[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why girls didn't wanted him? he's at least 8/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

File: Supreme Gentleman.jpg (97KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Gentleman.jpg
97KB, 1200x630px
Why girls didn't wanted him? he's at least 8/10
>>
He had a shitty personality
>>
>>35598702
He was very effeminate and made no actual overtures towards trying to get a girl. He was 100% positive that it was them who should be coming to him because he was so "magnificent". Such is the ruin caused by narcissism.
>>
>>35598702
He never tried to approach girls, get to know them or ask them out.
>>
>>35598702
He was a 7/10 at best

But had a -2/10 attitude
>>
>>35598702
Plain and simple he was a massive faggot
>>
>>35598702
He went directly for them with nothing to offer. That only scared them off.

If he looked like a man who was busy chasing his ambitions, the girls would have at least given him a look.
>>
Doesn't matter how good you look when you're a lvl 100 autist

He was as awkward as you can possibly get
>>
>>35598735
I've never approached women and I've had girlfriends before. I'm an ugly beta male too. Only difference between me and Elliot is that I'm tall.
>>
>>35598702
Sorry to tell you, but he was not attractive at all. A 3,5 at max with a shitty frame and height(manlet). Didn't stand a chance in hell. Even a landwhale would reject him. Yeah money helps to some degree, but genetics are EVERYTHING.
>>
>>35599507
wtf are you talking about? He has godtier face
>>
File: 1489777270495.png (265KB, 485x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489777270495.png
265KB, 485x502px
Didn't happen.

It was a psyop

Brit planned, executed in US to help their gungrabs at the time

Actuallyy had opposite effect of more guns being bought

the more u know
>>
>>35599536
>godtier face
>killed some people because no girls would give him pussy

kek.
>>
He is a fucking 6 at best.
>>
>>35599536
His facial bone structure is not the worst( decent jaw), however his lips and asian features fuckes it up. If he had a decent frame and was above 6'1 he would have been around a 5 I believe.
>>
He is a 5.
In a good day a 6.
His money could push him to a 7.
But the fact that he was a turbo autist worse than all of /r9k/ combined took him down to a 0/10.
>>
File: o-ELLIOT-RODGER-VIDEO-facebook.jpg (161KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ELLIOT-RODGER-VIDEO-facebook.jpg
161KB, 2000x1000px
>>35598702

As a man with very good taste, Elliot had none. He was a dyel dicklet, manlet and was plain and had basic boring bitch taste in clothes, cars and women

But you know what his real problem was? He never smiled or laughed and when he did it was usually at someone else expense, or because he was swearing revenge or to pose for the camera like some stupid faggot.

I'm glad he killed himself and wished he could do it twice.
>>
>>35599159
>tall
normie chad get the fuck out
>>
>>35599159

BUT MAINLY CAUSE UR BETA
>>
>>35599749
Not the guy, but I think that tall people can be robots as well. Just look at eggy for god's sake, a mess.
>>
Because despite what /r9k/ says, looks, money, and a car are not the only things that matter to people.

Elliot was a shitty person. That already is a strike against him in addition to his shitty personality he was also deeply awkward. Most assholes are able to get away with it when they're younger by being charasmatic.

He was a boring, entitled, embarassing, delusional creep. And nothing could ever mitigate that.
>>
>>35599732
Do not insult the Elliot - his return is near - the day of retribution is upon us.
>>
>>35599913
I agree to some extent, but I do not think a good personality would have given him a cutie. Maybe some friends and popularity, but he would have always been in the friendzone.
>>
>>35600040
I own a door. I'm safe from his machinations.
>>
>>35600067
Nope.

Elliot's not my type, but he's objectively good looking. The only thing about his appearance I think is weird are those dick sucking lips.

The guy clearly had no fucking boundaries and would sperg out randomly. He called his parents to autistically sperg about not getting laid. I'm not very happy with my situation but the last time I pulled some A grade autism shit like that was in high school when I had sexal dysfunction ( like straight could not orgasm) and asked my parents for help. Elliot was in his twenties.

I could totally see his guy going to a party and just autistically screeching about his problems.

Which, while definitely scaring away top tier qt blondes, probably wouldn't bother an ugly or insecure girls. Ugly chicks love whiny autists because they can " fix" them and reassure themselves that because they did a nice thing, he'll never leave her for a prettier girl.

However, in order for your autism to be overlooked, you need to be (1) open to dating an average or ugly girl and (2) a nice person. If you don't have (2), or the appearance of (2), you won't be a cite injured baby bird - you'll be a neckbeard fedora and they'll laugh at you.

Elliot wanted sex but he also wanted the status of masculinity that came with fucking a 9/10 blonde goddess. He wouldn't accept (1), and the fact that he wouldn't meant he was an asshole, preventing him from maybe shacking up with a practice gf or something.

Ellit totally could have gotten a decent, 6/10 or 5/10 gf easily.
>>
>>35598702
>8/10
LOL

He was a 5'4 chink halfbreed with a 4 inch dick
>>
>>35598702
It's hard to say. We never got to witness how they actually reacted to him, did they notice him but rejected him or did they not notice him at all. I would vote for both actually. Part of women did not pay attention to him, as he was kind of small and feminine, and the women who noticed him, thought he might be gay, as he was so feminine, or thought he was "weird", as he was slightly autistic and rejected him. I'm sure there were girls who felt attracted to him in spite of or exactly beause of him being less masculine, but they didn't do a move either thinking that he might be gay.
>>
File: Perfect face.jpg (275KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect face.jpg
275KB, 750x500px
>>35599507
You are deadly wrong and obviously blind.

Face: 9,8/10
Body: 8,7/10
Personality: 9/10

Comma in between the numbers is decimal mark.
>>
>>35598702
He only wanted 10/10's.

10/10's with social status and capital.
>>
>>35601415
10/10s already in relationships.
to make it worse
>>
>>35598702
He was too short. Literally just that. Elliot was the living proof that having a handsome face, a good body, money and being intelligent means nothing if you aren't at least 6'1"
>>
>>35598726
Based anon

I mean you all troll and say he's great but honestly what a garbage boy
>>
>>35598702
He was a robot who wanted girls way out of his league to deal with his way below anybody's league's personality. He's the type of guy who sees an attractive girl, greets her in an awkward way and then immediately sulks off thinking the worst of her because she didn't react to his weird greeting the way he intended. Short, good looking dudes can land girls if they know how to talk to them.
>>
File: 1486434610011.png (95KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486434610011.png
95KB, 228x404px
>>35601608
I think it's just the opposite. The idiots calling him names in these threads are either:
1. pathetic bullies
2. self-absorbed "robots" who delusionally think he was a "normie"
3. FBI agents pretending to be full blown idiots to prevent the following
>>
>>35598702
he was too alpha. they knew they couldnt fool or use him
>>
>>35601756
He's living proof that -acting- all alpha doesnt help much.

Girls want someone
-Tall
-Charismatic
-With a good job in the future

Girls let guys treat them like shit if most of the above is achieved. Some even get off on it.

Even a great looking face and expensive-ass car can't help if you get it from your daddy and don't have a career goal in mind.

Girls could smell the money, but once they got close they could see the facade for what it is.
>>
>>35601689
you're all fucking CIA/FBI/NSA faggots.

suck my dick alphabet chumps.
>>
the dude complained to his MOM that he wasn't getting laid

like cmon man, you think any girl would want to date that?
>>
>>35602401
Theyre just looking for people who act erratically compared to most of the 20-or-older guys stuck living with their parents.

Particularly if they abuse drugs, have written a lot on their computers with titles that dont suggest homework/assignments, had any sort of elective surgery, look at how-to's involving guns and other, and have a history of stalking we can see from their phone's gps.

Dont think youre so interesting that theyd look at -you- in particular.
>>
File: 1487179619001.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487179619001.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>35602401
And you are either an FBI agent trying to cloak himself or the epitome of idiotism of this forum. :)
>>
>>35602552
its alll faakkkeeeeee

All of this is fakkkeeeeeee
>>
>>35602511
not only am I so interesting that they are looking at me in particular but this entire fake fucking board exists because of me.

It all exists for me and me alone. There are agents on patrol RIGHT NOW around my fucking house.

I hate you pricks. I hate you all. Just give me the truth or fucking kill me. Whats the point in all of this if I'm not allowed to live?
>>
>>35602511
>Particularly if they abuse drugs, have written a lot on their computers with titles that dont suggest homework/assignments, had any sort of elective surgery, look at how-to's involving guns and other, and have a history of stalking we can see from their phone's gps.
Paying attention ONLY to people who have done all of that, they sure h*ll miss most of the potential mass shooters. For example Elliot never used drugs aside from his medication and never had any surgery either. But, maybe you meant to use the word "OR" instead of "AND", in the beginning of the last subordinate clause of your second sentence.
>>
He was less than a 7/10
I'm a 7/10 and what with my facial defects (slightly uneven eyes, big nose) I'm still technically more attractive than him. He also has pretty plain, non-edgy non-masculine style and obviously a weird personality.

He was also short.

In spite of this though, he could've obviously gotten laid. Not enough confidence.
>>
>>35602789
>non-edgy style and obviously a weird personality.
How do these two coincide? Style does not only refer to the way you dress up.
>>
>>35602765
What makes you so sure he never had elective surgery or used drugs?

Youre not wrong, though. Just listing many of the ez-sql/regex-plugin-pz things you see in young men that do these sorts of things (Did you know Dylan had a concave chest and got it fixed?)

In all seriousness, though, the FBI is concerned with more imminent and far-reaching threats.

Not that I would know.
>>
>>35602511
What with Palintir's deep learning platform given free reign on all PRISM intel has to offer, they absolutely have people cataloged as potentially dangerous (but also, likely, potential recruits). Though I think not very many individual people are monitored, it's still likely that computer mics etc are turned on and, with Speech-to-Text, their info is stored for either future or current tech to parse through. Web cams as well as the camera at your local 7/11 (combined with phone gps) is likely used to build facial recognition. Etc, etc.
Still, this doesn't mean much if you're just a regular person and even less if you never leave your house.

>>35602659
Delusion

>>35602840
I'm not saying they do. I've read some of his book. He was just a weirdo that didn't talk much and in light of his videos, probably didn't have much to say in a social context.
>>
>>35602945
FBI is very low on the intel agency totem pole.

There is research for the sake of research. Deep learning work by feeding it massive amounts of data. Show it a million pictures of a banana and it will be able to spot one in a crowded picture with better accuracy then a human. Show it massive amounts of data of safe driving and it will be able to drive. Show it massive amounts of data from people and it will be able to predict what they'll do.
The latter is just a logical next step in this research and one that is very relevant to security.
>>
>>35602995
The biggest issue is that the most dangerous ones are often fully aware of what theyre looking for, and are well-versed in avoiding it; the people who avoid surveillance are often the ones most sought after as subjects.

Just pretend its an episode of "they live" and behave as you should - Normal, with the occasional normal vice.
>>
>>35603069
Deep learning works** by feeding it massive amounts of data

I'm not the guy you're responding to btw. He's delusional.
>>
>>35603077
lol. Having little intel on you is likely a giant red flag.Palintir (the deep learning company contracted by the government) was bourne from the PayPal founders trying to stop fraud.
It works both with algorithmic detection and human inspection.

Odd patterns would likely call for the latter.
This isn't very much a conspiracy at this point.
>>
>>35603069
I mean, if you make the assumption that all human behavior follows logical and complete patterns that holds true - but havent recent chessmasters beaten some of the best computers? Correct me if Im mistaken.

I feel as though the probabilistic model of human behavior can be more effective for prevention.

But hey, Google knows what videos to show me better than I know how to type search words into youtube, so I guess it works.
>>
>>35603132
Merely suggesting a countermeasure to a countermeasure.
>>
>>35598732
>Such is the ruin caused by narcissism

All women have this attitude though, literally all of them. He can't have it because he's a guy?
>>
>>35598702
The same girls don't want Brandon. He's tiny and weird.
>>
>>35603132
Cont. Obviously people will slip through, but when slipping through means committing an act - and when committing an act likely means getting caught - then those algorithms are targeted to search your data for inconsistencies. Eventually it gets to the point where the deep learning algo will be able to spot threats much better than human.

That's just how deep learning works.
>>
>>35602945
I am pretty sure Elliot never had surgery or used any drugs. He would have mentioned it in his manifesto or it had come up in the reports. I know tho, that he had a surgery done to his broken ankle, but I doubt it counts as something making him suspicious, like facial surgery.

There's been A LOT of discussion in the media, that all of the internet sites and services should be better monitored just in case there is someone announcing of some coming threat, like a mass shooting, that was the case with Chris Harper-Mercer who announced his coming action here. It would be plain stupid, if the police forces were not browsing this board, among other places, to track down the possible threats. And, if they are browsing, they may participate as well, to get more information.
>>
>>35603180
So what are your thoughts on thought crime?

I love America. It's why I immediately subscribed to AvE's videos. Guy used the word "Freedom Bux" and I hit that button. Virtually never do that.
>>
>>35598702
He didnt approach girls. He expected girls to initiate on him and became bitter when it literally never happened even when he constantly put himself into situations where they were around.

I guess he didn't realize that as a male you are always the one who must initiate contact and make an effort to establish a relationship. Even if you're a 10/10 rich Chad girls will not come up to you and start flirting unless they are drunk college whores.

This is why being "Shy" as a male is a one way ticket to being forever alone.
>>
>>35603146
Humans are definitely exceptional, but machines are eventually going to be able to outperform us in every way. That's just a fact.

One thing though, that not many people into AI talk about, is the fact that it is highly likely we'll be able to increase our capabilities. It's even more likely than AI imo (which itself seems to be an inevitability at this point).

So that's probably a comforting reality. A convenient truth of being a human.
>>
>>35598726
his shitty personality was the result of being unable to fit into normy society and never getting any real answers as to why, being mentally ill he went off on a tangent
>>
>>35603195
If Dylan didnt mention it, why would Elliot?

It took years for a non-tabloid book came out of the earlier incident that disclosed that fact and it reveals a lot about his nature, as well as the nature of guys like him, dont you think?
>>
>>35603234
I think 'predicted crime' might be a more accurate term. I don't know. I definitely don't think it should have the same penalty as actual crime.

Honestly our entire justice / prison system needs to get work, but intervention and therapy seems like a decent solution.
>>
>>35603243
>he didn't realize that as a male you are always the one who must initiate contact and make an effort to establish a relationship
exactly, society denies this fact however then ridicules male virgins and calls them creeps when they initiate contact
>>
File: hapas8f.jpg (126KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
hapas8f.jpg
126KB, 1024x640px
>>35598702
No girls wanted ER because he was an WMAW hapa. Girls only want AMWW hapas.
>>
File: 1489698519326.jpg (217KB, 1159x957px) Image search: [Google]
1489698519326.jpg
217KB, 1159x957px
Elliot just needed a good friend in his life. I wish he didn't kill himself and those people.
>>
>>35603334
Girls only want Chad, idiot.
>>
>>35603243
You'd be surprised how often girls initiate contact.

It does take a certain type of girl, but I wouldnt describe them as "drunken whores", as that's a little too specific while not being specific enough.

They vary from age and race, but often they have rather masculine traits (mentally and/or physically).

His outward appearance didnt appeal to that kind of girl/woman. They often pursue someone like him covertly to discover if theyre "interesting" enough to approach and pursue further.

I get the feeling they saw he never did anything particularly novel.
>>
>>35603295
Sorry I am not aware of this condition and I can not see how it would reveal anything about Elliot's or any other mass murderer's nature. Maybe you could explain. And, even if someone has it, I doubt they are aware of the fact it is making them somehow suspicious as a potential mass murderer (if it does), so there is no need for them to hide it. Can not say why Dylan hid it, maybe he did not want to appear "deficient", I have not studied his case. Elliot had a mild case of autism, and he never mentioned in his manifesto, probably for the same reason, not wanting to appear "deficient", but it came out in the police report and the news articles.
>>
>>35603334
As a 6'3" man with an asian mother and white (oddly 6'0"!) father, Id like to suggest that image may be erroneous and not based on any particular genetic principal.
>>
>>35598702
>decent looking
>supreme gentleman
>half white
>rich
>still couldn't get a gf
You have to have an extremely shitty personality for this to happen
>>
>>35603485
"Maybe he did not want to appear deficient"

That's exactly it. Dylan (or was it the other one, I cant remember the name exactly but it was the dominant personality of the two) was so upset that he begged his parents until his (rather visibly) "deficient" chest was fixed.

It's about ego, about inferiority complexes. You only undergo elective surgery if you're a serious burn victim or have an incredibly delusional personality. The kinda thing where you end up doing what they did.
>>
File: costanzaafterimage.gif (719KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
costanzaafterimage.gif
719KB, 500x478px
>>35599543
>This
It was a false flag, he is a crisis actor.

Elliot's "father" was a movie director.

For starters money get's ugly guys everything,especially in your late teens.

I knew the most fugly lookin richers, seriously they had faces only a bushpig could love.

And yet that cash money was enough to get the hottest girls in the district.
>>
>>35598702
According to his roommate he rarely left his room and even refused to socialize with his roommate. He just made a bunch of autistic videos for youtube.
>>
>>35603563
Well that was interesting: if you have an inferiority complex of the level of wanting to have a surgery, like a facial surgery, it is making you suspicious as a potential mass murderer to someone. Then again, a lot of people choose to make such surgeries, just think about the number of breast implants installed, just to improve their quality of life. And it's getting more and more common under the growing pressures to look fabulous.

I think I need to read the Columbine diaries now, that I just saved on my computer the other day having watched that video by BasedShaman. I wonder if that's suspicious?

https://youtu.be/WxGuY0QdGGg
>>
>>35600439
dick size doesn't matter when picking up women
>>
File: 1437609802498.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437609802498.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>Even at that young age, I felt depressed because I wanted sex, yet I felt unworthy of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4d3bJYDS0Y

I just brisked through the shitty autobiography, but that one sentence really summed up my whole attitude towards sex. I know I'm supposed to improve myself, and I know it's all my fault, but I think my failure to take action is a sign of weakness. I don't really trust myself to do anything right, and my past actions support my low self opinion of myself.
It's almost like a chicken or egg scenario, really.
>>
>>35603883
During the time he was making most of his videos, he constantly went out, leaving early in the morning and coming back in the evening. He wanted to experience as much of this world as was possible, before he dies. And THAT is a sad thought. Especially as you know, that when you have died, you can not remember your life back anymore.

https://youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM
>>
Girls actually do approach, hell I've been approached by girls multiple times in my life. Im not model tier but pretty good looking. I don't blame ER for not approaching girls, he would have failed miserably if he tried. He lived in an area filled with rich tall uber chads, his competition was too strong. ER would have done a lot better if he moved to a place like the bay area and tried to fuck flip and latina whores, but no he only wanted the blondes.
>>
>>35598702
Because he's dead

:DDDDDDDD
>>
>>35605003
>I don't blame ER for not approaching girls, he would have failed miserably if he tried.
Actually thought you are an intelligent gentleman.

>if he moved to a place like the bay area and tried to fuck flip and latina whores
You're actually an obnoxious scum on the face of the Earth, with no heart, soul or brain. Hope you die for AIDS. Would be fitting.
>>
>>35603909
Well, it was chest surgery. The more important thing was he was like 15 when he got it and really pressured his not-crazy-rich parents into getting it done. He was manipulative.

And yeah this describes most teenage girls, but they rarely go on killing sprees...

Then again spree killers are super rare and hardly represent the murder rate of the us.
>>
>>35598732
>He was very effeminate

Elliot was no Rambo but not effeminate either, to me he just looked like a smug motherfucker

origen
>>
Elliot only wanted hot blonde white girls

By white standards he is a 3/10. pale skinny manlet with a weak chin and gayface

He could have gotten a 5/10 asian or latina though.
>>
He gives off a weirdo vibe. He looks like a fucking weirdo.

Whats so hard to understand why women wouldn't want to be with him? Other than renee that is but she was a massive fucking cunt and was probably in it for selfish reasons.

I love the shit out of her because there were times where she felt genuinely bad for her actions. I want to believe she was telling the truth, that she was a good person. I want to believe that with all my heart.
>>
>>35605288
>And yeah this describes most teenage girls, but they rarely go on killing sprees...
Yep, that is true, altho there has been more and more cases in which teenager girls or young adult women have been planning to go on killing sprees. Also men are wanting to have plastic surgery done more and more often, having similar pressures today as women.

It seems that if was Eric Harris, who had the concave chest, according to these papers. It would be fitting, as he was the "psychopathic" party of the duo, while Dylan was the "psychotic" party. Being manipulative is a psychopathic trait. Elliot had a lot of that in him too, manipulating or at least trying to manipulate his mother into doing things.

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/eric_harris_autopsy.pdf
>>
File: shadilay2.jpg (199KB, 1928x1785px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay2.jpg
199KB, 1928x1785px
>>35603169
>X is shitty
>therefore i'll be shitty
its not the way of the man to stoop to lower levels, or use the emotional rationalisation tactics that women usually employ by denying accountability.

Elliot had a shitty personality and was extremely narcissistic, he was so autistic he couldn't logically understand why women did not like him to the point he sperged out and killed a bunch of people and an hero'd, obviously r9k likes him and lives vicariously through his murders. because they wish they could enact their fantasies of attacking women but would never do because deep down they just want to be loved and cared for by these same women.
>>
He thought he was entitled to white pussy as a half-white, that's already hard or expert mode if you're not a nigger

8/10 is too high, he was a 7.5/10 at best (I'd say 7 honestly, not ugly though for sure)

Being good-looking is not enough, you also need to be at least minimally socially competent (which he clearly wasn't)

Last but not least: did he actually try? Young girls like scenes, looks, trends, social groups, being part of a community. They call it passion and ambition. From punk rock chicks to anime cons. This dude lifted, looked ok, had a BMW, but did he actually do or like anything outside of that.
>>
>>35605377
Who are you talking about? Who is Renee? I have never heard.
>>
File: vXWZs57.jpg (44KB, 539x608px) Image search: [Google]
vXWZs57.jpg
44KB, 539x608px
elliot was not good looking you tards, just goes to show how poor men are at rating other men.

HE HAD NO SEX APPEAL.

>betagayface
>small frame
>pencil neck

this is what ovulating prime sluts want
>>
>>35605377
this

only 9/10+ in looks breaks the creep vibe and makes it not matter. Even total non-creeps (eg a 40+ educated programmer white dad who goes to church and rarely looks at porn) give off massive creep vibe.

Basically, you have to be EXTREMELY good looking to offset any social retardation or creep vibe. But the guys who can do this (think famous musicians, Dir en Grey, Gazette, Marilyn Manson, serial killers like Ted Bundy) can sing or talk about the most fucked up and unacceptable shit without ever coming across as a creep.
>>
File: richard-ramirez-1.jpg (97KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
richard-ramirez-1.jpg
97KB, 750x625px
>>35605812
this so much

pic related was serial killer/rapist and got love letters from prison
>>
>>35605658
I mean, women -plan- and even -attempt- to kill themselves a shitton more than men. Doesnt mean much. After all, they really get an easier life.

Right, right. It was Eric who was the "brains" in a way wheras Dylan purposefully shot the wall or floor.
>>
>>35598702

because all the girls are brainwashed and only want cute bodybuilders and white people.
>>
>>35606271
>I mean, women -plan- and even -attempt- to kill themselves a shitton more than men.
You're correct about that. Women attempt suicide more often than men, but manage to kill themselves less often than men. That is basically because of the suicide methods, men shoot themselves in the head or jump under the train, while women take sleeping pill overdoses. But, the phenomenon of women planning to go on killing sprees is rather new, and I doubt we have to wait for long seeing a female mass murderer shooting up a school or a mall.

>>35605377
So I guess I have to conclude that this "Renee" does not exist in the first place, as no one gives any information whenever being asked. It is a made up story by someone to gain something, or an attention seeking person telling a lie about her "relationship" with him. The fact that it came out so late, would suggest that.
>>
>>35598702

Because women would rather be raped and murdered by Chad instead of spend 5 minutes with a harmless beta.
>>
>>35606868
>harmless beta.

Kek.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ
TFW no qt asian girl from math
>>
>>35606929
Do you want this thread to die of live? Just curious. How long people want a thread to go on?
>>
>>35606929
bgg+thot patrol
>>
>>35605709
You guys know damn well who she is. Why do you faggots keep on pretending that any of this is real?

I don't know her real name. The most I can put together is she use to go by Sadie Kaydence. She use to be a cam girl and made porn. She's also a transvestite.

There are pictures of her and elliot in bed together. Also, of her in Chicago with him (sears tower).

When I first started talking to he it was shotly after my GF, Iris, cheated on me and left me for a much older guy. Joe, aka "slantshady". The guy is a complete piece of shit and a real loser. He's in his forties working at a thrift store. He's apparently really violent and I wouldn't doubt that he beat the shit out of her. She also cheated on him multiple times and now he has STDs... which is hilarious...

BUT ANYWAYS,

After my ex left I was super depressed and didn't sleep for days at a time. That's when I started talking to Renee and I remember her telling me that her "ex" shot a bunch of people in a mass murder earlier that year. 2014. Because I was so tired from not sleeping for days I didn't remember this until a few months ago.

Then I saw that photo of them in bed. You can't see Renee's face but it's so obvious it's her. It's also clearly her bed with the nightstands on either side with the same exact stuffed animals/figures.

Rogers is not a virgin guys, hate to tell you this.

The "virgin" bullshit was a coverup for Kaydence, err, "Renee". She's half mexican half chinese. And a transvestite.

Now you all know why he targeted the people he did.

BUT AGAIN,

YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT.
>>
>>35598702
lmao no

He looked like an autist with rat happa eyes. He was a larping fuccboi with a malicious, butthurt personality. Literally no one, not even his family, could stand to be around him for very long.
>>
>>35608299
Sorry, but I have NEVER heard this story before, and I have been KEENLY following EVERY news about him ever since May 2014. How could I have missed this if it was true? I haven't been posting here on a regular basis, except since last fall, but I have been checking all the threads of him started here. And there was NEVER once a mention about this "Renee" except now. Also, I highly doubt he had lied about being a virgin just to cover up his relationship with a transsexual. So it is nothing but a made up story, either by you or "Renee" him/herself. I'd say by you, because if you actually forgot the story when you heard it first time there is no chances it pops into you head two and a half years later. And, if you are not lying, you have seen someone who is his double, with this Renee, and then Renee lied to you it's him or was mixing him with Elliot, having a poor eye-sight.

I just hope you are not that Tyger guy again, because in that case I do not want to waste more of my time on you.

But thank you anyway taking the "trouble" telling us who she is. :)
>>
>>35598702
he was extremely ugly, his face looked like it was covered in bee stings
also he was a piece of shit and a manlet
>>
>>35598702
I would let him rape me desu, hes really cute and above my league.
He probably wouldnt want me though
>>
That's the mystery of a robotdom
I haven't felt that much different through most of my life, but I couldn't get any girls somehow
Then it shaped me into who I am today
Now it's obvious, but back then I really couldn't tell why girls don't like me
>>
>>35608996
ah dont worry
there's still plenty of fish in the sea that'll rape you ;)
>>
>>35608906
I'm sure the pictures are fake and that she was lying to me when she said her ex committed a massmurder.

Also stop with the games you fucking retards. I know you know everything I do.

If you're butthurt and worried that I will tell people when I'm free then you fucking shouldn't be.I'm only talking about this shit because I know without any doubt in my mind, this is all a fake setup for me. That the things I know are meant for only me to know. I won't tell this shit to anybody in the real world.

How many times do I have to repeat that?

Are you guys really this fucking dense? You don't believe the most honest person you have ever come across?

Like I said before, I'm going to be too happy living my real life to give two fucks about anything Renee did. What iris did. I'm ONLY ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE YOU FUCKS FORCE ME TO BE HERE.
>>
>>35609065
fuck you, i dont a ugly loser to rape me
>>
He should have gone to Asia
>>
File: 6459847964.jpg (11KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
6459847964.jpg
11KB, 300x280px
>>35609112
>BRUH JUST GO TO ASIA
>PLENTY OF CHICKS BRUHH
>THEY WILL FUK ANY WHITE MAN THERE
>BRUH BRUH
>>
>>35609106
keep that mindset and you'll go far
probably a ditch just outside your town if trends hold
>>
>>35609127

Asia is much cooler
>>
>>35598702
autistic hapa manlet
>>
1. He looks creepy. If he would be like 6'2 then he would have that creepy but good looking model thing going on, but he was probably a manlet. Also small frame that probably make him even creepier.
2. Shitty personality.
>>
>>35609068
I know without any doubt in my mind, this is all a fake setup for me. That the things I know are meant for only me to know. I won't tell this shit to anybody in the real world.

No one knows what you are telling here. And you seriously sound like you are in the need of a doctor's appointment, thinking that some things are a fake setup for you.

The pictures do not have to be fake, if it was his double in those pictures. And the fact this Renee claimed it was Elliot (if she actually did), might be because she thinks her ex did not give her his real name when they were meeting. Then, as she saw the news, she concluded that it is her ex, being a bit dumb herself and probably in drugs. Well, this is just theorizing and I believe that you are either seriously delusional, lie or then Renee lies or got things mixed up. Either way, we may go on believing him he was a virgin as he claimed.
>>
>>35609279
Fist sentence was meant to be greentext.
>>
>>35601544
This thread is literally a bunch of manlets whining about how being anywhere under 5'11 wont get you laid.

the kid was autistic. simple as as that. no woman wants to date a fucking a sperg.
>>
File: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (252KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
7-FB-ER-1.jpg
252KB, 1536x2048px
i got my Elliot Rodgers rare meme folder here to help
>>
File: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (118KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodger-580.jpg
118KB, 580x376px
heres another elliot rodgers, this one is my fav
>>
File: photo.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
hes jaw line is perf but those fat lips are a no go, he was rich as fuck so thats a must, other than that hes a 9/10 qt r9k user
>>
>>35609343
eh. Tons of average looking guys with social skills have trouble getting laid nowdays with the online dating scene which only really favours the top 20% of guys in looks
>>
>>35609343
>under 5'11

i agree that is dumb, but under 5'7 and you better have a male model tier face or a horsecock
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg (723KB, 1787x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg
723KB, 1787x2048px
>>35609417
Your version of that spectacular photo of a magnificent gentleman is so poor.

His lips are 9/10 but otherwise his face if 9,8/10.
>>
He would have had many interested but either:

a) He was too narcissistic to notice the signs
b) He noticed but didn't make the approach, as is a man's responsibility
Or
c) He made the approach but fucked up by acting like a school shooter
>>
>>35610627
>c) He made the approach but fucked up by acting like a school shooter
He never approached anyone aside from smiling or saying hello. He felt too intimidated to do that. I do not really know why. He was either too afraid of getting rejected, as it made him feel too bad. or then he was afraid of other people's reactions, like those chads around who might not accept his kind of a guy approaching any girls, at least not the better looking ones.
>>
>>35598702
>Why girls didn't wanted him? he's at least 8/10

California normies are insufferable, horrible pieces of shit. Possibly the worst in the world.
>>
>>35598702
He's probably got that cringing 'creep/woman hating/gross/weirdo/desperate' vibe that's impossible to pin down but will turn girls off you faster than anything else. Honestly most of the guys on here probably have it too (that's why you don't have girlfriends kids-fun fact, women can actually sense when you hate them).
>>
>>35611332
>'creep/woman hating/gross/weirdo/desperate'

So what was so "gross" about him? Or "creepy"? Maybe your vision is just distorted as he killed some people.
>>
I'm glad elliot happened or I would've been like him.
>>
>>35600354
Kek, highly original and underrated commentario my friendo
>>
why is it a meme to pretend Elliot was hot?

i don't understand
>>
>>35611607

you realise he had a bunch of youtube videos he put up before he killed everyone, right?
>>
>>35601349
This isn't true. As someone who is attracted to males, he is a 4 at best
>>
>>35611910

It's a meme, he's objectively not good looking, there's just a subset of posters on /r9k/ that seem to get off in making these threads daily.
>>
File: benedict-disgust.png (155KB, 394x464px) Image search: [Google]
benedict-disgust.png
155KB, 394x464px
>>35598702
Horrible personality

CLUSTER B personality disorders are horrible people
>>
Off the top of my head the dude started insulting some people and called it injustice when they threw insults back. Then he tried to assault them. He drove around throwing shit at both women, and the men who were with them. He stalked his sister and was obsessed with the sound of her fucking her bf.

It's fascinating how people will empathize with him here, and then in the same breath go on about how nice they would be to any woman that would date them.

>>35609464
It's kind of funny, my friend dumped her bf who's like an inch taller than her at 5'4", and it's because the guy kept trying to play chicken with breaking up and refused to do his chores.

He had neither of those features.
>>
>>35611332
>women can actually sense when you hate them
yeah that's why they spend years and years in relationships with abusive chads so often
>>
>>35611607
Yep, and I have watched them for hundreds of times. So what is "gross" about them? I understand if you see them "creepy" though. But gross, what the h*ll is gross about them?
>>
>>35612126 was meant to be a reply to >>35611845

Nothing gross about his videos.
>>
>>35612163

> whats creepy you just think that cause he killed people!

> no because his videos where he laid out his diatribes

> no they're not creepy you're wrong!

fuck off.
>>
>>35611910
It's not true to you but it is true to me, and many others. People have different tastes and preferences about looks. Thinking along the general (Western) standards tho, he was probably 7/10.
>>
>>35598702
proof that looks are irrelevant if you're a social autist

and vice-versa
>>
>>35612202
It just isn't dude. He was not attractive at all. Tiny frame, short height, effeminate features. No more than a 4
>>
>>35612202

He's not attractive by western standards.
>>
Male hypergamists don't have vaginas, so they have a much lower success rate
>>
>>35612189
>> no because his videos where he laid out his diatribes
Fuck off yourself and grow some brain. If you find his videos "gross" just because YOU KNOW he killed some people, you are a complete idiot, who's decision making is totally controlled by his/her feelings. And learn to express yourself in a clearer, more sensical way, people have no time to try and guess what your greentexts stand for.

Let's try some greentext here, I usually do not but now I'm tempted:

>uuh, ooh, the poem he wrote to me is SO gross!!!
>why you think so? he compares you to the moon over the river and wants to live with you forever
>uuh, ooh, but... but, i heard him burp! He is so GROSS, and his poem is SO GROSS TOO! yiks!!!
>>
>>35612429

did not read

fuck off
>>
File: G5kImo.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
G5kImo.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35612454
Well if you did not read it, then you are not entitled to tell me to fuck off, or to give me any kind of reply for that matter. It's part of the rules of any conversation, that after giving your own comment, you listen to what the other party has to say. ONLY then you have a right to comment back. I guess they did not teach you that in school.
>>
>>35598702
If he had just decided to be a bottom bitch for some hung guy, he would have been quite successful in the gay community. Would have taken care of his sexual needs.
>>
>>35598702
Fuck being 8/10
He was also a Brit living in California. I thought they would go crazy over that
>>
>>35601349

>status 8/10
>personality 9/10

Normie here. Try 0/10. Mommy and daddy bought everything for him and paid for everything. Not technically NEET because he was in school, but he was still living off his parents for sure.

He was a legit egomaniacal, narcissistic, autist. Just because daddy bought him a fancy car he expected women to throw their vaginas at him. The kid was completely delusional.
>>
someone post that picture of elliot with his his friends you can see how chad-like his face looks
>>
>>35598702
once loneliness evolves into a subtle form of narcissism, you are essentially fucked
>>
File: 1472703235280.png (483KB, 726x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472703235280.png
483KB, 726x481px
>>35613125
He's seriously the best looking one out of all of them.
>>
File: ELLIOT-Old-Rectory-Garden-1994.jpg (352KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ELLIOT-Old-Rectory-Garden-1994.jpg
352KB, 750x750px
>>35613060
Why do you hate him so much? Are you a feminist? He died almost THREE YEARS ago, TAKING HIS OWN LIFE. Don't you think that's punishment enough? Also he has been bullied post mortem ever since he did what he did, so that's additional punishment. Enough is enough. What is your real reason to hate him so much, still today, even if there has been similar crimes, or even worse, done afterwards.
>>
File: 1479412921622.jpg (192KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479412921622.jpg
192KB, 499x750px
>>35613719
THIS. Even in death he is bullied. He is literally never accepted.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.