[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend changed my Steam log-in password and uninstalled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: sweat (23).jpg (127KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
sweat (23).jpg
127KB, 811x720px
>boyfriend changed my Steam log-in password and uninstalled League Of Legends
>he tells me I need to focus more on bettering myself and that I can't rely on being a dishwasher at a restaurant for the rest of my life

How am I supposed to get a career when I'm dumb? I don't want to be a doctor or some famous music producer. I just want to do something easy and doesn't require much socializing. I'm too stupid for college. I can barely do intermediate algebra. I can barley do 3 page essays.
>>
>>35595373
Just prostitute yourself you dumb slut.
>>
>>35595373
you don't have to be smart you just have to do the work
>>
>>35595445

College requires being able to think critically. Finals are more about applying what you learned from lectures and how to solve problems as if you're at a job. College isn't like highshcool where classwork/homework is just remembering facts and picking the right answer.
>>
>>35595373
Eww. Dump his ass immediately.
>>
>>35595373
Honestly? There's no shame in doing a trade job, anon. Spend some time, go to a trade school for welding, IT, shipbuilding, construction or something. No shame in it, only takes a small investment of time and pays well/reliably. Not too social, makes good enough money, and can leave you comfortable as long as you put some effort into it. Hell, if you become an electrician, carpet cleaner or a plumber, you can start your own business and build up that way, if you want. Take control of your life.
>>
>>35595373
You're a guy aren't you? How far have you done it?
>>
>>35595546
How hard is it to go into IT?
>>
Get into a trade

I'm gonna become a heavy equipment mechanic
>>
Every good job requires being knowledgeable in Mathematics and being able to write a college level essay.
>>
>>35595600
Takes a few months to a year at a trade school, then you get your credentials so you can apply for IT jobs. I'd start at the DMV so you are guaranteed a job, since they always need IT, so you can log some experience. After that, most businesses or government buildings need IT, so you can go anywhere with it. Not glamorous, but it pays the bills and if you work long enough in it, you can get more duties and more pay so long as you actually do work.
>>
>>35595373
why would he want you to work at all?
>tfw when no housewife cutie to have a nuclear family with
feels bad man
>>
>>35595546
Welding is the thing you want to know. Good welder can make great money.
>>
>>35595859
You make an excellent point. As far as I know, if you gain enough experience in welding, you can become an engineer, as well. Great job, good pay, potential for more if you're ambitious. Good shit. Just have to go look for it, to want to do it.
>>
>>35595889
you don't have to be an engineer, don't have to be a particularly amazing welder to make 6 figures.
>>
>>35595654
What does IT usually entail, anyway?
>>
>>35595373
He's right faggot go get a real job.
And don't make sucking dicks your job, that's not a real job.
>>
>>35596501
An IT job is Information Technology. Basically, tech support for your company that you work at. You do administration, repair, network upkeep, software updates, fixing problems, manage servers, et cetera. Almost all companies need IT workers.
>>
>>35596815
Sounds pretty easy if you've been using computers your whole life
>>
Aren't you required to learn math before you can learn Computer Science? My college wouldn't let me take advanced Computer Science classes without passing my Algebra and Calculus classes.
>>
File: 1488495996314.png (311KB, 652x669px) Image search: [Google]
1488495996314.png
311KB, 652x669px
>>35596848
It really is, go on google and search "(where you live) Cisco IT Essentials" and some college or adult school (or whatever it's called) might give that class. It's an IT 101 class and you can get a certificate at the end that looks really good on a resume.

>>35596887
Depends what you want to do, if you go in programming classes they'll require math classes but if you go in tech support just do some classes and get some experience.
>>
>>35596887
>IT
>math

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

t. A sysadmin
>>
File: 1484715657920.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484715657920.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>35595373
>I just want to do something easy and doesn't require much socializing.
Can you drive? Get yourself a comfy delivery-cuck job.
few examples:
mail carrier, semi-truck driver, warehouse delivery, food delivery, etc.

better than dish washing at least
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.