[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw meeting my half-sister for the first time tomorrow and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1450193940502.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450193940502.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>tfw meeting my half-sister for the first time tomorrow and don't know what to say to her
>>
>>35597220
Tell her to btfo.
Fucking roasties.
>>
nice blog shit breath
>>
File: 293486723.jpg (96KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
293486723.jpg
96KB, 800x450px
you know this thread can only end in one place, right?
>>
File: 1480927438029.png (87KB, 174x302px) Image search: [Google]
1480927438029.png
87KB, 174x302px
>tfw would figuratively kill someone just to have ONE sibling, I don't care if they're male or female
>all these stupid fucking normies and their "sibling love threads"
>dad died and mom works full time, so I live alone
>all you smarmy little faggots who don't know what it really means to be alone get to whine about your brothers and sisters
>none of you have to live with your own mental illnesses and shortcomings staring you in the face every hour of every day

FUCKING

GET

THE FUCK

OUT
>>
>>35597220
Ask if you can smell her pussy. If she says no, say "must be your feet." If she says yes, say "I knew it was either that or your feet." You know, to break the ice.
>>
>>35597220
How old are you two, and why are you meeting her now?
>>
>>35597303
i have a sibling but i don't really.
>stacy
>4+ years older than me
>successful socially
>constant relationships
>defined goals and shit
What i'd do for a little sister..
>>
>>35597450
I'm one hundred years old and she is two years old. And yes, the parent we share is our mother. Sound impossible? Well FUCK YOU!
>>
>>35597450
I'm 23 and she's 19. My parents got divorced when I was a kid and my dad just started a new family on his own, I never got to meet her.
>>
>>35597771
Wow, pretty ''different'' situation, OP. Do you know anything about her. What kinda job she has? What's your job?
>>
>>35597852
Her job is blow. My job is rim. This is how we serve our daddy.
>>
>>35597993
I'm in tears, but that made me smile.
>>
>>35598021
Thank you sweetie I'm glad you smiled.
>>
Good luck, Anon. I found out a few years ago I have 3 younger half-siblings, but I've never met any of them. My mom ran off about a month after my little brother was born and I guess she had kids with the guy she left with.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.