[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism makes no sense anons. Think about gravity for example:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488371477021.png (198KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488371477021.png
198KB, 499x427px
Atheism makes no sense anons. Think about gravity for example: if gravity was even slightly different we wouldn't have planets and galaxies. But at the same time, I don't believe in religion either. Some human societies developed more because they were near rivers, and then they fought each other for resources, then famines and diseases... everything seem so random, so without purpose. I suspect we are victims of a really sick experiment of someone out there.
>>
>>35594398
>if gravity was just slightly different maymay
b8 n sage
>>
>>35594398
>I suspect we are victims of a really sick experiment of someone out there.

You aren't the only one that thinks that way
But at the same time everything you see might be random,we are living right now becouse of luck.
>>
What's the point of life?

Why couldn't the universe just be a bunch of rocks, gases, and liquids?
>>
>>35594398
Who the fuck is anyone to think their monkey brain is clever enough to understand the entire universe, the only truth is the statement "I don't know", anyone who says anything other than that is incorrect and misinformed
>>
>>35594398
Life is tuned to universe not the other way around you fucktard
>>
Holy shit you are so fucking stupid yet so fucking pseudo-intellectual. Your evidence against atheism is that if the laws of physics were different, the universe is different? How the fuck does that make any sense? You're the type of person who thinks his thoughts are deep but really they're just fucking retarded. God damn i hate this post
>>
File: OwTheEdge.jpg (6KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
OwTheEdge.jpg
6KB, 194x145px
>ITT: this thread

Why don't you guys get a productive hobby? You wouldn't think everything is pointless if you had something to focus and work on. Even better if excelling at it can lead to making some money out of it.
>>
>>35594398
look up the fine-tuning argument on plato.stanford.edu
>>
>2017
>professing the strong anthropic principle

>>35595700
this
>>
>>35594398
This entire universe has just been following the basic principal of the path of least resistance.
>>
>>35594398
If our eyes were ever so different, we'd all need glasses. Woah.
>>
If chemistry were just a little different we'd never get cancer
>>
>>35594398
Interesting analysis on anon, however your logic is flawed. Simply because something is unlikely doesn't mean it's not possible. And I agree. According to general odds we are most likely in a virtual simulation as opposed to a universe that has gods and just randomly decided to make humans as well as opposed to there being no god and we randomly spawning. But I for one prefer to say that it's silly to think either way, it's silly to think there is a big man up in the sky who decided one day, hey let's spawn little versions of me and see what they do. As it's also silly to think that we came from literally nothing.

All in all we don't know, and we really can't ever know. But we do know that life is a gift. Our bodies are a gift. The only thing on this tiny rock floating in this infinitely expanding darkness that we can control is our bodies and who we are, and how we interact with others. So let's just make the most of it.
>>
>>35598198
>life is a good thing
Life is a curse bestowed upon people against their will.
It is constant suffering for the hope that one day maybe you'll suffer a little less.
If people had any sense they'd stop reproducing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.