[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: beavisandbuttheadcolumbine.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beavisandbuttheadcolumbine.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
On April 20th, Columbine will be 18 years old

I find it interesting we see more threads related to shootings and massacres, now that people are talking about these two again.
>>
File: 1489464304622.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
1489464304622.png
29KB, 735x668px
Is anyone else fascinated by Columbine? What made it stick out in the collective psyche of America?
>>
>>35595473
I am, and I think it's the age of the shooters, the number of kids that died, the fact that there were several bombs and a lot of planning went into it, and of course the mediocrity of boring old Littleton, where hell broke loose. All of those factors made it legendary.

Oh and all of that contributed to the violent video games controversy, still alive today
>>
>>35595406
A Dude tried a school shooting in France yesterday. He had two hanguns and one shotgun.
He killed nobody but he wouded three peoples.
He was arrested later. He was obsessed by Erc and Dylan.
>>
>>35595473
It's impact? Columbine, alongside 9/11, basically forced America out of the 90's. They also made school shootings cool.
They had a whole aesthetic to them, with the big coats and the obsession with violent media. They didn't just seem like nutters with guns, they seemed like something more insidious.
I often wonder what would have happened if the bombs went off and they managed to kill upwards of 600 people.
>>
>>35595473
Columbine was in many ways the first of its kind. They werent copycat, attention seeking posers like the shitheads that did sandy hook and virginia tech. Plus, so much info has been released like their diaries, security camera footage, autopsy reports, home videos and more, but yet the juiciest stuff(the full library phone call, basement tapes, the court depositions) still has yet to be leaked, adding an element of mystery.
>>
>>35595587
>Columbine, alongside 9/11, basically forced America out of the 90's.
So fucking true. They straight up killed the complacency and the optimism of the 90's
>>
>>35595588
what would be so "juicy" about the full library phone call?
>>
>>35595554
same, but also because they were in two making it, that can't let my mind go "they were just psychopaths".
>>
>>35595636
then David Cullen published his bullshit book and turned it into a best-selling manipulation story.
>>
>>35595588
>the full library phone call,

I have never heard of this
>>
>>35595588
the basement tapes have been destroyed if i remember correctly
>>
>>35595588
It wasnt really the first.. there was that massacre at that uni in Canada in 1989
>>
>>35595621
>optimism
>90's
are you kidding???
>>
File: Bones - TEENWITCH.jpg (313KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bones - TEENWITCH.jpg
313KB, 960x960px
If you guys haven't heard it, Bones put out a concept album about Columbine. It's pretty great if you're into Hip-Hop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgrLIBwAww
>>
>>35595653
his theory is that eric manipulated dylan? if it's that the thory is bullshit, but dylan looked kinda pushover/insecure desu.
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41KB, 529x397px
>>35595672
>14 dead stacies, no male casualties
>one weapon
>potentially a robot

based Lepine
>>
File: when will they learn.jpg (128KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.jpg
128KB, 800x560px
>>35595406
>celebrating the 18th anniversary of some stupid school shooting
>not celebrating Hitlers 128th birthday
>>
>>35595664
Originals, but who knows how many copies were made. They can leak anytime soon. Or never. Who knows
>>
>>35595709
the biggest part of it that's bullshit are his claims that they were the real bullies and the jocks left them alone
>>
Do any of the robots here have a similar experience?

When I was in junior high school in the early 2000s, the brother of one of the victims (a girl) came to my school to give a presentation. I remember being shown a video with interviews of other columbine kids about how nice she was, there was an interview with a nerdy guy who talked about how she stepped in when he was being bullied. I vaguely remember the brother talking about the contents of his sister's diary, suggesting that she somehow knew she was going to die soon.
>>
>>35595719
>my autism is cooler than your autism
>>
>>35595773
You just captured the essence of this board. Good job
>>
>>35595584
Sauce : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/16/school-shooting-in-french-town-of-grasse-sparks-terror-alert
>>
False flag. They were crisis actors.
>>
Imagine being the kid that Eric and Dylan told to go home before they did it
>>
>>35595841
Cute, but if it had been a false flag the truth would have come out by now. Too many people involved, too much information available, and too much planning would have been required.
>>
>>35595691
>hip hop

sounds like some mix between gay indie rock and shitty 2010s humba-mumba trap music like that fat kid Yung Lean or whatever
>>
File: Haay.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Haay.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>35595869
>the kid that Eric and Dylan told to go home
He grew up to be super cool it seems
>>
I thought the connection to Doom was pretty interesting. The shooters made some wads back in the day, and supposedly one of them was modeled after their school.
>>
>>35595588
>They werent copycat, attention seeking posers like the shitheads that did sandy hook and virginia tech
Confirmed for retard
>>
File: 1376527136082.jpg (48KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1376527136082.jpg
48KB, 429x410px
>>35595869
Be honest robots, what would you do? Would you call the cops on Eric and Dylan after saving your own ass?
>>
>>35596365
yes, what other option is there?
>>
>>35596383
You could go full vengeance mode and not call the cops
>>
>>35596365
no, why would I? it's not like the cops would be able to get there in time to stop them, and as soon as the shooting starts someone else will probably call
>>
>>35596405
they'd get called two minutes later, and by not calling them I'm only risking a law suit or accusations of being an accomplice though, right?

>fantasize about being the time-traveling "third shooter" that witnesses talked about
>>
shameful self-bump of arpegio
>>
They didn't killed Chads and Stacys, they killed random dudes. It was not just a revenge against the bullys, they wanted to punish the whole school.
>>
>>35597224
They killed that 15 year old star wars nerd who was looking forward to the prequels, so they did some mercy.
>>
>>35597294
They missed LOTR, I don't call it mercy.
>>
>>35595406
People are still into it? Its gay af now
>>
>>35595678
USSR fell, US economy was going gangbusters, the only major military engagements were cakewalks (Desert Shield/Desert Storm), and the biggest scandal was Slick Willy getting a BJ. For the younger crowd, vidya, cartoons, and kids' programming like SNICK and TGIF made it a golden era. The only really drab part of the decade was grunge music, which itself was short-lived.
>>
>>35595473
just how much flavor, style and character it all has.
Its almost like a nostalgia trip for me
>the music
>the style
>the edgy characters
>the nowhere town feel of the location
>that grainy VHS quality footage etc

really has such a distinctive element
>>
>>35596365
Hell no. They can burn. Plus as long as I kept my mouth shut no one would know they spoke to me.
>>
>>35597535
>no one would know they spoke to me.

you don't know that
>>
>>35597447
>Much wikipedia
Oh boy, you haven't lived the 90's, it was MAYOR shit, probably the first suicidal decade, specially in the States. Waco? McVeigh? Johnson/Golden?
>>
>>35595764
Yes I know what you're talking about. The journals of Rachel Scott. It's a big thing in public schools still. There's this whole kindness movement called Rachel's challenge. There was some weird shit in those presentations.
>>
>>35595764
>>35597917
The speaker also spoke of shit like how she was practically the reincarnation of Anne Frank and how Eric and Dylan were full blown Nazis, totally caught me off guard when he went on talking about all of that supernatural shit
>>
>>35597966
that's the kinda shit that reminds me that people are like parrots repeating words they don't understand; talking without speaking, really. Their fear and their grief robs them of all their intelligence as their visions of evil floats over their heads and holds them in place.

Sometimes adults are no different than children and children are no different than animals
>>
Does anyone know any rumors about the possible leaking of the basement tapes or the library phone call
>>
>>35598131
nothing except the transcript of the basement tapes, and one shitty audio file from them. So nothing new
>>
>>35595764
yeah they gave a presentation at my school
they showed us her art, an image of tear-filled eyes or something
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.