy to get upset over.

In regards to OP's question, no, killing them wasn't necessary. A hostile response is good and holding their gaze afterwards until they drop theirs establishes you as the alpha male.
>>
>>35599258
You did a horrible job explaining this, bud.
>>
>>35599666
Ok. Whatever you say, Satan..
>>
The only way this thread would make any sense at all is if OP was a completely unpassable tranny.
>>
>taking my daughter out to her favorite mexican restaurant on her birthday
>daughter tells me she has to pee
>tell her we're leaving soon and "how about you just use your own restroom" when we get home
>young man in a fedora and cargo pants tells me to go fuck myself in front of my daughters
>"Daddy, why did that homeless man yell at us on my birthday."
>explain to them the rise in autism rates in the developing world
>>
>>35599660
There is a good chance the guy was either trying to make a dad-tier joke or wasn't even talking to you, or you misheard him.

PROTIP: You ignore people if they aren't unambiguously addressing you, at least not until you ask them something like "are talking to me?"

Cursing at a man eating a meal with his family because "I think he maybe insulted me in some ambiguous way" is retarded and will end badly one of these days.

Having anger management issues doesn't make you manly you autist.
>>
>>35599630
>>35599690
I'm not a fucking tranny. I'm a normal fucking guy that wanted to use the bathroom in the Mexican restaurant before picking up his food and going home.

On my way to the bathroom some drunk asshole tried to insult me. That's it.
>>
>>35599718
This is 100% what actually happened.
>>
>>35599682
>Satan
>Not being comfortable with the idea of men going into a bathroom where female children might be.
Go fuck yourself. Gender is an artificial construct anywas, right? Why not just go to the mens in that case.
>>
File: 1395115037645.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1395115037645.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>35599718
op confirmed autistic
>>
>>35599258
Are you a tranny orig my nig
>>
>>35599718
>>35599723
This, OP you're a retarded autist. Also you must be a real bitch if some old dude saying something that could mean anything makes you feel threatened.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>35599633
>>35599718
>>35599723
>>35599723
When is the punchline of any story ever "use your own bathroom"? And what are the chances this obscure story climaxing in the demand that someone not urinate in a public restroom end at precisely the time that my mother informs me of the bathrooms location and I make my way to it? Why didn't they respond when I told them to go fuck their self?

Answer: because it was just some guy being a dick and he didn't know what to say when I responded aggresivly
>>
>>35599838
Fuck off OP, you're an insecure pussy who yells at people who might or might have not made a comment that might or migh not have been directed at you. Go pick a fight with some nig if you want to feel like you're not an autistic man-child.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x736px
>>35599838
Oooook autismo, lol
>>
>>35599258
Don't worry about it, op. That's a perfect response to a social bully. Some soft fuck thinking he can escape his hell of a life, watching over daughters he can't prove are his, trying to justify his place in existence by relating to you. He thought you'd treat him like you were an employee, all smiles. These people make me sick
>>
>>35599838
you are an autist that threw a tantrum when his mom took him out into regular society. i bet she cries hereself to sleep over what a failure she bought into this world.
>>
File: 1468529166161.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468529166161.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>35599718
>explain to them the rise in autism rates in the developing world
>>
>>35599838
>Why didn't they respond when I told them to go fuck their self?
>ecause it was just some guy being a dick and he didn't know what to say when I responded aggressively

Or it was an awkward situation that you caused. He and his daughters probably (for good reason) thought you were crazy.
>>
>>35599838
>literally being so autistic that you scream at unsuspecting people in a restaurant
>>
>>35599979
This is why you people get shit on in life.

Oh I'm sure he wasn't talking to you. Just ignore it. Let everyone be rude to you.

No, what he was doing is exactly what this guy >>35599946
Is talking about. Passive aggressiveness from wanna be alpha males who try to say the most rude hateful thing to strangers without actually starting a confrontation.

That ass prolly insulted a dozen people this year under his breath, to passerbys, to people who who would assume he was talking to someone else.

Not me, I let him know he would have to say something indirectly rude then directly confront me and he wouldn't do the second because he wasn't prepared for someone to escalate this situation.

What he wants expected was for me to be like you losers and think it would be autistic to stand up for myself lol nope.
>>
>>35600102
I would have lost my shit completely, don't listen to these passive fucks telling you you're autistic. You should have dumped his drink on him and called him a bitch.
>>
>>35600102
>This is why you people get shit on in life.

Because saying "Go fuck yourself" to some guy that probably wasn't talking to OP ("Why don't you use your own restroom" as I walk by) is not being alpha, but autistic.
>>
File: 1486714193871.jpg (106KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
1486714193871.jpg
106KB, 1200x692px
>guy and his roast gf my roommate brings over starts outright shit talking me and everybody else laughs, didn't do anything to them, starts calling me an idiot etc says the cats I'm drawing look retarded
>know how to properly sing opera, start singing at her - my cats may be retarded, but you look like a hippo or something like that in operatic style
>comes out beautifully even under the pressure w/ the correct vibratos body stance breathing etc
>she shuts up and gets this blank look on her face
>everbody stops laughing
>can feel it in the air they feel defeated (not exactly, but not lively anymore)
>keep drawing cats

I'm surprised I didn't fuck it up
>>
>>35600102
>he might be some-passive aggressive douche playing borderline non-sequitur mind games under his breath
>I might have assumed something vague directed MAYBE at me was an insult, or even misheard
Yeah, definitely go with option one. You're not an average schmuck, you don't take back-talk in this bitch - that's just how you roll when you mom takes you out for tendies.

Hint: you're paranoid because you're an insecure little bitch.
>>
File: 1370067135582.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1370067135582.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>35600168
True dude. The real way to tell an alpha from a beta is a man who is willing to call someone out for dis respecting them in the heat of the moment.

Vs.
>>35600183
Someone who tells you to take the back seat in life. Take insults in person and then insults people on the internet who stand up for themselves.
>>
>>35600273
>Someone who tells you to take the back seat in life. Take insults in person and then insults people on the internet who stand up for themselves.
I grew up in a slavistani version of a council estate, didn't take shit ever and been in fights plenty of times. Had guns and even a grenade once pulled on me and still told them to go fuck themselves.

But in order to stand up for yourself you actually need to be called out and not just assume you maybe, possibly were - that's a recipe for embarrassing yourself and proves how neurotic and insecure you are. Just asking "were you talking to me?" is enough to make sure you're not being an autist, if he says that he wasn't you've proven your point. You probably didn't have a dad around to teach you how to not be bitch while not acting like a complete autist and got all your ideas about "being alpha" from CoD.
>>
>>35600398
>Man pulls 20 guns, 3 missile launchers, and 2 grenades on me
>I'm sorry, but, to clarify..Are these directed at me or are you pulling these weapons coincidentally at the same time I walk past?
>Ok thanks for clearing that up, I just didn't wanna appear unaware of social norms about being passive and not asserting myself in social situations.
>Ok granted the knowledge that your aggressive advance was in fact directed at me, as all indicators point to and is most likely by a long margin, I feel confident enough to say "go fuck yourself"

All jokes aside. By delaying your response for arbitrary social indicators you are genetically inferior. If our ancestors had stopped to think "is this spear hurling toward me or am I mearly in the way of a falling branch?" We wouldn't be here.
>>
>By delaying your response for arbitrary social indicators you are genetically inferior.

Because we would know that if the person wants to attack us by the look on his face and attitude. But, in OP's case we do not know if the man said it towards his daughters or him, since he said "as I walk by".
>>
>>35599258
Don't take shit from anyone OP. Every time I go out in public I carry a knife incase someone steps out of line. I have nothing to lose so if someone disrespects me for no reason like that I'd probably follow them outside and then shank them and run away. Normies need to be taught who's the boss, you let him get off easy this time don't do it again.
>>
>>35600624
Anon how likely do you think it is that he said "use your bathroom at home" at a bar to someone other than the person who just announced that they were going to the bathroom?

Even if they had been telling an elaborate story ending in that specific line or if they were saying that to one of the two other people there at the time. Would they not have had the common decency to correct that blunder by either announcing the intended recipients name or by informing me that they were not talking to me upon my response?

Or are you just attacking me and telling me I'm wrong just because God knows why?
>>
>>35600522
>someone pulling a gun on you
>hearing some old guy who's eating with his daughters say something about restrooms while you're walking towards it
yeah mate, totally the same thing.

>warfare and hunting
>overhearing some old dude say something ambiguous
again, totally the same

>genetics this, alpha that, social indicators

Jesus, I thought you may be a classical feminized autist who is rallying against his bitch mother and pussy-whipped (or absent) dad by emulating what video games and chinese cartoons taught you about being a man - now you've got me convinced.
>>
>>35599258
Here's what happened OP, he told a bad joke and you overreacted. The correct normie response would be "why don't you suck my dick" and smile at him.
>>
>>35600738
>Even if they had been telling an elaborate story ending in that specific line or if they were saying that to one of the two other people there at the time. Would they not have had the common decency to correct that blunder by either announcing the intended recipients name or by informing me that they were not talking to me upon my response?

Have you said "were you talking to me?", this >>35599718 could have been an actual scenario.

>Or are you just attacking me and telling me I'm wrong just because God knows why?

Where was I attacking you?
>>
>>35600102
Oh, that tasty (you). Think he was a boomer, or too young for that? I envision a fat old man or some lanky Mormon who thinks he's funny.
As far as physicality goes, no need to get feisty unless he pushes/reaches for you, I'd say. There are cameras everywhere these days, you know? BUT, if I'm asked by, like, a court of law or whatever, I panicked because I've never been in a fight, that's why I jumped up and down on his legs and chest until forced away
>>
>>35600804
Yah I'm tires of these femanine autists standing up for themselves. Why don't they just man up and let people insult them in public?
You're retarded.
>>35600815
This guy gets it. Sure, I over reacted by telling him to go fuck himself but if I'm made the butt of some asshole's shitty joke yeah I'm gonna tell him that he needs to mind his own business. Otherwise I'm just a pussy like this guy.
>>35600830
>>
>>35600180
This is even weirder than what happened to OP.
>>
>>35600917
Nah too young for Boomer. More like he was trying to impress some younger girls and his money wouldn't do it until they had more drinks in then. Saw some young guy (19) walk in with his mom and tries to ball on him but couldn't think of anything funny to say in a pinch.
>>
>>35600948
>Otherwise I'm just a pussy like this guy

Because saying "were you talking to me" is being a pussy, retard.
>>
>>35600738
>be in bar
>some dudes start talking about two girls named X and Y that go to school Z
>my gfs name is X, her best friend is called Y and they go to Z
>they say some really fucking rude shit, say they're classmates
>walk over and start interrogating them
>turns out they are 3 years younger and were talking about two completely different girls
>ask for their IDs and call gf to ask if she knows them - their story checks out
felt like a total retard afterwards and gf is mad at me

it happens, and even if the old geezer was making a comment - what the fuck of it? how is your ego or your "rep" threatened. it would be different if it was an actual insult, but in this situation at the very least you could have hit him with the old "you talking' to me?" line before making an idiot of yourself.

By even being this preoccupied by that total non-event, you're just further proving how much of a paranoid bitch you are.
>>
>>35600948
>Yah I'm tires of these femanine autists standing up for themselves. Why don't they just man up and let people insult them in public?
Being a man is not simple. There is a fine line between not letting others shit on you and not being an autistic and rude cunt who shows his insecurity by constantly flaring up over minor stuff. It's just as much about social intelligence and having nerves as it is about having "balls," OP demonstrated neither.

That's precisely why most sons of single mothers are either doormats or typical "you tryina start shit, m8?" punks who get their shit bashed in or start staring at their shoes when they annoy the wrong person.
>>
>>35601029
>>35601033
I don't understand the obsession with "are you talking to me".

>Fat person walking toward the chips isle
>Someone on the end of the isle says "why don't you hit the veggie isle instead fatty?"
>No one else is headed to the same isle
>shit better ask if they're talking to me b fore defending myself to avoided embarrassing myself.

Why don't you autists get it? Asking if they are talking to me when they obviously are is 10000x more autistic than just responding and taking the odd chance that they werent. So what if he wasn't? Maybe I wasn't talking to him, I could have been on a Bluetooth telling my buddy to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>35601156
>"why don't you hit the veggie isle instead fatty?"

At this point it's an insult. I can see why you aren't very out going.
>>
>>35601219
I'm not even arguing with you anymore.

Telling someone you have claimed a public space and they are not allowed to use it for any reason is beyond disrespectful but downright idiotically hateful.

Stop being so quick to turn on fellow r9k users just to compensate. You won't win this fight with me just like that guy didn't win it.
>>
>>35601156
Again, those two situations are not nearly the same. Hell, half the people in this thread struggled to get what OP was on about even after he explained it twice due to the ambiguity and arguable offensives of the whole thing.

Mate, you clearly have trouble picking up on nuances if those two are the same for you.

Holy fuck, single moms really fuck up their sons. I can tell 100% for a fact that you're a little bitch that has never been in any real trouble and is plagued by insecurity about his manhood. I bet your the kind of guy that gets upset at sissy/BBC threads because they make your weenie tingle.
>>
>>35601318
>Telling someone you have claimed a public space and they are not allowed to use it for any reason is beyond disrespectful but downright idiotically hateful.
you're only digging yourself deeper into the "i'm a complete autist with severe insecurities about my masculinity" hole.
>>
>>35601318
>Telling someone you have claimed a public space and they are not allowed to use it for any reason is beyond disrespectful but downright idiotically hateful.

Like I said, I can see why you aren't very out going.
>>
>>35601409
>>35601388
>>35601367
>All of you pulling rank on me
>You don't realize you've been trolled
Oh boy this is the most (you)s I've gotten in a looking time.
>>
>>35601453
>i said something completely retarded
>people told me i'm a retard

>11/10 troll, hur-dur (you)s
you are not any less of a sad, neurotic and autistic bitch
>>
>>35599765
Satanic trips you retard
>He doesn't even check 'em
>>
>>35601639
Stopped checking digits somewhere around 2010 (or whenever they added the XX for a while,) my mistake.
>>
>>35601453
>haha i can "roleplay" as an insecure autist convincingly
Yeah mate, totally had us fooled.
>>
>>35599258
I know that feelfam. They did it because you look like a beta, the guy believes he is the alpha male and dhe has to shoo a rival beta away from his 2 whores, he had to say something to sate that urge.

Most humans are like this and just instantly react to their emotions, they need to be killed, billions of normies, but you shouldn't kill them, yet. They are just another problem like hurricanes and malaria and should be approached in the same way, you need to find an economical way to do it.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.