[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg (16KB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg
16KB, 444x434px
Do you ever feel disgusted from yourselves, /r9k/?
I'm getting fucking obese. Failing college for the second time. Lying to my parents for money. All the money I give for weed, when I'm out of money I get piss drunk. I haven't had female contact in 2 years. I'm evil. I'm a negative influence on the world. It would be better if I was dead.
I think about suicide often but I always decide that scumbags like me never kill themselves. I just say fuck the world and keep going until the next time I want to vomit from my actions and my being. I feel physical disgust thinking about something as lowly as me. Best part is I have some mediocre talents but I squander them away. Blog over.
>>
>>35598136
Why do you think we smoke/drink all the time? Why do you think we cut ourselves off from women? Why do you think we constantly idealize suicide?

Because we hate ourselves

its kinda like an ouroboros of self-loathing; we do these things because we hate ourselves and we hate ourselves because we do these things
>>
File: behind the mask.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
behind the mask.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>35598177
Well, I say we better kill ourselves. Don't know about you but I'll never do it. Cus I'm evil. I used to be good but now I've built defense walls and I don't give a fuck about anyones well being but my own. Still sometimes when the shield cracks I see reality and how I hurt others.
>>
>>35598324
>Well, I say we better kill ourselves. Don't know about you but I'll never do it. Cus I'm evil. I used to be good but now I've built defense walls and I don't give a fuck about anyones well being but my own. Still sometimes when the shield cracks I see reality and how I hurt others.
Same except I also too am not able to kill myself

its nice to make others feel pain every once in awhile, too
>>
>>35598363
>its nice to make others feel pain every once in awhile, too
It's the cycle of life. They have hurt me whenever they can so I hurt them also. Or so I think but compared to most robots here I've had a pretty normal life. It's not that I want to hurt people. Not anymore atleast. I just don't give a fuck. I feel like Griffith from Berserk. Except uglier.
>>
>>35598456
>It's the cycle of life. They have hurt me whenever they can so I hurt them also. Or so I think but compared to most robots here I've had a pretty normal life. It's not that I want to hurt people. Not anymore atleast. I just don't give a fuck. I feel like Griffith from Berserk. Except uglier.
No, that's about right...I feel the same way. I wouldn't say I've had a "pretty normal life", but it's been a little better than most people with shitty home lives.

Glad to find another kindred spirit on nu/r9k/
>>
File: anon and pepe.jpg (144KB, 1219x632px) Image search: [Google]
anon and pepe.jpg
144KB, 1219x632px
>>35598477
Yeah, dude. I feel like we're the only 2 people posting ITT.
I guess we're just as big losers as the rest of the robots, just manlier, so we deal with the shit and the social isolation. I feel we'll dies a miserable death like them tho.
>>
>>35598591
The robot watches
>>
>>35598591
>I feel we'll dies a miserable death like them tho.
Its a gud feel.
Until one of them that isnt you or I gets superpowers and goes immortal.

Weird.
Fucking weird.

At 'isnt you' 'superpowers' came up as the third predicted word on my keyboard ..
>>
>>35598136
Lol You're a babby compared to me. Be stupid and useless all my life. developed anxiety and depression which I allowed to aid in the complete destruction of any hopes of a normal life. Steal money from parents for years because no job and out of mind with anxiety. I traded my morals and consciousness for comfort and escapism. Guilt finally grows to unfathomable levels. Consider just offing myself for years for being such a worthless scum bag degenerate. Fast forward..... I started exercising everyday, eating a strictly healthy diet. I started meditating and looking inwards. My old husk of a human was completely destroyed in this process. So much information and truth entering my mind it's too much to handle. Get jobs, quit jobs. I've finally managed to cut out all substances and forms of escape from my life. Now I can look at myself.in the mirror. Now I love myself. The only thing left, is the endless debt I will owe my parents for the rest of my life. I should have been kicked out. I should have been ostracized. Things changed. I don't work, I've pretty much given up on that. For the first time.since i was a child.I feel careless and free.
>>
>>35600656
You dont belong here anymore
>>
>>35600705
You think I know or spend time with anyone besides my parents? I don't leave my house. Driving is terrifying, people are absolute pieces of shit. You're no one to tell me where I belong, anon.
>>
>>35600740
>You're no one to tell me where I belong, anon.
Yes I am.

You don't belong here.
>>
>>35600755
I'm staying queer boy. If you don't.like it gtfo.
>>
>>35600755
Ohh I see you're fat and bitter. Sort yourself out loser. You'll never be as good as me but you should still try
>>
>>35600822
Where did I say I'm fat?

>>35600791
You don't belong here.

>dude I had "le anxiety" and I stole money from my mommys purse lmao
>I just lifted and meditated and I instantly got a job and became successful lmao
>oh but I still belong on /r9k/ cuz QQ im so sad about the past
>only im allowed to navelgaze though, shut up and shape up
>>
>>35598136
I'm a nigger, and I think that about sums it up. My race is less than trash. I'll always be inferior no matter what I do.
>>
>>35598136
I always feel disgusted with myself. I'm a virgin loser, and I'm currently shitting away my college education. Years of poor diet and little exercise have left me skinnyfat; I've been exercising regularly for the past few months and I have noticed a difference, but I'm starting to lose motivation because I know that it won't improve anything. I have fucked up eating habits and I alternate between eating too little and binging. I'm also a real asshole to my parents and siblings, even though they love me and want to see me succeed. I hate myself too much to care
>>
File: 1479933471965.jpg (21KB, 414x463px) Image search: [Google]
1479933471965.jpg
21KB, 414x463px
>>35602127
>Years of poor diet and little exercise have left me skinnyfat; I've been exercising regularly for the past few months and I have noticed a difference, but I'm starting to lose motivation because I know that it won't improve anything. I have fucked up eating habits and I alternate between eating too little and binging.
This is me

right here
>>
>>35601614
I know feel
Where my self aware niggers at?!
>>
I'm pretty content with everything in my life. Deep down I hate myself for squandering the best years of my life shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard but it's kind of better than dealing with other peoples shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.