[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons who live in uni dorms, tell us your stories. Is it true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

Anons who live in uni dorms, tell us your stories.

Is it true that there is lots of sex and heavy drinking going on in dorms? How do you deal with your normie roommates?
>>
>>35596961
I don't know if there is lots of sex and heavy drinking, but I know there is at least some sex and some drinking. I'm the only one in my room of four who has a girlfriend or drinks, so I don't know about them. My girlfriend lives alone because her roommate dropped out after one semester, so I just go over there if we're gonna fuck.
>>
>>35596961
>Is it true that there is lots of sex and heavy drinking going on in dorms?
Not nearly as much as it's made out to be. It happens, but for one thing I've never heard or seen anyone doing either. The only person I know to be having sex in the dorms is one of my friends with a girlfriend.

People seem to do a lot of weed though.
>>
>>35596961
I lived in dorms last year, only heard a couple having sex once. Lots of drinking did happen, not with me though only times I drank was alone unfortunately, getting drunk with other people seems fun.
>>
>>35597022
>first post in the thread
>by a normie who has a gf

What has this place turned into?
>>
>>35596961
I went for 3 months and yes everybody has sex and drinks (except me). My roommates would come home while I'm on my computer and start banging girls right behind me. I quietly got up and left the room to go on a sad walk. This happened about 4 times. I hated it so much and was jealous. I ended up dropping out and now I'm just a 19 year old NEET
>>
I live with normie roommates in a college dorm.
There is a lot of drinking. They consume more beer than I thought possible. I find beer cans in the bathrooms, the showers, everywhere. Sometimes one of them gets way too trashed and makes a mess of the place, but they're usually good about cleaning it up.
They know absolutely nothing about technology, I never realized how little normal people know. None of them had any idea what a hard drive was and how it related to their computers until I told them.

Sex, it depends on the person. There's only like three people in my room of 8 who have sex regularly. Of these, one is in a steady relationship.

Sometimes they fight with each other, but nobody ever gives me any trouble. With these normalfags, I've seen, they don't start shit unless you start it first.
It's really not too bad living with them. They're slobs, but I can be too and at least I know they can't judge me for it.
>>
>>35597136
A stupid robot who never leaves his own room isn't going to know what goes on in other rooms. I had an answer and I supplied it.
>>
The guy above me is FUCKING RIDICULOUS with the noise and sex it's, fucking 3 am you have him thrusting like he's trying to send his bitch flying across the room. OH here he fuckign goes again "walking" across the floor with his fucking clogs on and pushing his fucking furniture across the room
As far as drinking goes yeah there's a lot but it's not like it'll ever affect you.

been living in dorms for 3 years now ama
though I don't know what you want to hear about, dorms or suites?
>>
>>35596961
Freshman year, I had a normie roommate that I barely knew from high school. He got a normie girlfriend in like the first week and she would come over and hang out in our dorm and he would just let her sleep in his bed while neither of us was there. I sperged out got mad at him for doing that. One weekend he went home and without telling him I went to the administration and transferred to a single room and moved out taking all my shit including the refrigerator we shared. There was alot of grime in the bathroom and on the floor so I cleaned that up with his towel and it was all black and gross afterwards.
>>
File: 1488172396427.jpg (6KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488172396427.jpg
6KB, 250x245px
>waiting for one of the communal showers to open up
>random guy and girl from my floor come out of it together
I really, really, REALLY, REALLY fucking hate normies. We had one goddamn shower that everybody uses and you're really going to spray your seminal juices all over it? Jesus fucking Christ this was the point where a deep hatred for my peers entered my heart.
>>
>>35597205
>thrusting like he's trying to send his bitch flying across the room
dead
>>
>>35597458
uh you think people aren't mastubaing in there?
>>
>>35597180
Please leave this board, or at least don't post. No one cares that you're a normie, all you do is ruin the only refuge some of us have.
>>
>>35597550
No, I don't think they did masturbate in there. The shower was tiny, and masturbation with a wet dick doesn't feel good for cutfags anyways
>>
>>35597155
this honestly makes me mad.
It's kind of fucked that people just think it's normal to fuck with other people in the room; it's good you left because they probably got exited at the thought of you right there, ooo let him watch fuck off.
>>
>>35596961
I've lived in the dorm for 2 years now and most of that is true.

The sex part is pretty true, just walking around you hear stuff about couples and people hooking up. Specifically related to me a group of girls is always in my male section of the dorms, I'm sure they've been dicked by the freshman who live in the room they always frequent. I don't mind shit like that though, none of it is so loud that it annoys me and it's just sluts being sluts so who cares.

I drink with my friends every 2 weekends or so. My community advisor has to do rounds every so often on the weekends and he's got a story about once every week about them finding some guys retarted enough to get caught underage drinking.

My normie roommate? Nice guy, he's got a girlfriend, she's also very nice, that he'll bang at least 3-4 nights a week so I'm often alone most nights. Doesn't bother me. We don't have very many mutual interests but we talk sometimes and we're pretty comfortable just chilling and not saying anything so I don't mind him at all.

Maybe my experience is a bit better than some others but generally I like the dorms. Close to my classes, food, the gym. If the living conditions weren't so small I'd probably stay there next year too. But I'm sick of having so little space to myself.
>>
>>35596961
i once heard moans in the bathroom but other than that dorm life is quiet and uneventful because everyone is busy with themselves, nobody truly cares whether you're Chad or some lonely beta virgin
its not like in american pie movies, it couldnt be like that.
>>
>>35596961
From my year in the dorms the drinking is definitely true. In Ameristan it's not technically allowed for freshmen to drink but our RA only cared if they were really blatant about it, behind a closed door anything goes.
As far as sex there were a couple of hyper chad frat guys banging a different slut each night, otherwise not a crazy amount.
I stopped talking to my normie roommate pretty quickly but I like to think we got on okay, he wanted to hang out with his obnoxious friends and play Smash Bros all day, I was cool with chilling online in the library, so no conflict.
Overall the place was far too noisy and I hate normies so I got my own place ASAP
>>
>>35598367

i am >>35598568 and our experiencese are very similar, first year was scary at first because my roommate seemed like a normie (and he is) but he didnt bother me and i didnt bother him he left this year and i dont see him much around at college, and when i do he looks tired and down on his luck because of his succubus gf which kinda makes me feel for the guy
man i could write plenty of stories about the experience
>>
I lived in dorms me entire 4 years in college
I generally had a blast and it helped me socialize way more than if I lived off campus

Dorm drinking was huge every year.
I remember my first dorm party, I was friends with this super hot girl who always brought her posse of hot girls with her and I invite all of them over to my dorm for Friday night.

>seven girls and three guys come through
>literally everyone brings a bottle
>3 bottles of tequila, 2 of rum, 1 vodka, 1 whiskey, four lokos and beer
>immediately start playing Kings (card based drinking game)
>one of the rules is whoever draws the fourth King card has to drink the cup in the middle that the other 3 king card people poured whatever they were drinking into it
>Of course, I get the final King
>Can't look like a pussy in front of these girls who are all looking at me eagerly
>Chug the entire cup in one gulp (16oz) which was made up of tequila, rum, four loko and beer
>Smile as I slam the cup down and everyone cheers and pats me on the back
>Spend the next 30 minutes trying my absolute best not to vomit in front of everybody
>We're now all drunk as all fuck, decide to go to this sorority party off campus
>Spend the rest of the night grinding on this fine latina girl while another girl grinds on me and another girl grinds on her
>Blackout, but later find out I hooked up with two of them

This happened every friday and saturday ad infinitum, somehow managed to not form a drinking problem

10/10 would time travel back to the past again

p-please ;_;
>>
>>35598753
the thought of that many people and that much booze makes me extremely uncomfortable, this is basically the exact shit i was dreading i would live through if i went to the college dorms
>>
I don't like that I have to leave my room for the bathroom. Luckily my roommate and I have a pissbottle understanding. Other than that I'd be sitting in my room at home like I sit in my dorm, so I don't care.
>>
>>35598840

it was definitely overwhelming
i'm a fucking loner who hates huge crowds of people
but something about the camaraderie of all these people the same age of me all wanting to have fun made me temporarily let go of my uncomfortability

but it definitely gets old and vapid, especially when i think back on it

still, was a lot of fun and i was finally able to start hooking up consistently
>>
>>35598928
luckily I live in a shitty old dorm that only has sinks in the room. we just piss in the sink. works great desu. piss bottles are not ideal
>>
>>35596961
I honestly love the residence hall I'm at now. Private bathrooms in every dorm, massive shower included. It's great.
My floor is all engineers. Most of them are cool. No art majors or shit like that.
My roommate is cool too, we get along well. I don't know most of the people on my floor, but I have a few friends, they're good people. I spend most of the time in my dorm room, roommate spends most of the time out in the lounge, so I have the room to myself. Many weekends he brings his GF over and I agree to leave them the room out of consideration. Life is p good
>>
File: 1477673316884.png (232KB, 386x647px) Image search: [Google]
1477673316884.png
232KB, 386x647px
>>35596961
My uni is unusual because only freshmen live in the dorms, I also moved out 2 years ago but whatever
Sex not so much but it's was pretty obvious when someone was doing it because of how thin the walls are. A fair bit of drinking happened on the weekends, in the US so it's illegal for anyone under 21 to drink, but there was a little corner store that had a couple of employees that didn't card and the RA's general rule was as long you were doing it in your room and not making a disturbance it was fine. Weed was a much bigger thing it got to the point where mid year they hung notes on everyone's doors reminding them it was illegal because the smell had gotten so thick and was constantly hanging around in our wing.

>How do you deal with your normie roommates?
Didn't have one, stayed in a ensuite room private bedroom shared bathroom. Guy I shared the bathroom with was never there so it was like living completely alone.
>>
I know a lot of people smoked weed. Underage drinking is cracked down on usually by the RAs, but most people kept some hidden. There's some drinking, some sex, some drugs, but nothing is in real excess. I did not go to a party school with a lot of Greek life though.
>>
>>35599093

>No art majors

you're missing out
engineers are boring fucks and LOSERS REEEEEEE-

i should know, i'm an ART MAJOR 8)
>>
File: 1466604757901.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466604757901.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35598968
>camaraderie

What fucking university do you go to where there is even a hint of camaraderie?
>>
>>35598752
Same, like I'm still khv but I've had some pretty good times honestly. I've got some funny, and just in general good feels out of living in the dorms. While a lot of the bad shit is true it's usually not even that bad to deal with.
>>
Also, where and what do you eat while living in a dorm? Just cook your food in the kitchen and then bring it to the room?
>>
>>35598753
Please leave. Why the fuck do you need to brag about this?
>>
>>35599231

SUNY New Paltz

most people i met on the spot were down to chill, go on nature hikes, smoke, drink, i even randomly did molly with these girls because they came up to me and simply asked if i wanted some

its a pretty drug related school but there were pockets of robots who never let themselves experience the town around them
>>
>>35599301

OP said to tell him our stories

i was a 17 year old freshman with something to prove, so what?
>>
>>35596961
Oldfag here,

Yes, there is sex. Heavy drinking depends on your college and its culture. Most of the heavy drinking tends to happen in one or two dorms with lax RAs or in the fraternity/sorority scene.
>>
>>35599270
My uni had multiple cafeterias, and a meal plan was usually included in your dorm fees so everyone just ate there. There was a "kitchen" which was basically a closet with a stove and microwave, but most people had their own microwaves so it never got used
>>
>all the fucking normal fags in this thread
I hate what this place is now
>>
>>35599301
It's not bragging, it's just creative writing. If you live on campus after your freshman year, you are a fucking loser, leper status in ancient Israel.
>>
>>35599476

t. guy who sleeps on the dorm couch while his roommate rails some girl

sucks to suck
>>
File: 1485686158724.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485686158724.png
18KB, 450x450px
> Hate being a McWage slave employee
> Want to go back to college and study for a uni degree
> Don't even know where to begin
>>
>>35596961
First night in my new appartment last night and I could hear a girl screamng from sex. It sounded fake as fuck and some dude kept yelling stop but she kept doing it anyway.
>>
>>35599716
That sounds exactly like rape.
>>
>>35599716
My current neighbor is a roastie whore, she has multiple guys a week over. I woke up the other day only to hear her asking that night's chad to stay a bit longer.
>>
>>35597799
What is not normal is being an omega faggot that doesn't tell the guy to fuck off somewhere else, you retarded sack of shit.
>>
>>35599839
She's desperate for attention

Fuck her then nice sleep spooning
>>
>>35600044
I'm khv and I wouldn't touch her if she paid me. I've actually lost count of the number of guys she's fucked in her short time here, it's disgusting
>>
>>35596961
I don't live in a dorm. I've gotten two things from uni though - gastritis and tinnitus
>>
>>35597288
You sound like an autistic asshole
>>
The honest answer was at least in my dorm there wasn't much sex. I lived in my dorm for 3 years.
What often happened was that a new girl moved in for a couple of months, hated the dorm and found a boyfriend who could provide her with better living standards, usually by renting an apartment together after only a few weeks together. Seeing this happen too many times has made me hate some women. The worst cases I can remember was this girl who forced(?) herself into a relationship with a sexually insecure guy who was at least bi, but probably only gay. I used to see them out partying after they moved out and the guy was always drunk and hitting on guys and she didn't give a fuck. Another one just fucked guy after guy until she found an apartment provider. My estimate is that roughly 20-50% of all women are psychopathic apartment prostitutes.
Yes, sometimes there was heavy drinking, maybe once a month.
>>
>>35600458
Women are trash and my mother did this.
>>
>>35600783
Mine is still doing it in her fucking 40's, she's about to marry a guy in his 60's because he has a nice big house and he's rich as fuck.
>>
>>35601011
My mom is 40
Shes well off financially and everyone is giving me shit for not having a job.
Sorry living hours away from anything with no car is some how my fault, everything is my fault
>>
>>35596961
>need to study for exam
>roommate tells to me to get out since he wants to fuck this girl
>tell him no, I have a fucking exam I need to study for
>comes back with his fraternity buddies that then physically kick me out .
>>
>>35596961
i mostly kept to myself when i was in uni,
the one time I tried talking to a girl, she reported me to the campus police telling me I was a homeless vagrant that wandered in.
>>
>>35601261
And this is bait or something but I can believe it.
I hate this world/
>>
nothing really happens here.
my last roomate was a chad that had a gf.
he always wanted to fuck her here but i was in the room soo i cockblocked him.
one day he gives up and start going sleeping in her place that is in another part of the city.
then we enchange room with another guy and i have the curnt roomate.
he is chill, never got any girls here but he has some female friends but never saw him with one.
he drinks a lot when goes out, but i do it too.
i really don't see any of those stories of fuking like rabbits being true at least with engineers.
only chad do that, the others just say it to look cool.
but i am a 19 khv what i know
>>
I live in an on-campus fraternity house at a southern state school. AMA
>>
>>35601288
I'm trying so hard to not kek. I'm sorry man. What happened afterwards?
>>
>>35599764
no the neighbor was the one yelling for her to stop screaming
>>
File: 1442194769282.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442194769282.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>tfw I have to go to college next year

I don't want to do this anons. My parents shelled out an extra 1k so I could have my own bedroom, but I still dread the thought of living in a building with college students.

I don't know how to interact with people anymore. I haven't had a friend since middle school.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.